Aaron p

85mg MDMA - 45/50mg DMT . TRIP REPORT

15 posts in this topic

MDMA is addictive and can cause brain damage I am not advising anyone to do it or try it. 

1200px-DMT.svg.png 

This is my 85mgMDMA / 45mgDMT trip report. I did 85mg of MDMA right before I meditated for with kryia yoga and self enquiry for one hour. Afterwards I smoked the 45mg dmt. MDMA took away the pre-flight anxiety of smoking DMT, and launched me into a great trip. 

My aim was to discover what love is. It overtook me. I took 4 huge draws from the pipe and before I had a chance to sit and try to rationalize or worry about what was happening....WOOOSHHHHHHH I was swept away by a sea of pleasure and intense insight. Deep, pleasure...so deep I have never felt before. Something inside me felt like it had never breathed before...and that this was it's first life. 

methylenedioxymethamphetami.gif 

It was the pure feeling of love and deep connection. I was trying to remember things from it but it was so powerful and violent and yet beautiful. In the meditation I did before hand I realized that all meditation practises are the same...different details of the same overall object. Like different piano notes that make up the same, one melodic chord.

The words that came out my mouth were "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." Absolutely inexpressible. Beautiful. Powerful.

I seen transparent beings, completely naked. I could only perceive them subtly because of their white silhouettes. One in particular. It looked and felt like they were trying to do something with my head. Like they were trying to put something on my head or something. 

I looked at my TV and my wall and it was all waving . I tried to sit up and I felt one expression of The being kick me in my chest back down onto my bed. I didn't move after that. 

There was 1 or 2 short seconds where I seen a scary being trying to get me. I knew this would put me into a bad trip so I looked away. Luckily my mind was so blown, everything was moving so fast that it passed. Thank fuck

There was brilliant emptiness. My mind was completely blown out and I had no idea what was happening and yet it was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.

Still a bit confused about it and how to feel or what to think...but I'm not gonna try to figure it out. Does anyone have any techniques to squeeze all the juice out of your DMT trips?

(My plan is to do one or two more heavy DMT trips and then do a medium dose of 5-MeO-DMT. Which I'll report on to. I'm only now moving into psychedelics seriously)

Edited by Aaron p

Switch to plugged psychedelics.

That's where real understanding happens.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So how did this trip affect you afterwards? Less neurosis/overthinking? Major life insights? Any embodiment taking place or are you still integrating? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise ill be completely honest bro, all I know is the feeling. The feeling was so deep. I held on to very little of it psychologically. I feel deep within myself to just stay quiet and not think about it. All I remember thinking is "how could this possibly ever go away" it was love.

9 hours ago, Aaron p said:

MDMA is addictive and can cause brain damage

Careful with this misinformation. MDMA already has a bad reputation thanks to casual/party users.

It has been almost 3 weeks since my last MDMA experience and I feel zero craving for it since day one. Also no sadness or brain fry (possible brain damage symptoms) like others report. If you stay below 200mg and only do it no more then once a month, you'll be fine. Though I don't recommend taking it more then once / a few times in your lifetime. There are MANY people who do high doses frequently so no wonder there's brain damage talk around it.

Also from the research I've done, better don't mix anything with MDMA. Those visuals caused by DMT definitely distracted you from many insights. Drink plenty of water with MDMA too.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

24 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Drink plenty of water with MDMA too.

"While staying hydrated can reduce the risk of heat stroke associated with MDMA, the drug can also cause the body to retain water, so drinking too much can lead to a potentially fatal electrolyte imbalance".

@cetus56 Didn't know about drinking too much, thanks!

I guess half a liter during the whole trip should be fine?! :-D Also just plain water, better avoid coffee with MDMA.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Switch to plugged psychedelics.

That's where real understanding happens.

Leo is there a method for plugging lsd tabs??

4 hours ago, shahar uriel said:

Leo is there a method for plugging lsd tabs??

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that lsd doesn't need to be plugged. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Can you plug mushrooms?  I just did 3 grams and felt pretty much nothing.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Aaron p I love the MDMA/DMT combo. I have had a lot of experience with it.

I wouldnt worry about any entities. Be fearless. If they come, let them come. If you really dont want them there, consecrate the area and make it sacred before hand. If its important, google "occult banishing ritual". I believe the spirit guides will sometimes test you for courage. If needed, let any spirits know that they need to behave themselves but if they dont, you will work with your spirit guide to punish them harshly. If you believe you can back that up, they wont dare fuck with you.

Next time, try this:

1. Put a sacred statue (buddha, shiva, etc) in front of you.

2. After you have peaked, pick a spot on the statue (I like the 3rd eye) and stare very intensely at it. The only thing that exists is the dot.

3. You will start seeing reality shift a bit, ratchet up the intensity of your concentration on the dot. Concentrate your mind like you have never done before.

4. You will notice that the reality around you will start looking "holographic". This may come as a shock and cause a  bit of fear. DO NOT stop. Intensify your concentration even more and go deeper.

I cannot explain what will happen to you. It has to be experienced. I was shown by my spirit guide that this is an important level of consciousness that should be cultivated. It will make sense after you do it. Its pretty awesome :)

27 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

Can you plug mushrooms?  I just did 3 grams and felt pretty much nothing.

If you insert actual mushrooms into your butthole im sure it would do nothing and be the funniest thing youve ever done to yourself and a tragic ending to that poor mushroom. The psilocybin needs to be broken down in your digestive system to psilocin. 

Now, the pure research chemicals similar to psilocybin, 4 aco-dmt, can be plugged.

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

@Aaron p I love the MDMA/DMT combo. I have had a lot of experience with it.

I wouldnt worry about any entities. Be fearless. If they come, let them come. If you really dont want them there, consecrate the area and make it sacred before hand. If its important, google "occult banishing ritual". I believe the spirit guides will sometimes test you for courage. If needed, let any spirits know that they need to behave themselves but if they dont, you will work with your spirit guide to punish them harshly. If you believe you can back that up, they wont dare fuck with you.

Next time, try this:

1. Put a sacred statue (buddha, shiva, etc) in front of you.

2. After you have peaked, pick a spot on the statue (I like the 3rd eye) and stare very intensely at it. The only thing that exists is the dot.

3. You will start seeing reality shift a bit, ratchet up the intensity of your concentration on the dot. Concentrate your mind like you have never done before.

4. You will notice that the reality around you will start looking "holographic". This may come as a shock and cause a  bit of fear. DO NOT stop. Intensify your concentration even more and go deeper.

I cannot explain what will happen to you. It has to be experienced. I was shown by my spirit guide that this is an important level of consciousness that should be cultivated. It will make sense after you do it. Its pretty awesome :)

@Matt8800 i just thought that it would be logical to combine the two, after i researched and found that it was a relatively safe amalgamation of compounds i knew it was gona give it a shot. Im gona use it again like. im defo gona try to use it for 5-MeO-DMT.

im gona try that little statue trick of yours. sounds interesting

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

If you insert actual mushrooms into your butthole im sure it would do nothing and be the funniest thing youve ever done to yourself and a tragic ending to that poor mushroom. The psilocybin needs to be broken down in your digestive system to psilocin. 

Now, the pure research chemicals similar to psilocybin, 4 aco-dmt, can be plugged.

@TrynaBeTurquoise can standard NN-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT HLC and Freebase be administered rectally? and does this ROA effect trip duration, trip intensity, peak duration or anything else of importance?