M4sti

Is Jaggi Vasudev a fraud? quora thread

8 posts in this topic

When i first saw that it F me up, i got suspicious of the whole spiritual community as a whole and stalked the commitment i originally had into joining and being an active member of forums like this one for example.I started thinking that if this is true ,man, spitiuality is like the "new religion" and is all stuff we make out of our heads so we can feel better or have more power and feel superior to others. Do not get me wrong i still take a lot from here from what i read and from the videos of Leo and others but this thing is F up , millions of people idolize this man without ever wondering how legit he is, but there is a shady story,  Check the second answer in particular. https://www.quora.com/Is-Jaggi-Vasudev-a-fraud

10 hours ago, M4sti said:

When i first saw that it F me up, i got suspicious of the whole spiritual community as a whole and stalked the commitment i originally had into joining and being an active member of forums like this one for example.I started thinking that if this is true ,man, spitiuality is like the "new religion" and is all stuff we make out of our heads so we can feel better or have more power and feel superior to others. Do not get me wrong i still take a lot from here from what i read and from the videos of Leo and others but this thing is F up , millions of people idolize this man without ever wondering how legit he is, but there is a shady story,  Check the second answer in particular. https://www.quora.com/Is-Jaggi-Vasudev-a-fraud

Maybe he isn't what they think he is,  maybe he isn't Enlightened, but it does not really matter, what matters is what he does and no mater what shit he might be in reality, his actions in my opinion has very huge positive impact. 

Edited by purerogue

Second answer is by sanmugan who was in this forum for sometime. I think he also posted something like that against sadhguru here.  From most of leo's comment i read on sadhguru on different post over the years, what i understand is leo has high respect for sadhguru and thinks he is fully enlightened. B/w i also thinks sadhguru is most enlightened man now from India. More enlightened than my osho ji ?

Maybe sadhguru is fraud who knows, take what is useful to you what grows you and leave the rest.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Don’t believe stories you read on Quora and stop generalizing all spiritual teachers. If you think what he says makes sense, then that’s great. Be honest with yourself about what you know and don’t know; you don’t know whether any of these stories are true or what anything Jaggi says for that matter. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Sadhguru serves Devil. Ekchart Tolle, Rupert Spira and Mooji too.

Leo would enslave your family.

Anyone limiting themselves to bullshit like Sadghuru did will be confined and limited but could be useful for noobs.

A teacher who is wanting money, subscribers etc. is failing.

Look. Similar stories were written about Leo on quora as well. You are your own person and can decide for yourself. Are the things written true? Maybe. I cannot chime in on this. But realise that you are wasting your time with personal stories and attacks. You have bigger fish to fry.

Mods, this thread requires some cleaning amongst the responses.