Chintan desai

reiki healing

22 posts in this topic

does somebody has experienced reiki healing?, they have centers worldwide  and just by the touch they provide healing in about half an hour session and i saw that they even talk about divine white light and enlightment, so it seems all genuine and profound and i badly want to visit their center in my city but i thought first to atake advice if you guys know that it's all genuine and that profound that it will be worth it, their session cost around 80$.

please provide your views here if you guys know anything about it here's the website: https://www.reiki.org/

Edited by Chintan desai

Because it doesn't solve the root cause of disease. It only removes the superficial manifesting simptoms and that's not good. Why. Because when you have an illness, you have it for a reason. It means you are doing something stupid with your life and now the consiquences have come in a form of a disease. If you remove that disease simply by waving hands, you will not learn your lesson. For example,  you are very judgemental and angry person, after some time you develop stomach pain. Now you will go to reiki session he will remove the pain and you didn't learn anything and you think everything is great. But actually all that negative karma has to come back to you one way or the other. If you did something stupid, the consiquences are going to come and you can't escape those consiquences even if you're a sage or enlightened. If you drink poison - you will die. That's the nature of this existence. Cause and effect. Now when you have an illness it means you are doing something stupid and life is showing you by giving you a disease. If you remove it by waving hands. All the pain that you deserve, the bill that you have to pay is still waiting to be payed. So now what will happen, this pain will manifest in your life in some very accute different ways. You can get into some car accident or smth. Becouse you must pay the price if you did something wrong. And another bad thing about it is that you will continue doing the same stupid things all your life because every time a simptom manifest you'll just wave your hands and it's healed. So you will continue to do stupid things, you will continue to accumilate bad karma and one day all of it will come back in a form that you will regret a lot.

If you want to heal yourself, best way is to do it naturally, slowly learing all the lessons you were ment to learn from it. Ayurveda is best for this type of thing. They understand this. They always recommend a slow and natural way versus chemical way.

Btw reiki was invented by drop outs of spiritual schools. It's a terribaly distorted and contaminated practice. It's very tamasic and there's no purity or integrity in it at all. Without those things you wont get a satisfying results you are looking for. Tamasic in, tamasic out. Nothing good can come from impure practices. It's like bargining with a devil. Yes the devil will promise you all great fantastic benefits but in the end it was just a fool's gold.

All the fools who dont undestand karma will say this is nonsence. All the best to them. No authentic guru would ever recommend you reiki. When they heal somebody they do it in a completely different way..

Good luck :)

Edited by Salvijus

@Chintan desai I have my first Reiki session this thursday so i'll let you know how it goes. If i forget to post feel free to pm me i'll let you know how it was.

13 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Chintan desai I have my first Reiki session this thursday so i'll let you know how it goes. If i forget to post feel free to pm me i'll let you know how it was.

thank you so much

Edited by Chintan desai

@Salvijus sounds great, thank you so much for your valuable advice i understood fully.

13 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Because it doesn't solve the root cause of disease. It only removes the superficial manifesting simptoms and that's not good. Why. Because when you have an illness, you have it for a reason. It means you are doing something stupid with your life and now the consiquences have come in a form of a disease. If you remove that disease simply by waving hands, you will not learn your lesson. For example,  you are very judgemental and angry person, after some time you develop stomach pain. Now you will go to reiki session he will remove the pain and you didn't learn anything and you think everything is great. But actually all that negative karma has to come back to you one way or the other. If you did something stupid, the consiquences are going to come and you can't escape those consiquences even if you're a sage or enlightened. If you drink poison - you will die. That's the nature of this existence. Cause and effect. Now when you have an illness it means you are doing something stupid and life is showing you by giving you a disease. If you remove it by waving hands. All the pain that you deserve, the bill that you have to pay is still waiting to be payed. So now what will happen, this pain will manifest in your life in some very accute different ways. You can get into some car accident or smth. Becouse you must pay the price if you did something wrong. And another bad thing about it is that you will continue doing the same stupid things all your life because every time a simptom manifest you'll just wave your hands and it's healed. So you will continue to do stupid things, you will continue to accumilate bad karma and one day all of it will come back in a form that you will regret a lot.

If you want to heal yourself, best way is to do it naturally, slowly learing all the lessons you were ment to learn from it. Ayurveda is best for this type of thing. They understand this. They always recommend a slow and natural way versus chemical way.

Btw reiki was invented by drop outs of spiritual schools. It's a terribaly distorted and contaminated practice. It's very tamasic and there's no purity or integrity in it at all. Without those things you wont get a satisfying results you are looking for. Tamasic in, tamasic out. Nothing good can come from impure practices. It's like bargining with a devil. Yes the devil will promise you all great fantastic benefits but in the end it was just a fool's gold.

All the fools who dont undestand karma will say this is nonsence. All the best to them. No authentic guru would ever recommend you reiki. When they heal somebody they do it in a completely different way..

Good luck :)

@Chintan desai I just had my first session. It was a great experience. My reiki practitioner was very intuitive and described my spiritual path pretty accurately without me giving much info.

As for the session it felt very much like a spiritual massage. I had some tingling of energy in lower back, i think kundalini energy but not sure, and i felt very relaxed. I'm planning on going again in 2 weeks so maybe i'll do another post after.

Would definitely recommend trying at least once. I really liked that i met someone who was as intuitive and spiritual as my reiki person. 

@Salvijus @Chintan desai It's a jaded perspective but i don't know if he's right or not. @Nahm recommended Reiki to me. So I wonder how Nahm would view the statement that no legit guru would recommend it.

@Salvijus What is your existential experience? What do you feel and experience on a daily basis? Is it love, bliss joy,? Or are you experiencing fear, hatred, boredom, irritability?

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Salvijus What is your existential experience? What do you feel and experience on a daily basis? Is it love, bliss joy,? Or are you experiencing fear, hatred, boredom, irritability?

Lol. Is this supposed to determine if what I wrote is true?

What I wrote is pretty much bullet proof explanation why it is wrong. There is a more eleborte explanation why it is wrong but it would take too long to write it all down. And maybe you're not even ready to understand any of it. Btw I talked with nahm long time ago about karma, he was gaping like a fish. He's not the guy to give you advice on this topic.

Here's a small video on this topic.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Lol why won't you answer the question my dude? Maybe this jaded attitude doesn't feel so good. 

I don't listen to anyone on here who isn't at least incredibly happy and feels love and joy in virtually all moments of their life. The only reason i'm here is to improve my direct experience and feel the highest joys that life has to offer. If you want something else then so be it. But miss me with that noise. 

It's not so black and white to say if I'm happy or not. I sleep well, I go to sleep at 9.30pm and wake up 5.30. didn't have a problems falling asleep for like 7months. That's a good, tangible criteria to tell my state of mind.

Anyways. Best way to sense how I feel is by yourself by reading my posts. You can feel by reading them and you will make a better impression of it then if I give you my own biased opinion. But I would not trust your own judgement particulary because you like reiki, nootropics, book yoga, psychedelics. You probably also think that devotion is cult like behavior and volunteering is slavery. That already shows that your judgement in life is very superficial and bad. This is "being a spiritual fool starter pack".

And btw there's not a single deeply happy person here on this forum. This forum is too low for such people. This forum is toxicity. A happy wise person would stay away from this forum as far away as he could. Only low compulsive arrogant toxic people come here. Including me. I have a compulsion to talk here. I still need to work on myself a lot. Which I do.

58 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't listen to anyone on here who isn't at least incredibly happy and feels love and joy in virtually all moments of their life. 

That is a good rule. You should not listen to me. But what I say is totally based and in line with what sadhguru says. He's happy. Listen to him. Don't listen to the forum memebers. You'll get wasted away in ignorance.

Edited by Salvijus

@Raptorsin7 @Salvijus is right, it seems, you are not open about new possibilities and feeling comfort in already what you have quick access to rather than doing real work, in his first comment he perfectly sums up what's the real problem and limitation of reiki  

@Salvijus I'm a strong believer in the idea of illness carrying a message for us that we should listen to. But I'm not sure that all illness is a consequence of bad choices. 

I feel a vibe in your replies that feels familiar to me (because I think we have a similar shadow aspect lol). Maybe I'm projecting so don't take it too seriously. But you seem to have a part that enjoys moralizing, judging and being right. I agree that we should analyze our lives and improve the aspects that are unhealthy and make us unhappy. However, this can also become a problem if we get too rigid and perfectionist about it, because then we only love ourselves when we're living up to those standards. I'm speaking about myself right now, but the way you replied seems like it has this vibe to it.

To the OP, I've never had a Reiki session and am very skeptical (but also curioud). Trying it out and seeing for yourself can do no harm ?

I think it's good stuff if you can afford it. It might really help with certain issues. Not all issues, but some.

You can find great local reiki healers simply via Yelp. And there are other kinds of healers besides reiki on there which might be even more useful, again, depends on the issue.

It's definitely genuine. Whether it's worth the cost depends on what your goals are and your salary.

If you have a decent salary it's a good investment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If I were able to afford I'd have done it.  I have heard great reviews. 

I guess definitely worth the try

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura i am not much interested in healing but they also claim to get people enlightened, so is it okay to go through reiki path to attain enlightment? i'll be happy atleast if i will have one truthful experience.

Edited by Chintan desai

9 hours ago, Chintan desai said:

@Leo Gura i am not much interested in healing but they also claim to get people enlightened, so is it okay to go through reiki path to attain enlightment? i'll be happy atleast if i will have one truthful experience.

I doubt reiki will make you enlightened.

If you want one experience, that's what psychedelics are for.

Use the right tool for the right job. It's like you're trying to use a screwdriver to hammer in a nail.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Chintan desai  Depends where you go & who you see, but my experiences with Reiki sessions and the classes have been chalked full of learning, healing and mystical experiences. The first session, the woman sweat through all of her clothes and the power of the building went out until I left. ??‍♂️. In the classes I experienced ‘thought block downloads’  of entire past lives simultaneously with other people, mediumship / communications with deceased people, and metamind imagery which conveys / contains a bunch of intellectual & emotional intelligence in a symbol. The classes & experiences pushed my intuition through the roof and was a big part of discovering & experiencing channeling.  You might consider trying a few sessions to experience it for yourself, trying psychedelics, and then see if taking the classes appeals to you. If you do, hopefully you’re lucky enough to find a facilitator like I did. Lady changed my life really. Amazing stuff. Good luck to you. :)

Also...similar to realizing the pointer of this quote “When they find it, they will not say here it is! Or there it is! As the kingdom of heaven is within you”  upon awakening points to the literal realization that the universe is transpiring within you........this quote “Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”  just blew up in the best possible way. In one of the classes, the entire group would do Reiki for one person at a time...and the experience was full of visions and entire body bliss blowout on par with a 4 gram mushroom trip.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE