John Iverson

I request people on different paths in the occult and supernatural to share

17 posts in this topic

I think there's a lot of different places and directions in the occult and esoteric so wherever you are and what ways you think it works and how you use it, please share it with me. I want to focus my attention on exploring what are the different types of occult and mystical stuff that are done in particular... Or something that I could feel and make sense of

And if you know more what is beyond  reading books, please let me know about it. If it's so private for you to share dm me and if you can share it here if you think you can say it.

the essense of this post to open up so much possibilities for me 

I guess there's more. I read the occultism thread of matt, and I'm not satisfied because the post is one-dimensional. It's biased in its direction, so I think it's awesome to share resources, information, experiences and books with people in different ways! Or anything possible, also you can use your power to do anything to me haha just dm me, treat this post as fun and sharing, thanks to his books and shared stuff. I'm going to read them shortly after reading all the books in Leo's book list as Truth Foundation

Edited by John Iverson

On 12/23/2019 at 2:08 AM, John Iverson said:

I think there's a lot of different places and directions in the occult and esoteric so wherever you are and what ways you think it works and how you use it, please share it with me. I want to focus my attention on exploring what are the different types of occult and mystical stuff that are done in particular... Or something that I could feel and make sense of

And if you know more what is beyond  reading books, please let me know about it. If it's so private for you to share dm me and if you can share it here if you think you can say it.

the essense of this post to open up so much possibilities for me 

I guess there's more. I read the occultism thread of matt, and I'm not satisfied because the post is one-dimensional. It's biased in its direction, so I think it's awesome to share resources, information, experiences and books with people in different ways! Or anything possible, also you can use your power to do anything to me haha just dm me, treat this post as fun and sharing, thanks to his books and shared stuff. I'm going to read them shortly after reading all the books in Leo's book list as Truth Foundation

@John Iverson Its possible you saw my post on the Occult as being one dimensional due to the fact that I dont think the Occult is a complete spiritual practice on its own. With that said, I dont think any spiritual tradition is complete on their own, whether its Buddhism, Yoga, etc so that is not a complaint towards the occult. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. What I get out of Buddhism, Yoga and Taoism is very different. Even enlightenment in each tradition can be a very different experience and a different life.

I studied and practiced Buddhism very intensely for a couple years. After that, I switched to Advaita Vedanta (Yoga) for a couple years. After that, I started studying the Occult but I see all the traditions as single pieces of a larger puzzle. Buddhism and Vedanta are still a very critical part of my spiritual makeup. Now I spend half my time with my occult practice and half my time studying Taoism, which is also a completely different, but critical, piece of the puzzle. I dont study Buddhism and Yoga much any more simply because I understand them so well at this point but their influence still affects my path very much. Each tradition is dear to me for different reasons.

You also might have felt that my approach to the Occult was one dimensional because I have narrowed down my focus to some specific areas in the Occult. Its such a vast mystical tradition with so many approaches from Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Jewish, Nordic practices, Tantra, shamanism, etc, etc from all around the world. 

My approach may not resonate with you but if you tell me why exactly or what exactly you are looking for from the Occult, I can probably steer you to it.

What do you think you want out of the Occult that cannot be found in Buddhism or Yoga? Maybe you're looking for something that does not exist?

Edited by Matt8800

Ok share kiddo. 

Yeah cheating my girlfriend with not 1 but 2 succubi. Just WTF. Best dreams ever. It doesn't count does it. 

But occult is fun. Will work on that for sure. Among many other things. Just way to fun.

Infinite Conciousness with unlimited possibilities. 

Ready for exploration. 

It's just different world. World of pure magic just wow. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

38 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok share kiddo. 

Yeah cheating my girlfriend with not 1 but 2 succubi. Just WTF. Best dreams ever. It doesn't count does it. 

But occult is fun. Will work on that for sure. Among many other things. Just way to fun.

Infinite Conciousness with unlimited possibilities. 

Ready for exploration. 

It's just different world. World of pure magic just wow. 

Yes! True!!  Very well said, i feel the magic and i want to experiences every mind fucks if there is infinite mindfucks then in my life time i wanna experience it as many as i could, then maybe i can live again because i will discover a process to be reborn then i will infinitely go here and experience magic, HAHAHAHAH

can you talk and tell me everything about succubi I don't know that, at all.. i searched that on google it is  demon? Tell me your story hehe..

Story? Sorry ?

But it's possible.Well that's my 1st attempt in occult. 

Very very interested in that. 

More like in potential of this Conciousness magical beast. 

14 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Story? Sorry ?

But it's possible.Well that's my 1st attempt in occult. 

Very very interested in that. 

More like in potential of this Conciousness magical beast. 

???❓❓❓ 

2️⃣3️⃣☃️ So tell me more

How about before even thinking about occult get your mind in shape.

I advise you guys stay out of occult practices and rather focus on core consciousness work. Awakening and self-mastery is what you really want.

Pursuing the occult with an unmastered ego-mind is a recipe for problems.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I advise you guys stay out of occult practices and rather focus on core consciousness work. Awakening and self-mastery is what you really want.

Pursuing the occult with an unmastered ego-mind is a recipe for problems.

I need advice on LP, I don't want to lose track, I'm diving to occult in order to have a real experience. For example, it's like pick-up.. I never thought it was possible to pick up before you shared rsd and I plan to make sense that one day. I need to explore and understand something by theories and actuality before I can create something. Because, the purpose of my life is to see purity and to engage in actuality to overwhelm people with all the extraordinary things that are actually happening. I am in the phase of searching for people and searching for what kind of skills is possible for this kind of purpose of life.. i am only doing this to explore and also to know if possibilities of that stuffs is possible.. or what are the possibilities for me to create.. idk.. i need advice.. i need further say 

what kind of problema will exist ?? Please say all , i will do my best to avoid problems that will happen in the future and all actions that will have a problem... 

for some yes this is applicable but given my life purpose occult is one of the pieces, one of the extraordinary thing that exist.. so idk please have a say... 

tho ,the virtue of my LP is CONSCIOUSNESS..

Edited by John Iverson

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

How about before even thinking about occult get your mind in shape.

Occult is part of my lp, and the virtue of my LP is Consciousness 

Edited by John Iverson

2 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Occult is part of my lp, and the virtue of my LP is Consciousness 

If you can't handle Consciousness, then forget about occult. 

28 minutes ago, purerogue said:

If you can't handle Consciousness, then forget about occult. 

I can handle it, 

You'll get to the point when you'll realize that all this, all this reality as we call it, is just imagination.
And the way to be successful at the occult is to be able to modify this imagination.

By this I mean you'll have to imagine things so strongly and with absolute faith on a daily basis, that the things in your mind will literally override the environment.
You'll have to believe in your conjurations completely and behave as they are already there in order for them to happen. That is how manifestation works.

Now imagine if you lack focus and consciousness and still menage to pull some of the occult stuff off.
You'll conjure things that you weren't aware you were imagining and also get lost in your own imagination with all your Frankenstein creations.
Walking on the street naked, talking to walls, hiding from the things you've made. And you know how hard it is to un-belive things once they are there, try un-belive  a lion that is chasing you in the "real world", not so easy.

I don't like to scare any of you guys off, but I advise for you to be humble and cautious when dealing with these things.
it aint games and shit.

Maybe try energy work, chakra stuff, astral projection, clairvoyance, mapping practices such as astrology and tarot first and be extremely open minded while being extremely skeptical.
These would be supplements to consciousness work ofc.

Edited by Yog

1 hour ago, Yog said:

You'll get to the point when you'll realize that all this, all this reality as we call it, is just imagination.
And the way to be successful at the occult is to be able to modify this imagination.

• Yup couldn't agree more 

By this I mean you'll have to imagine things so strongly and with absolute faith on a daily basis, that the things in your mind will literally override the environment.

You'll have to believe in your conjurations completely and behave as they are already there in order for them to happen. That is how manifestation works.

Now imagine if you lack focus and consciousness and still menage to pull some of the occult stuff off.
You'll conjure things that you weren't aware you were imagining and also get lost in your own imagination with all your Frankenstein creations.
Walking on the street naked, talking to walls, hiding from the things you've made. And you know how hard it is to un-belive things once they are there, try un-belive  a lion that is chasing you in the "real world", not so easy.

I don't like to scare any of you guys off, but I advise for you to be humble and cautious when dealing with these things.
it aint games and shit.

Maybe try energy work, chakra stuff, astral projection, clairvoyance, mapping practices such as astrology and tarot first and be extremely open minded while being extremely skeptical.

Couldn't agree more. 

Testing purposes only, all that bashing just having fun. 

Will help with awakening because it is important. 

1 hour ago, Yog said:

it aint games and shit.

This kind of advice is also needed, 

noted. 

I asked kinds of occult for me to explore what kind of occult that i could test the water first... i am creating lists... the more the merrier hahaa

@Keyhole Well true reason why I have interest in occult. 

Died so many times having literally 0 fears. Life /Death duality collapsed. 

Radiating Love like shinning disco ball. Even caughing it when I am typing this. Not joking.

Explored all traditional stuff. 

But never "dark side". 

But yes taking that kid of path to Awakening I agree will lead to various sort of delusions. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 hours ago, Keyhole said:

^  This is very true, and anyone who is practicing responsibly would agree.  The reasons for this are that you are less likely to become delusional and less likely to encounter negative spiritual wildlife if you have a high vibration and a clear mind.

Take it from me, the other side of the coin is not fun.
Don't look for danger.

I will keep in mind the danger you are saying.. :)  

thank you..

i will be careful..

tho out of my desire to overwhelm myself what experience here in life is possible is my thing in this life time, i hope i will not encounter spiritual wildlife but if yes i hope the will be nice to me, my worry is that, i don't want to be crazy... that my brain or mind cannot handle it.. and i cannot identify what is real and what is not.. i am scared by having that experience