How to be wise

How you create reality

11 posts in this topic

The way that you created all of reality as God was by believing it to be real. When you believe something to be real, you’ve created it. If you don’t believe it, it doesn’t exist. End of story. 

The mistake would be assuming that your ego is doing this. Wrong. The mind is doing it for you. Most people are not fast enough to see the mind do this. But if you sit still, you will notice how your mind is creating all of reality. Including itself. As God. Your identity as a body or a soul is another one of those beliefs. Who would you be before that belief? There would be nothing there. And that is your true identity. 

Since you are creating all of reality by believing it, this makes paranormal phenomena possible. If you are fast enough to catch your mind before believing it, you might be able to manipulate those beliefs. And this cause “reality” to change. Of course this is very difficult to do, even for me. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

18 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Since you are creating all of reality by believing it, this makes paranormal phenomena possible. If you are fast enough to catch your mind before believing it, you might be able to manipulate those beliefs. And this cause “reality” to change. Of course this is very difficult to do, even for me.

What can catch the mind and manipulate the beliefs? Is there intent? Is it simply done to create?

How does the process of believing work? Through thinking / being / feeling ?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

38 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

What can catch the mind and manipulate the beliefs? Is there intent?

The mind itself. Yes, there is intent. The mind is in love with itself.

40 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Well, there is no process. If you believe something to be real, then it’s there. If you don’t, then it’s not. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise What about something that I think about , happened the next day? 

(I don't really understand what you've wrote. Where would my experience be in your description?)

The mistake would be assuming that your ego is doing this. Wrong. The mind is doing it for you.

What's the difference between the ego & the mind in this context?

Your identity as a body or a soul is another one of those beliefs.

This is one of the things that I think about. (Body&soul would be of the same category) 

My question is, was it God who made me thought about it. Or was it me thinking about it? I did think about it. 

But I definitely didn't created it.

Edited by Angelite

2 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

The process of believing has many layers to it. There are cultural assumptions, ones personal belief systems, which has many things to do with ones past.

Thinking, which is basically a making of distinctions, is the most easiest of things to catch and notice. Second in line would be ones personal beliefs about one self and the environment around. These can be quite tricky to unravel since it goes against the programming of the ego. Cultural assumptions is one of the hardest nuts to crack. Takes a lot of time to unravel, nevertheless contemplate and hopefully comprehend.

Believing comes from all of the above. For example, one observes a rock. The thought arises "there is a rock". What just happened there is a distinction "rock" from its environment. Then one provides a rock with all qualities a rock should have. This basically means putting ones beliefs onto and into a rock. And of course, one perceives the rock as a rock based on ones cultural assumptions. Everything ones culture taught one about the rock seems unquestionably true from the first sight.

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

This won't work, because it's coming from the devil.

God does not create through manipulation. God does not get his hands dirty. It rather creates the devils, and lets them be, and then the devils manipulate within the range that is determined by God. That range isn't fixed, but it isn't accessible for devils. Only God can change it.

Thought is a movement. And mind cannot catch mind as mind  itself is a thought.
Now here's a paradox. The only thing faster than movement,is stillness. That which doesn't move is what perceives or observes movement.
Thought, being an object/form ,as with all objects /forms, can only be seen or perceived in the space in which it appears. Space/emptiness is formless and also motionless or non-moving.
That which you call "reality" is an illusion (neither real nor unreal. Not real because it is an impermanent ever changing appearance. But not unreal because it can't be said to be totally non existent or separate from absolute reality. Whatever is not existent,doesn't exist. Non-existence, does not-exist. To manipulate a belief would only change the seeming appearance of the illusion,but it still remains an illusion. And since it is your belief that your manipulating, the change in appearance would only appear to you and you alone.

@Angelite @Lento @Guru Fat Bastard All questions answered:

I've watched until 20:01

Hmm...it didn't answer me. Who created my thoughts? 

I am wondering if everything is pre-determined. Are thoughts pre-determined?

Divine Destiny.