LfcCharlie4

Transmissions and RASA as a means to facilitate awakening/ Enlightenment

60 posts in this topic

Saw a post by @Gneh Onebar on his RASA experience so thought I'd make a thread for those out there who are still hardcore seekers, don't fancy the psychedelics path and want to work with a teacher 1-1. 

I started working with Ananda Devi in April after reading 1000 (from Leo's book list) last November time, I at first thought RASA was BS and overpriced, I basically became a Rupert Spira fanboy for about 4-5 months beforehand (I saw he was at 1000 from the book) and it was an incredible step up in understanding from being an Eckhart fanboy loool, however despite being addicted to his videos and books for 4 months or so, I didn't make tremendous progress, was considering his retreats, and may go on one eventually just for fun, but I personally think $1000 on working 1-1 with a teacher > $1000+ on 1 7 day Rupert Retreat. 

So, I can't remember exactly but my original LOC was like 580 or so, but LOC is just a model and isn't that important really, like all concepts must be dropped eventually, however, it's a great tool for evaluating your own awakenings and/or teachers etc. I also learned a lot about the Enneagram and my own humanity, it explained a lot of how I act and I recommend everynone doing Enneagram work.

I have been receiving RASA since April roughly 1-2 times a month, usually every fortnight, and for me it has basically acted as a gradual 'Clearing' of any blockages, issues, problems I had in my own unique awakening process, as well as facilitating several awakenings in the days after, often subtly realizing certain things. 

It started with an awakening into 'No Self' and there being 'No-Doer' this is similar to what good old Eckhart/ Fred Davis etc teach, the whole 'there's nobody there' 'you are the one who's aware' it's awesome opening yourself to Non-Duality and this was a drastic change in my direct experience of reality, however, the 'problem' of other and world is certainly not solved here, and a true full awakening can't use negations such as 'No' the heart yearns for fulfilment and love, we will get to that. 

I then had an awakening into 'Being Everything/ God/ All, this is an expansion from 'No Self' into EVERYTHING being me, honestly it's very blissy and this was like a honeymoon stage for me, I was lost in life and the bliss of this awakening, to be honest, this was incredibly fun and it's easy to see why many don't move past this, as you also gain incredible 'Cosmic' knowledge, you could call it a 'Cosmic Self' as such, the space of presence in this awakening was incredible. You become the Universe. However, it isn't the end, as there is still an indentity as 'Everything/ Universe' etc, Nisgardatta wrote this awakening as the 'First Big Step.' However, this stage is not the Absolute, it goes beyond that. 

Next, was my awakening into Love, and this is also amazing. Realizing all is Love and Love is the substance of everything is fucking amazing, this is the next 'step' beyond being ALL and explains why teachers such as Mooji and Bentino Massano have so many scandals, as an awakening into this love has not happened, so while awakened, scandals are still possible at that stage. This awakening also made me kinda obsessed with my teachers, my love for them and those around me deepened beyond words, even for random people in the street, I was also starting to show and feel emotions much more, a simple move about the injustice of 0 hour contracts in the UK made me ball, as a 7 this was a key step to my journey as I was so keen to avoid and escape negative emotions instead of embrace and feel them. However, in modern times, traditional paths are not followed as much so it's easy to not get caught up here like many mystics of the past who couldn't let God or their Guru go. 'If you see Buddha in the street, kill him' fits well here. A surrender into the unknown is essential though, a deep unthinkable surrender, but the love you experience is beyond amazing, and is of course worth surrendering the 'Cosmic Knowledge' for, this can be especially hard for us westerners. Look at Ken Wilber for example as the perfect example of a guy who has not done this, he loves his models and cosmic knowledge, I love his work and am by no means shitting on him, just to illustrate what I mean by 'cosmic knowledge.' 

My next awakening was incredibly fun to say the least, a realization of the absolute. I won't lie I became a bit of a hermit for a while as realization of the absolute is so god damn beautiful and astounding it can be easy to get lost here, you realize ALl is The Self, the mind is completely dropped, knowledge is dropped, the 'other' is seen through, however it's like putting a slight protective cave between yourself and the world, instead of embracing THIS as it is, you want to control your environment to suit the bliss, the peace etc and as a result subtly reject the world, there is one final step to make. Common theme here is Monks who go off and live alone, or those who create a perfect environment for peace, although these don't always mean one is here, they are common markers. 

And, then we arrive to now, my most recent awakening into the true absolute, into true Self-Realisation in all it's glory. THIS IS IT, means THIS IS IT, this moment as it is is perfect beyond words, the ordinary is the very extraordinary you are after, what more could there be than THIS. This very planet is the Buddha planet, is heaven, is Nirvana, not some special space you can attain when you gain your enlightenment wings and fly off. 

The absolute includes absolutely everything, it is beyond enlightenment and non-duality, all concepts are washed away and the World is seen to be The Supreme Self. everyone is seen to be the Self and The Absolute is all there is. There is NO enlightened person, no other, no mind, no knowledge and of course no world just The Self. 

This resolves the issue of Duality and Non-Duality, as ALL is the Self, ALL can be embraced and enjoyed, it embraces both non-duality and duality, hence the ordinary becoming the extraordinary, 'duality' embodies truth as much as anything else, EVERYTHING is included, go embrace the world as it is.

It is impossible to put into words as everything has become so 'ordinary' again, yet it will never be the same, the best phrase I have seen is 'Transcendental Duality' but that just adds concepts and can be confusing, it is basically pointing to THIS right now. Seeking is over. 

This as it is is perfect, the Ego will try hard to fight this of course, as will the mind, but resistance leaves you, you go beyond any form of concepts around this work, whatever arises now will be embraced and enjoyed. 

I am unlikely to do it justice with words, but that explains my 8 month journey working with Ananda so far, it's been fucking amazing to say the least, if you have any questions about RASA drop them below, I get they'll be a LOT of skepticism and thinking wtf is this guy on about, but I'm used to that by now. 

In terms of what's next? Just go enjoy life. Do what you love, and love what you do. Whether that's starting a business (a conscious one of course ;) ) or becoming a Spiritual teacher, or even going to work in starbucks, just do whatever you want. You will be free and Happy, the seeking is over and all that is left is to enjoy the game of life, for me Happiness, fun and enjoyment are always at the top of my to do lists, if I don't love what I do, I see no  need to carry on doing it, of course you have to be practical about this. 

Oh, and of course, whatever you do at this stage will always come from Love, therefore, desire as big as you well please, with Love as your driving force you have the world at your fingertips, it doesn't mean you become passive at all. 

Personally, I am in the process of growing my businesses, playing sports, having fun with friends, deepening my relationships, helping people grow their businesses and more importantly Living NOW. 

In the future, I wish to become someone to help facilitate awakening, not just a teacher, but a 'finisher' who actually helps awaken people to the Absolute, however I'll only be waking up myself, time after time ;) 

Happy new year everyone!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

3 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I am in the process of growing my businesses, playing sports, having fun with friends, deepening my relationships, helping people grow their businesses

@LfcCharlie4 In exchange for what? Free RASA sessions perhaps? Is that why you promote it so often?

6 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

RASA as a means to facilitate awakening/ Enlightenment

It is said that Yellow (SD 7)   integrates to realize the highest potential,...thus they are open to learning/unlearning at any time and from any source,  like bees that gather nectar from many flowers.  

There is such joy in communing with those interested in Self-Inquiry and uncovering their Unborn Awareness.  As I'm not a teacher nor desire to waste my time dialoguing with those stuck in Substance Level paradigms, thus I often use quotes; because they seem to quickly identify those who lack integrity and honesty, and are easily distracted by predispositions, especially about the messenger.

The quotes I use are never OUT OF CONTEXT with the context in which I'm using them. Using  quotes both distances me from the label of being a teacher or attempting teach, and they often irritate narrow-minded, Substance Level people.  Overall I'd like to connect with those who catch the point of the message, instead of drifting off with some predispositions about the messenger.   Especially pathetic are those who believe a poster should use "their own words;" an instant TELL that they are First-tier thinkers.

That said,....an applicable quote comes to mind for critiquing Ramaji's RASA 1000 LOC:

"99.9% of the World's so-called wisdom, East and West, for the purposes of awakening, is about as useful as a glass of warm spit with a hair in it."  

While there are many unusable and unexpanded on references to  Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta,...overall the book has nothing to do with Spiritual[ity,]...a word it mentions 500 times.

For example,...the  word "hope" is mentioned 26 times; yet it is only used correctly twice, in the same sentence,...and used without direct experience.

"Hope is for fools,...drop your hopes."  Ramaji.   WHY?

Hope is an important subject for anyone desirous of revealing their potential spiritual nature.

Is there a more dishonest, perniciousness word than hope?

hope n. from ME. hopa, an expectation. 1. expectation of something desired; anticipation of some future event. 2. a guess or belief. 3. that which gives hope; a substance or object hoped for; an expected payoff.

No matter what level we wish to view it from, hope is false. Hope is an anticipation of the future; thus it must arise from a predisposition, a belief, and attachment to the past.  Hope implies lack,...how else could we possibly define it? Hope is for something we think we don't possess.

How could hope ever be expressed through an Open-Mind or Open-Heart ?  The belief of hope is a barrier that obscures the present.

If our attention is on seeking hope, how are we to ever experience the immediacy required to be in the Present?  

“the highest goal is being devoid of hope and fear….
And when all hopes and fears have died, the Goal is reached.”  Tilopa

Another very important subject for anyone wanting to experience the ABSOLUTE is sentience,....which is not mentioned in 1000 LOC,....although the term sentient is scribed four times with the wit of a typical Green (SD 6).

"The senses do not grasp reality in any way" Socrates

"Recognize that eveything you see and think is a falsehood, an illusion, a veil over the truth" - Lao-tzu

Without understanding the senses,...how is one desirous of Awakening to the Absolute ever honestly going to uncover the Absolute?   

In the only mention of the "senses," Ramaji spews, "Enjoy your five senses,...be just this and nothing else,...this is it."   

Actually there are 6 senses,...seeing, tasting, smelling, hearing, touching, and thinking,...and I guarantee you, NO ONE can see, taste, smell, hear, touch, or think in the Present.  

“Phenomenally, we can know no present, as it must be in the ‘past’ before our senses can complete the process of recording it, leaving only a suppositional past and future; noumenally, there is no question of ‘past’ or ‘future,’ but only a presence that knows neither ‘time’ nor ‘space.’ ” Wei Wu Wei

"Relativity says that the future and past have equal validity.  All events are frozen in this giant block (Space-Time). We just happen to perceive one end of the block as the past, and the other end as the future, and that we are moving in a certain direction.  But that's just a function of our perception, and doesn't reflect any physical reality."  Ted Chiang

"The idea that the future is no different than the past doesn't sit well with a lot of people, because we like to think of the future as being indetermenate, open-ended, and not fixed the way the past is.  But physics suggests that the future is just as fixed as the past."  Ted Chiang

"When is Now? The now in our brain is actually the past, and admittedly, the brain does a pretty good job of compensating for its own delay by predicting the old future and therefore the perceived present; although runs into problems when the future is less predictable, like when swatting a fly."  Hinze Hogendoorn

Every page of 1000 LOC is enough to make a Bodhisattva nauseous for its attempt to step between  sentient beings and their direct experience.   And Ramaji's list of 400 teachers divined through muscle testing (a kinesiological technique which uses the BODY, which is not real,  to print a biased number regarding the level of "spiritual teachers," the majority of whom don't have a clue what spirituality is,...including Ramaji.  

No one desirous for Self-Actualization would take this book seriously.  

a_pious_mind_by_shashjwade-d7dhd98.jpg

"The Feminine of Duality is not a gender of Form, but the Wave of a Particle" - V Panetta

@V-8I don't think anyone is bothered by your quotes - i think the issue is that you have been asked as to whether you have had mystical, frozen, divine, non-dual states of consciousness in which your sentient being collapses into the Absolute and the you dissolves, and you have either dodged the question or said that you had not had such an awakening.

Thus, as others here have pointed out - when you quote others and then also put their quotes into your own words, it is a clear display that you have taken on the Absolute as a belief, or dogma.  And this is a trap which will keep you from ever reaching mystical states of consciousness and grasping Truth directly via Being.

Also, by taking the words of the awakened as Truth, without your own direct experience of Truth, your posts of direct quotes come off as very ambiguous, obscure, and open to interpretation - because of your inability to add proper context due to lack of direct experience.

So pointing these items out it is for the benefit of both you and others on the path who may not be at a level of consciousness necessary to properly interpret the quotes.

Hope that helps.

Hope you have a happy new year as well ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@LfcCharlie4 Great post man. 9_9

In your opinion, what's the biggest thing that seekers of love and happiness are missing or not doing?

@V-8 I'm begging you to just leave me alone to be honest mate, I've asked you multiple times whether you're happy with no response. You do you, it's up to you what you do, maybe the book isn't great for you cool. 

You keep throwing Jed McKenna's quote in my face, to be honest, I don't rate Jed at all, sorry to any of his lovers here, I doubt he's even awakened. 

The book 1000 didn't resonate with you, cool, your constant bombardment of spiritual knowledge and quotes doesn't resonate with me either, so you do you and I'll keep speaking for what has helped me more than anything :)

All I will see is from your posts, it is clear you are a master of knowledge and will likely take it with you to your grave, maybe then you'll finally realize the beauty of pure being you constantly parrot about. 

Sorry I'm not up to your 'SD7' standards and I am politely asking you not to post on my threads please, I'm not interested in having non stop arguments with you, if you're superior to me great, I'm really not that fussed mate, this might be hogwash to you, but to me it's transformed my life and made me absolutely happy and at peace. 

Have a good new year mate, but please leave me alone xD

To me direct experience is king, and my direct experience of reality has radically transformed over the last 12 months as indicated by this post, I hope you had fun debunking the book and adding to your knowledge bro. Try being Happy, it's more fun ;) 

@cetus56 Nothing to do with that actually, I 'promote' RASA as it's helped me and many others, isn't that what this forum is about? Sharing what helps us awaken and grow as people? :) 

@Inliytened1 Couldn't have said it better myself, I'm sure he will hit us back with how we're tier 1 thinkers, don't have a clue and how all our experiences are merely mindfucks xD

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Awesome post btw and I'm really happy for ya on your awakenings - have a great new year my friend!! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Raptorsin7 trying to figure everything out with their mind, well that’s what I did at least ?

@Inliytened1 thank you, you too man, have an awesome night wherever you’re going! 

@LfcCharlie4 Do you think it's possible to "lose" the progress you made where in a few years you end back at square one, Like LOC 500'S, and start seeking all over again?

A few years ago I overcame depression, and i felt incredible. It wasn't enlightenment, because i had no idea about the path or anything, but if you would have asked me in the moment I would have said it doesn't matter because I felt so good and I thought I had it figured out. But now i'm back depressed and seeking, and i'm kind of trying to follow my own footsteps back to where I was. Could the same thing happen with the type of awakenings you have described?

@Raptorsin7 personally I think no, I’ve heard of cases where people drop after insights, but that’s not true embodiment and one could argue they weren’t “finished” to begin with.

I wouldn’t worry about things like this, I don’t see how I could “forget” my understanding, one day in this “way” is worth at least 10 from before, it’s amazing finally living as if I’m free and being truly happy for no reason other than living as the Self, and to me happiness is the greatest gift of all.

The whole reason I started posting here was because I was a lost seeker just 9 months ago, addicted to non duality videos and books, now I spontaneously live in the now embracing every moment as it arrives, life is beautiful :) 

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I 'promote' RASA as it's helped me and many others, isn't that what this forum is about? Sharing what helps us awaken and grow as people?

@LfcCharlie4 I'll leave it to the powers to be but as far as forum guidelines your in a gray area b-c it's a business for profit and your doing the promotional work for them as a 2nd party. 

What’s NOT Allowed:

Self-promotion

Coming here to start your teaching/coaching/guru business by leeching off this audience

Discussing group-buys or sharing of self-help products or courses.

@cetus56 so I’m saying what worked for me and helped me in my journey?

can you please clear up what I’m allowed to say, I haven’t posted any links as I learned that’s not allowed.

im just wondering what isn’t allowed but I’m merely stating what worked for me, am I not allowed to do that? 

Please let me know as I don’t want to get warning points or banned etc 

PS I haven’t promoted myself once? 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

@cetus56 So you're not allowed to recommend products/services that have benefited you? Like if i say X YouTube  channel helped me. Then technically i'm doing promotional work for them and they are profiting off their Youtube channel. Might want to re-think that one...

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 kinda what I’m saying.

its not a pyramid scheme, like i wouldn’t be suggesting if it didn’t help, I thought this forum was about helping people awaken and offering the many options available? 

I get if it’s not, I just didn’t know I was breaking rules by saying something helped me? 

@LfcCharlie4 It's because you come across as preachy xD 

I've read a ton of your posts so I understand the whole picture. But if i saw one post from you and saw RASA i'd be like what's this guy trying to sell >:(

It's awesome to see success stories though. Keeps me inspired.

@Raptorsin7 genuinely, how can I come across less preachy out of interest?

thats not how I want to come across, I just want to help lost seekers (me a year ago) ?

@LfcCharlie4 I'm not sure tbh. Right now i'm a seeker. But i've been on the other end where you come out feeling amazing. I couldn't shut up to my friends and family about how they were basically all idiots because they don't how good it's possible to feel. So at least you're not calling everyone else stupid lol.

I think if your main goal is help people. Then spend more time being strategic about how you relay your message. Like maybe write a post about common pitfalls seekers fall into and how RASA and 1-1 coaching is useful to address those problems. Meet people where they're at.

But at some deep level people will still be jaded by your enthusiasm. People are self absorbed. Someone could have enlightenment in a pill, and people would still be skeptical and try to denigrate you. It's people being people :P

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Like maybe write a post about common pitfalls seekers fall into and how RASA and 1-1 coaching is useful to address those problems.

That's exactly where I was afraid this was heading.

@LfcCharlie4

Thanks for sharing, interesting reading for sure. Had you done anything else prior to the Rupert months & RASA sessions, like retreats, meditation, yoga, psychedelics, etc?  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE