Nate0068

Infinity

10 posts in this topic

Does infinity ever run out of things to do and lives to live does it ever repeat

59 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

Does infinity ever run out of things to do and lives to live does it ever repeat

What you are experiencing right now is all that there is. Its THIS and its everything and nothing... it's the best show in town.. don't miss it seeking for something illusory ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 1/7/2020 at 0:38 PM, Nate0068 said:

How can it? Its infinite? How can whats infinite run out? it never ends, it never begins, its eternal.

B R E A T H E

I really like plutonium dude. Really awake. 

@pluto

1 minute ago, pluto said:

How can it? Its infinite? How can whats infinite run out? it never ends, it never begins, its eternal.

Yeah MYSELF.

Also has no oposite to IT and IT is Love. 

Things can seemingly repeat an infinite number of times but they are slightly different each time, because subtlety is also infinite.

Edited by Mulky

On 1/8/2020 at 5:41 AM, Mulky said:

Things can seemingly repeat an infinite number of times but they are slightly different each time, because subtlety is also infinite.

I quite like that one ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 1/6/2020 at 8:38 PM, Nate0068 said:

What appears to be the context of that, is only appearance. (Shortage, time, lives, doing, repeating). None of that is actually “happening”, as “happening” is also a mental projection upon infinity, which is itself infinity. Notice it appears you are moving your hands and fingers...but you can not pin point that you are.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 1/7/2020 at 2:38 AM, Nate0068 said:

I might and it might not, it does not mater, infinity is infinity.

Sometimes I wonder  whether aparent world  isn't just one stable states and/or superposition of infinity :)  .

Re:

Edited by archi