28 cm unbuffed

Path of love vs path of wisdom

19 posts in this topic

In this video Aaron speaks about 2 approaches to evolution, growth, spirituality - path of love and path of wisdom. 

I was following path of love for like 2 years - I did everything that my intuition was telling me, I didn't give a fuck about anything, I followed my emotions and that fire inside me. I didn't give a fuck about my job, money, diet, about anything at all.  

And there was one crucial moment, when if I would chose path of love and not stop for a moment - it would end terribly for me.

I stopped at the best moment possible, thank God. And after that moment - don't want to go into details - dark night of the soul event happened to me and spiritual awakening afterwards. 

I felt SO STRANGE going from love to wisdom side of the spectrum, oh my.. I felt like I'm betraying God, choosing Samsara instead of spiritual path and Nirvana, choosing yin instead of yang. And that's what happened to be honest, but that's what had to happen and it was a perfect thing at a perfect time.

My question about that topic is - what do you guys think about proportions here? Like - what is the best overall proportion?

I know there is not an equation for that. Just - is it 50/50 always, for everybody, or is it different for men and women?

If I would follow path of love all the time I would just do whatever I feel like, like a woman. Following my dick, my passion, my drive. And that's not that good of an option for a man. 

Also - I don't know if what happened here is not related to Twin Flames path - changing dynamic from chaser to runner. 

That or Twin Flames are like ultimate test before starting your journey before going into pick up and leaving stage blue to go into stage orange (this one and only girl, divine connection, other part of my soul and stuff like that). 

Did any of you experience something like that? Really looking for some reference. Cheers ❤️

They are both more or less the same. Wisdom is equal to Love.

It all goes back into absoluteness. There is really no difference at all. 

Since Love is Absolute, Wisdom is also Love. 

I've contemplated Eternal Wisdom and I can tell you there is no difference at all between it and Love. 

Now, if you are speaking in a dualistic sense, where there are two definitions (Wisdom / Love):

Then follow the path that you want intuitively. The main difference between the two paths is Wisdom requires understanding, contemplation, and insight. So, you are basically integrating awareness intelligently with Wisdom. Whereas Love is expression. 

Overall, there is really no difference. So don't get too caught up in duality. 

Edited by Pudgey

It will go full circle at some point.

You cannot be wise without loving yourself, and you cannot love yourself and be dumb either.

Not on the long term.

Would be best not to focus on one and exclude the other, because if this is done, it actually harm the other.

Follow your intuition about what you need to embody at the moment.

Do you lack more embodiment of your masculinity or femininity ?

Inquire on that and follow your intuition/heart, focusing on something mecanically and/or neurotically rarely works.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Choosing Love is a manifestation of Wisdom. Seeking Wisdom is a manifestation of Love.

Don't let words fool you. A Life of kindness is the highest Life. It's that simple.

unborn Truth

The distinction you've made shows me you haven't quiet get it. Loving yourself deeply is the wisest thing there is. Contemplating wisdom is a loving process. 

Unconditional Love is the highest wisdom.

Ta-da! :D

What great luck that Love and Truth turn out to be identical!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Jeez, nerds.

Interesting trigger.

unborn Truth

8 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

The title should be feminine path vs masculine path. 

Feminine and masculine are also ultimately one and must be integrated.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ajasatya

That was more like friendly banter, something I wrote just for lulz, but you might be right - I'm in a really practical phase of my life and maybe too much of a  theory is triggering me.

@Leo Gura

You're right, I think I got too much of schematic, idealistic thinking, where everything has to match the pattern. 

Healthy perfectionism and seeing patterns in reality is useful, but sometimes I'm just forcing them myself, which is destructive.

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

@28 cm unbuffed what about instinct vs intuition? also your women picture is it a  real woman or an archetype? if the counterpart of your avatar would be your archetype...mama mia, you would still be caught up in instincts and not in intuition.

so what is the concept and what is the practical part about it?

@remember 

Sorry, but I have no idea what are you talking about, but I'll try to elaborate on that. 

About being practical - I'm on a stage of my life where I broke my spiritual ego - I realised, that I'm sitting in front of computer screen all day, watching self-development videos, reading books and not taking any action on it.

My profile picture? Need to integrate that second part of me, to get best of both worlds from life, I reached spiritual awakening, so my spiritual ego is fed, now it's time to feed materialistic, animalistic, lizard brain part of mine.

Joe Black takes over control, I feel like my souls swapped after awakening. Or that was always my true self.

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

@28 cm unbuffed mhh, so it made you change the picture... i was referring to the actor more than towards the figure. in general wanted to point out that what you were referring to could also be described as moving on from more instinctive driven behavior towards a more intuitive one. as in the “masculine“ sense it’s probably a more instinctive like/love/all-in behavior from the belly while intuition as a more „feminine“ trait also includes the probable outcome like/love/spontaneous-riskmanagement what you describe as wisdom. what that would have to do with your lizard brain... i don’t know i thought you wanted to integrate your intuition - but if instincts mean you liked to read and sit in front of the computer it’s even more difficult to understand what i was refering to. just that in general if you referring to masculine and feminine i made this observation that most male are more instinctively driven and most women are more intuitively driven. you can’t feed your lizard brain, instinct is part of intuition but instinct stays instinct - you just don’t act upon it like before anymore because your value system changes.

if your archetype of woman would be a more instinct driven person than a intuitive driven person and you would integrate that you would stay stuck in some sort of instinctive driven behavior, that’s what i was referring to.

and who is the guy on the new pic?

Edited by remember

7 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

best of both worlds

If tonight while you slept you had a dream, and realized you were dreaming...what would death be? What would living be? What would the best of both worlds be?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 minutes ago, remember said:

@28 cm unbuffed mhh, so it made you change the picture...

I changed profile picture 4 times in 2 days dude, dunno, I like doing that, you didn't trigger it xD

About following instict / intuition - to be honest, I have no idea what is it, but I feel so much DRIVE and PASSION and FIRE when I'm about to hit the gym or go to a clubs to pick up chicks it's impossible. And I'm going to trust that energy and use it for sure! 

@Nahm

First world - left brained : great thinker, analitical, spiritual, disciplined (already feel like I reached that threshold with spiritual awekening)

Second world - right brained : great looks, money, girls, doing arts, travelling the world (just walking into this world for my second hero's journey circle)

Da Vinci is the shit

I know I did it all backwards, but tbh I think that was genius approach from me. I decided to first love myself no matter what, having nothing, being noone, besides all of the suffering.

And right now I'm feeding my lizard brain with money, girls and materialistic stuff. And I don't give a damn about all of that, I'm fucking happy without it and that's also genius, because it all will come to me effortlessly that way. 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

@28 cm unbuffed

28 cm unbuffed is the shit. :)

Dream boarding all that you are wanting? 

Listening to the unending infinite guidance / inner being...and the ‘clues’ which continuously present themselves in perception?

Recognizing the metadventure?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yeah, I followed your advice with dream board, my wall is full of pictures and quotes right now :D

Ideas are coming into my mind one after the other, I'm moving faster and faster, never felt so much drive in my life. 

Not sure if I'm recognizing the metadventure, whatever that means, but I think Universe has a bigger plan and I'm just not capable to see the big picture yet, if that's what you ment.