Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raze

Stage green turning on Bernie Sanders after Warren feud?

10 posts in this topic

Background: on the last democratic debate Elizabeth Warren said Bernie Sanders said a woman can't be president, Bernie said he didn't say it, then in leaked audio Warren got mad at him for calling her a liar.

Heres an example, in this tweet by Michael Moore (the most popular left wing filmmaker) to his podcast episode where he sides with Bernie, the replies are filled with his fans accusing him of sexism for siding with Bernie who they say was a misogynist and mansplained to Warren.

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1217446338784309249

The replies have 2K-1K likes, and there are many more stage green people on Twitter siding with Warren then with Sanders from what I've seen. Thoughts? Both Sanders and Warren are the most left leaning candidates.

CNN really showed their true colors by trying to blow this petty story up as much as possible to try and create a divide between the progressive party.  They are very anti Warren and Sanders, might as well be Fox News.

@Raze I would make distinctions on clarity and identity politics. 

Those that have embodied Green know Bernie does not believe a woman can't be president. He has had a completely different orientation his entire life. It would be like someone saying that in a private conversation Trump said that Mexicans and middle-eastern Muslims are superior to white Americans. We would all know that this could not be true because it is not consistent with Trump's orientation. 

Those that are upset are conflating principles and personalities. They are upset with misogyny and sexism. They are upset with the notion that a woman cannot become president. This is the emotional trigger for green. A green person without embodiment may not be able to distinguish between the principle of gender equality and the energetic orientation of Bernie Sanders. This conflation will cloudy their view. 

Orange have even less understanding. They will not be triggered by the notion that a woman cannot become president, because their higher value is self-centered gains. They have an aversion to Bernie and will gladly use this situation as a way to harm the Green values he embodies. There motivation is Green resistance, not to promote gender equality. 

This is totally a green war, candidates using what they can against each other and in a very green topic.

Warren wants to corner Bernie so it seems he believes a woman can't be president, for whatever he said about that years ago. Maybe he said it in the sense that voters in America may still not be open enough for that, like they wouldn't be to vote for a muslim president either, to put another example. If he said it, I think he was wrong, American voters would totally vote a woman president, but let me add the right one. Hillary was close, but couldn't, I don't think Warren is a great candidate either, but we would have to see. Bernie has said that he thinks that woman can be president, I don't think he is pretending, to be honest. Now it's on him to make it clear enough, this is candidates using all their weapons.

@SerpaeTetra I think its pretty obvious that they are pro Warren and Warren was never a real progressive, but an opportunist and a compulsive liar. She is part of the establishment, just like Biden, the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, etc.

@Husseinisdoingfine This feud does matter in the sense that it further shows who's really on the side of progressing the world and who's on the side of the establishment status quo and corporations but pretends to be progressive.

I'd say that much like how Trump was a Democrat his whole life until he found it convenient to be Republican for his own personal, Elizabeth Warren was a Republican her whole life until she found it convenient to be a Democrat for her own personal gain. We know she pretended to be Native American for 40+ years to get into college and other conveniences.

Edited by Bno

The youtube videos Ive see going over this are overwhelmingly pro Bernie. I don’t think Ive seen one pro warren comment. It also appears that Bernie’s poll numbers are actually on the rise since this hole situation went down.

Not stage green, they're just attacking him based on something he either didn't say or said in a context they don't know about, Bernie is still easily the best candidate