Javfly33

Separation between What I Am and what is There

11 posts in this topic

When I realize myself, the one who is here, there is still a separation going on!

1. First I Am appears, here I am.

Then There (or isness as you guys call it) appears.

This There can a be a colour or shape, you could call it a "rock" if you want to attibute thoughts to a part of Isness.

But how much I deconstruct it, I can't grasp why it said to truth to be "just one". There is just I Am and there Isness.

It still seems to be a duality. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 Maybe consider “I am” the spoken, for-the-sake-of-communicating, “name” for Isness. And now that I’ve referred to “Isness”, consider that a linguistic “name”. Hopefully you see what I’m pointing at. :) 

By grasping, it slips away. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33 Maybe consider “I am” the spoken, for-the-sake-of-communicating, “name” for Isness. And now that I’ve referred to “Isness”, consider that a linguistically “name”. Hopefully you see what I’m pointing at. :)

There is just Isess? I'm Isness? If that's it, I grasp it some minutes ago, but I lost it. Again to dreamland I go, but whoa, there is this intelligence that we call being and it is totally Ok wherever I go...even if I keep go dreaming this world, there is the One slowly being here, awakening in the only place it can✌️???

@Javfly33  :)  Now take away “I’m”...and “Isness”.  Notice how sneaky it is...you “go” and “go”...but obviously you are always here. Such is the “grasping” & surrendering. Yet, who surrenders. Delightful post man. ?? Busting through some paradoxes might be ideal timing. The mind is subconsciously driven by the apparent underlying unresolve, which keeps that subtle “grasper” at play. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

When I realize myself, the one who is here, there is still a separation going on!

1. First I Am appears, here I am.

Then There (or isness as you guys call it) appears.

This There can a be a colour or shape, you could call it a "rock" if you want to attibute thoughts to a part of Isness.

But how much I deconstruct it, I can't grasp why it said to truth to be "just one". There is just I Am and there Isness.

Notice the dynamics in the mind. There is the formation of an internal "I am" and an external "ISness". That is a separation into two.

One hurdle for me to get over was the idea that this separation is "wrong". I find it more helpful to realize that this separation is extraordinarily beautiful. "I AM" experiencing "ISness" is a form of love and beauty. It's not a place I'm not "supposed" to be. Knowing that I don't need to reject this separation allowed space for me to let go of the separation.

Some of my realizations came through listening to birds chirping during my meditation. With me eyes closed, I noticed the bird chirps were "out there". The mind is very good at doing this. My mind could determine how far away out there the bird chirps were. Then the "internal" vs "external" perception dissolved. I saw how my mind was creating it. Then there was simply bird chirps appearing. There was no "I AM" listening to the "ISness" of bird chirps "out there". There was no difference between the sound "out there" and my hearing it "in here". There was simply One without separation. 

With vision, some people refer to this as "empty looking". Here, there is no filter, there is simply looking. There is no separation between that which is looking and that which is seen.

Oneness is super cool, yet so is Twoness. Why not have both? :) 

Very astute observation.  And notice an observation requires an observer!  So this is still conceptual.  You totally grasp it in the conceptual level but as you said..there is still one who grasps it.  The subject/object duality has not collapsed.

A mystical state or awakening will be pure actuality.  Observer and observed fuse into one.  Pure consciousness.

Being Truth is actual and divine - no more doubts.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Javfly33 You can make it duality or more than that but He has been this way for ages and that's how it's gonna remain:):D

@Javfly33 It will never be clear as long as you are in your current state of consciousness.

Your state must change. Thinking will not do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah "Christ Conciousness" whatever the term. It's kind of inversion. 

Practises will do it. Thinking will not. 

Surrender to IT. Willingness to be Pure Conciousness. 

Meditation taking this psychs I guess which dissolve will do it for you and by time you will learn so to speak to change state from False egoic one to True Pure One. 

How you know you've  done it. Everything is felt as Love and Goodness hard to explain using words and your Heart will be radiant Supernova. 

You feel whole. 

That's what God wants for you. To be God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Javfly33

Notice the dynamics in the mind. There is the formation of an internal "I am" and an external "ISness". That is a separation into two.

One hurdle for me to get over was the idea that this separation is "wrong". I find it more helpful to realize that this separation is extraordinarily beautiful. "I AM" experiencing "ISness" is a form of love and beauty. It's not a place I'm not "supposed" to be. Knowing that I don't need to reject this separation allowed space for me to let go of the separation.

Some of my realizations came through listening to birds chirping during my meditation. With me eyes closed, I noticed the bird chirps were "out there". The mind is very good at doing this. My mind could determine how far away out there the bird chirps were. Then the "internal" vs "external" perception dissolved. I saw how my mind was creating it. Then there was simply bird chirps appearing. There was no "I AM" listening to the "ISness" of bird chirps "out there". There was no difference between the sound "out there" and my hearing it "in here". There was simply One without separation. 

With vision, some people refer to this as "empty looking". Here, there is no filter, there is simply looking. There is no separation between that which is looking and that which is seen.

Oneness is super cool, yet so is Twoness. Why not have both? :) 

@Serotoninluv Are you trying to say to me between the lines that Oneness and Twoness are the same and I haven´t seen things as clear as I think yet? o.O

Edited by Javfly33

@Serotoninluv Are you trying to say to me between the lines that Oneness and Twoness are the same and I haven´t seen things as clear as I think yet? o.O

It's not a thinking thing. 

If I say the image below is a young woman, I am both right and wrong. If I say the image is an old woman, I am both right and wrong.

If my mind is attached/identified to the young woman, I can't see the old woman. If my mind is attached/identified to the old woman, I can't see the young woman. 

Is there awareness of both without attachment/identification to either?

2f5b12b8e695d8b49d0ffed7c15bd9d3.jpg