K VIL

help me with this mathmatical proof?

53 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

@Mu_   Banging hommie... Nice write up.. Loved it.. 

You are welcome to build off it.  Enjoy.  

In response to your paragraph I would say something like this...  Are we conditioned to find a point in time, to establish a definition, what is the singular answer, what is the definition that is clear and precise without variability or dimension?   It must be this or that?

What if it isn't about anyone of them in your write up?  What if it is about all of them simultaneously operating, separate but as one?  Interwoven and fully functional in some way that allows them to be separate and one depending on where you are perceiving from?  Ultimately consciousness is cycling through the states and stages.. At once there is absolute unity and division and everything in between.

It is the Great Nest.   Is it possible we have been conditioned to seek finality and answers that are exclusive not inclusive.  Does that make sense?

All interesting what you wrote and hypothetically true.  But the beauty of what you were getting into your paragraph about "knowing" is something that is tangible to discover instead of hypothetical.  You may of felt like or pondered it hypothetically but to really let in what you were saying and if you can do that, include what I added in, because those would fall under the area's that are all speculation since "base reality" is yet to be established, and like you got to all things past that are just hypothetical, including such notions as God and what that means, idea's of single separate people and things, idea's of "having" idea's or being someone who thinks idea's such as these shared here, idea's such as nondual or unity or division or Great Nest.....  All unestablished, and yet this remains......

Whats being pointed to here will either blow your mind, create an idea that I'm crazy, cause the biggest freak out possible, cause pause or haha anything really......

@Mu_ @Shiva

I did make a move on the Shiva's comment, which was a move on the poster's comment (imo but debatable depending on a person's perspective)..  What she did isn't responsible for what I did, I made the choice to question her comment.  I own my decision to engage.

Side note...  I am regularly amazed at the degree of confrontation within communication that is directly linked to lack of understanding towards the other party's position.   This is a case in point.. Not that there isn't still static within conversation but the inability to clearly see what one another is getting at creates an impasse where tension builds.   Wild... 

I could have done much better to build a base for conversation, if there is a party at fault it would be me.  Peace.. 

@Mu_   Jump into this paragraph again..  I will type another paragraph around the same idea in different language. 

"I would say that what Shiva is saying is, how can you really know that you actually know anything?  How do you confirm that you are established in base reality?  If you can't confirm that you are rooted and perceiving base or fundamental reality with a truthful clarity can you actually say that you know something?  If you sense of reality is skewed and formatted within an illusion that acts as a barrier between you and reality what is it that you think you know?  From that place can you even define knowing or what it would be?  What is knowing?

It is my gut feeling that we compartmentalize the symbols we have been raised with, the languages we have taught, the meanings that are "accepted", who I am, what i am.. all of this compartmentalized as a reality, not necessarily the reality.   We use the construct of what is accepted in order to navigate the space and from here there is an act of merge/letting go.   

language thing that happens here.... If there is a unified field, does it let go or reject any of itself or does it include everything?  On our journey towards unity are we becoming more comprehensive of potential or is the path towards unity one of denying and removing things from ourselves.. Basically does unifying mean coming together or does it mean breaking apart?   yes we have to "let go" of all those notions but in my experience it is more like absorbing them, not removing them.  When all the variations are known, by becoming them, witnessing them, knowing them for what thy actually are then the illusion of that truth is removed but not by letting go, by knowing...  then an act that looks like letting go happens... and in that void new expressions os truth appear.. like an onion they keep getting peeled back..   

so, yes, those layers and definitions are removed which i believe is what you were saying... you become IT... which in theory can happen at any moment but... not to be a rainy parade kind of guy... at least for myself.. that isn't happening anytime soon and I am OK with it... all is inevitable... journey strong... all is already.. we are tasked to hold the position in which we find ourself... keep doing the work.. and its always nice to buy a ticket,, 1st class TRIP, home to remember what it is we are doing, where we are going.. at least the direction.. peace.

Edited by RevoCulture

@Mu_ Hommie.... ugghhhhhh... You were just part of a catalyst for a new piece of insight..   how to merge another pair of opposites..  Big Thanks... 

Perhaps a better inquiry would be more on the structural level. Go meta on the question. What is honesty? What is knowledge? And what is a question?

@Shiva Appreciate the openness you delivering.   I thought maybe you and Mu knew each other and maybe i jumped on the "she" after I saw him say it... haha..   Dude.. man.. guy... lol.. 

I am a sucker for humor, I have a couple replies in here where I use the phrase "cosmic comedy" or "cosmic stand-up" something like that.  I enjoy picturing the whole thing as a giant circus, seriously not serious while being incredibly serious at the same time..   Feel free to hit me with any cosmic jokes or if you have something you wanna intentionally workshop with a comedic bent for fun... I'm in..   Have you ever seen this video:

23 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

@Lento Whoa that would bring out a variety wouldn't it?

That variety will eventually merge again into one (non-duality), two (duality), and three (trinity; the totality of one and two). ?

10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

As I said, it’s a similar dynamic as a scientist asking for proof of 

I love proof too. But a proof/absolute surety/clarity cannot be shared. 

10 hours ago, RevoCulture said:

@Mu_ Hommie.... ugghhhhhh... You were just part of a catalyst for a new piece of insight..   how to merge another pair of opposites..  Big Thanks... 

Great to hear, what did you see?  And good on you for looking to honestly about the Shiva thing and seeing how maybe there was something to learn. 

On Knowing And Not Knowing. 

the moment you think you've known everything, that's when you'll lose. My guru says....the seven heavens and the seven layers of earth altogether, compared to what's real is likearinginadesert~

-Angelite,december2018-