Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

Any thoughts? -An ability perhaps?

13 posts in this topic

So I was just meditating and my cat was in the room. He kept pestering me but I wasnt annoyed at all. He still is btw lol. I started petting him and I became extremely loving. Also, I stopped my bias towards it being "my cat." And I started to love all cats equally.

While I was petting him I started to feel into him. I could feel what he loved me to do while petting, whereas before I was just doing it through pure observation. Also I felt what it was like to be in his position being petted, like we weren't two separate objects.

Any thoughts/insights?

Genesis 27:27-29

Im not sure, but im also not as enlightened as most people here probably would be, sounds to me youre looking too much into it

Why taint the insight with thoughts? Just let it be.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Why taint the insight with thoughts? Just let it be.

Curiosity killed that cat? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

This is a form of empathy. Since this was a new phenomena for you, it could simply be a flash in the pan. You may have entered a temporary lucid state. 

There is a chance there is an underlying empathic ability that hasn't yet revealed itself. . . ,. Have you done psychedelics? If you have underlying empathic abilities, psychedelics are nearly guaranteed to reveal them. If you have done psychedelics and have not been overwhelmed with empathic resonance, it's probably not a natural ability you have.

@Serotoninluv No I haven't. I have noticed that I am empathic. One time an old girlfriend told me a story that was very hurtful for her and I started to experience it like it was my own, and like it was going on in that present moment. 

This time it was different because it was like I was feeling into the nervous system of my cat.

I may have to try psychedelics.

I don't think I have it anymore though. If I focused, maybe. When I imagine myself doing it though I can't do it. 

Also, what types of empathy are there? Is there any way to developing them? or does it just come naturally. 

Edit: I also remember that energy from my heart chakra went through my arms and into my cat too, and I think that this is what started it. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape Empathy is a spectrum. We could say the average person (50th percentile) has a normal level of empathy. Generally, the top 20% of people are considered an "empath". I would say that the top 1-2% have empathic abilities and can enter paranormal empathic realms. 

It sounds like you may be in the top 20%  general empath range. If you were super high up, you would know it. 

Psychedelics are nearly guaranteed to send an empath into paranormal empathic zones, It can be like a super-power. It can be blissful and it can also be overwhelming and very uncomfortable. As well, cannabis edibles can increase one's empathic resonance. 

Yes, it is possible to develop empathic abilities and there are a variety of empathic forms including: 1) Emotional empath, 2) physical/medical empath, 3) Geomantic empath, 4) Plant empath, 5) Animal empath, 6) Claircognizant/Intuitive Empath, 7) Mindspace empath

My resonances are: Emotional, Geomantic, Plant and Mindspace.