Buba

Innate value

33 posts in this topic

I always sought for this - the innate, unconditional value. I feel unworthy, incomplete. Tried a lot of things to find innate value. Meditation, psychoanalysis and etc. But I have not found it. Has anybody found this innate value? Does anybody feel worthy and complete? How did you find it? Is spiritual awakening a must for it? How can I get liberated from the tormenting inner voice?

If you are aware of value, you are prior to the idea of it. When the thought of value arises, let it go by acknowledging this. What is can question value, value can not question what is. You are what is. Truth, looking for truth in value. It could never be found, like a flashlight looking to the illuminated wall for a bulb, it already is. Inspect, see the conditions, illuminate them.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Buba said:

Has anybody found this innate value? Does anybody feel worthy and complete? How did you find it? Is spiritual awakening a must for it? How can I get liberated from the tormenting inner voice?

you first have to define what you seek. What is innate value? 

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If you are aware of value, you are prior to the idea of it. When the thought of value arises, let it go by acknowledging this. What is can question value, value can not question what is. You are what is. Truth, looking for truth in value. It could never be found, like a flashlight looking to the illuminated wall for a bulb, it already is. Inspect, see the conditions, illuminate them.

My mind does not understand it. Is not there any practice to reach it? I have seen people who even dont know what is meditation, but feel valuable. They are not compelled to do anything to feel valuable. The value is always there.

9 minutes ago, Pramit said:

you first have to define what you seek. What is innate value? 

When somebody succeeds he feels valuable. But it is temporary, and fades quickly. You should always do something to feel valuable. But some people feel innate value, they dont feel compelled to do something, to succeed to feel worthy. The value is always there.

@Buba In that context...there are some bogus beliefs, which cause one to believe they must do, act, accomplish, etc...to be valuable. Beliefs are just beliefs though. So what comes to mind, to the question...what led you to believe you are not valuable?  

What do you value in other people? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Buba In that context...there are some bogus beliefs, which cause one to believe they must do, act, accomplish, etc...to be valuable. Beliefs are just beliefs though. So what comes to mind, to the question...what led you to believe you are not valuable?  

I dont see any beliefs. I just feel the unworthiness.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What do you value in other people? 

It depends on people. In some people I value their existence, they just be and I love them. Whatever they do I will always love them.

@Buba

The belief is that there is ‘worth’. The secondary belief is that you are not worthy. That, is how that, feels. 

A child who’s worthiness has never been in question, has no question of her worthiness. 

With a paper and pencil, & the intention to do so, you can write about that feeling, and uncover the belief. 

“Value”, is itself, a condition.

2 hours ago, Buba said:

It depends on people. In some people I value their existence, they just be and I love them. Whatever they do I will always love them.

Could you love the projections on the wall without loving the projector, the source of them itself? Can one be without the other? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 hours ago, Buba said:

Has anybody found this innate value? Does anybody feel worthy and complete? How did you find it? Is spiritual awakening a must for it?

You become complete when you realize that all value is relative and worthiness is non-existent.

That's the whole point of awakening, to become complete.

Your thinking about this whole problem is precisely backwards, which is why you try and try and keep failing. And you will always fail until you realize that value, worth, and incompleteness are illusions.

You can't become complete so long as your mind is attached to a finite and relative identity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So even years of meditation will not bring this bliss, peace, feeling valuable? I know people who are not enlightened, awakened, but don't feel incomplete and easily accept whatever life throws at them.

1 hour ago, Buba said:

So even years of meditation will not bring this bliss, peace, feeling valuable?

Peace comes when you realize value is an illusion.

Let go of needing to feel valuable. Notice that peace remains in its place. Simple.

The point of years of meditation is to forget all about value. When you were a toddler you had zero value and life was great. As a teen you started to chase value and life started to suck. The more you chase value the worse you will feel about life.

I know people who are not enlightened, awakened, but don't feel incomplete and easily accept whatever life throws at them.

No they don't. You merely assume they do and they are good at acting.

There is no completeness so long as you identify with being human. A human is by definition not the whole Universe and therefore always incomplete.

What you seek is awakening and you don't even know it.

I am so tired of suffering which is going on for 14 years. And every time new issues arise which increase the burden. Meditation was my hope to be happy. I don't believe in hell after life or reincarnation. So I contemplate suicide. There is no point in continuing it. I disgust myself. I hate God (if there is). I just want to disappear and not to be part of anything. Not to reborn, not to be part of God, just not to exist. I hope everything will end after my death.

Hey, don't give up! First, identify why you are suffering so much and then work towards resolving those issues. Keep your meditiation practice going during this period. Only after you have worked through these issues heavily, then I would suggest truly looking into serious Enlightenment work.  I wouldn't go into this work with the sole agenda of "feeling complete."

17 hours ago, Buba said:

Is spiritual awakening a must for it?

At the purest level; yes. But start by building self-confidence, getting your relationships in order, ending toxic relationships, becoming financially stable... Whatever issues you are facing (stage orange values) fix those first and foremost.

18 hours ago, Buba said:

How can I get liberated from the tormenting inner voice?

Your inner voice is only tormenting because you see it as such. Don't fight with yourself all the time. Start loving that voice.

@Buba Just do the work.

19 hours ago, Buba said:

I always sought for this - the innate, unconditional value. I feel unworthy, incomplete. Tried a lot of things to find innate value. Meditation, psychoanalysis and etc. But I have not found it. Has anybody found this innate value? Does anybody feel worthy and complete? How did you find it? Is spiritual awakening a must for it? How can I get liberated from the tormenting inner voice?

You don't need to awaken to realize this. What you need to do is see that the thoughts of unworthiness are just thoughts. No need give them any attention.

When I stopped giving them attention these thoughts became less and less frequent to then completely stop arising.

@Leo Gura Would you say there is any value in determining what you value? ?

In your life purpose course, for example, a big part is dedicated to determining your personal values. This seems highly important to me still.

Or would you say it goes in steps:

1. Don’t know what you value, and being lost.

2. Determining your values and aligning with them.

3. Realize all values are relative and let go of all of them.

Or can it still be useful to know what you value after awakening? Becoming a conscious creator in a way that is beautiful to you, although not being attached to it being any particular way perse.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity Don't confuse what's in the life purpose course with awakening.

Life purpose is relative, awakening is Absolute.

The point is that value is relative. There is relative value in knowing your values.

@Leo Gura Too late, I’m confused AF lol.

Ill contemplate it more when my confusion settles down a bit ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Buba When you resume the habitual thinking of old, that is suffering. Read this thread a few times...notice the tendency to go back to that old thought pattern. In becoming conscious of this, you become conscious, of “going unconscious”...and that is the beginning, of the end, of this suffering.