Nak Khid

Give me an example of something written while on 5 Meo or other that is unique

18 posts in this topic

Leo says in his latest video "Miracle Awakening"  that "I am a miracle"  "You are a miracle" and "existence is a miracle"

https://www.actualized.org/insights/miracle-awakening

and he says that one year doing psychedelics is equivalent to 20 years meditating. 

So if he's been doing it for 6 years his awareness must be equivalent to 120 years meditating.

So where is the unique knowledge coming out of this?  He keeps saying that psychedelics are 20x more powerful than meditating.  Where is the evidence of this?

"I am a miracle"  "You are a miracle" and "existence is a miracle" .
This is nice but it doesn't sound so  unique and amazing.

Give me an example of something written while tripping on 5 Meo or another psychedelic that is unique that has some usefulness other than sounding like some mystical paradox, interesting of no use mindbenders like "Everything I say is  lie including this statement".  

You can get high and listen to a piece of music and it sounds like the greatest thing you ever heard.
Then when you come down off of it and listen again
you realize you had accidentally been listing to Justin Beiber.

Where are the great books written while tripping on LSD replacing the great works of philosophy or great spiritual books?   You don't need to have a permanent awakening.  Just take the drug go into the high state of consciousness and write it down.  Several trips and you will have a  classic.    People have had millions of trips on LSD.  People have been taking mushrooms and peyote and Ayawasca for hundreds or thousands of years.
So where are the symphonies greater than Bach and Beethoven?   Where is the Bhagavad Gita, The Bible, the Tao Te Ching?
The Picassos and Leonardos? The Stephen Hawkings, The Buddhas  ??

Where is the stuff better or as good as that that? 

You don't need 40 years of meditating.   Just take 5-Meo and while you are in that super high conscious state
start reciting your spiritual wisdom and record it,  or take out your sheet music paper and write a symphony or discover some long  unsolved math problem 

Where is the gift to the world other than - take this this thing- and feel this way  -  ?

I am not against exploring psychedelics I am against being constantly being told it's better

Stop saying it's better,  show it's better

Go into your state of betterness and manifest something out of it instead of just saying the state is better

You say taking a chemical produces a superior state of consciousness.  That means brain surgery might be able to to the same thing and make it permanent. 

But first let's see what can be accomplished while in such a state other than being paralyzed by awe

to see if it's worth artificially altering the brain permanently.  

Mod if possible please move topic  to 

Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality

thanks, mistakenly posted here

Edited by Nak Khid

Swim often writes Poetry after Dimitry.

"Let go of all the outside noise,

Curl up, and take a break.

Listen to nothing, but just give thanks.

Show the inner you its gratitude,

how you know that it works hard for you.

Never stopping, it cares for you.

So love it too, like a copy inside of you. 

Quiet the noise, and become the voice."

- Swim wrote that after finding intense love for the Self, for the Voice in his Mind that had never received that kind of Love or acknowledgement before.

Edited by Chakra Lion

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

11 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Leo says in his latest video "Miracle Awakening"  that "I am a miracle"  "You are a miracle" and "existence is a miracle"

https://www.actualized.org/insights/miracle-awakening

and he says that one year doing psychedelics is equivalent to 20 years meditating. 

So if he's been doing it for 6 years his awareness must be equivalent to 120 years meditating.

So where is the unique knowledge coming out of this?  He keeps saying that psychedelics are 20x more powerful than meditating.  Where is the evidence of this?

"I am a miracle"  "You are a miracle" and "existence is a miracle" .
This is nice but it doesn't sound so  unique and amazing.

IMHO, the essence of what Leo says is spot-on, but making a vid when he hadn't properly integrated his experience leads to the incautious use of words which can be latched on to concretely whilst missing the message he meant to convey.

What is "one year doing psychedelics"? Acid every Wednesday, DMT every third Tuesday and 5 Meo on every prime number of the month?

What is 20 years meditating? Daily productive 1 hour sits, or being distracted twice daily for 20 minutes?

"Psychedelics are 20x more powerful than meditating" is meaningless.

11 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Give me an example of something written while tripping on 5 Meo or another psychedelic that is unique that has some usefulness other than sounding like some mystical paradox, interesting of no use mindbenders like "Everything I say is  lie including this statement".  

Where are the great books written while tripping on LSD replacing the great works of philosophy or great spiritual books?   You don't need to have a permanent awakening.  Just take the drug go into the high state of consciousness and write it down.  Several trips and you will have a  classic.    People have had millions of trips on LSD.  People have been taking mushrooms and peyote and Ayawasca for hundreds or thousands of years.
So where are the symphonies greater than Bach and Beethoven?   Where is the Bhagavad Gita, The Bible, the Tao Te Ching?
The Picassos and Leonardos? The Stephen Hawkings, The Buddhas  ??

Where is the stuff better or as good as that that? 

So, the best measure of the efficacy of psychedelics is the production of a musical composition or a book? Rather a limited view methinks.

Psychedelics will show you more efficiently and rapidly than any other modality (IMO) , and for some very traumatically, how ones head is full of ones own constructed bullshit and the limiting effects this has as it permeates through ones whole life.And the paradox of this bullshit is often those carrying the most are the least aware of its presence. They really are remarkable. But it is not as simple as "take psychedelic, get enlightened",   there is real work to do which is just facilitated by the compounds. And this work is intense and not for everybody, hence my unease at the blanket recommendations sometimes made that these are a magic pill that everyone should use.

12 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

I am not against exploring psychedelics I am against being constantly being told it's better

Stop saying it's better,  show it's better

If you consider the quality and often masterful insights Leo presents in his vids, then that should speak for itself. And I don't agree with all his stuff but my own experiences gel with his expositions. 

But in terms of "showing" they are better then Leo cannot in the way you would prefer. Direct experience is the only way to "see".

@Nak Khid I believe the insights you gain from meditation sticks forever, and some people reach states of trascendents that make them feel like they are enlightenment but they don't. Meditation will give you great results, it just that psychedelics are in a total different level. 

20 minutes ago, Jonac said:

@Nak Khid I believe the insights you gain from meditation sticks forever, and some people reach states of trascendents that make them feel like they are enlightenment but they don't. Meditation will give you great results, it just that psychedelics are in a total different level. 

It doesn't matter what sticks or not

If someone has a trip on a psychedelic  then what they say when in that state should reveal something about consciousnesses that has not been revealed before

Leo said his latest awakening revealed "I am a miracle"  "You are a miracle" and "existence is a miracle"

and that a miracle is defined as something that defies the laws of physics.

So this is the evidence that psychedelics reveal something about consciousnesses that other methods don't,  that the laws of physics have been disproved?
So what has been proved on the positive.
Does a person have to take a psychedelic to believe that science is invalid?  We can't find mystics or religious who might say that without the psychedelics

Where is the super incredible knowledge other than take this or that particular chemical and have this particular experience?  

People say you need "direct experience".   Direct experience of what?   Experience of something they have no ability to understand? 

"Everything is imaginary" is that the ultimate truth?  So of what use is it to say that and how is that some unique thing no one has every said before?

Consciousness is experience,
we have direct experience all the time.     In the video Leo compares psychedelics to rendering everything gurus teach and books to be obsolete, the comparison is made over and over again that these experiences are like knowledge in books but this knowledge is the correct knowledge.    
But if it's not about "knowledge"  and it's just an experience to have why even mention books or philosophy?

So experience is what renders these things obsolete?  What experience? That someone had a feeling of "oneness" on psychedelic and they think it's a deeper feeling of oneness than mediators get?

This is my advice.  Leo is not the only person to have taken a psychedelic.    So set up a live event on youtube.  
- yes live and dangerous-no nets
Leo and four other people trip masters on 5 Meo having a discussion.   
This should blow away your Sadhgurus at Harvard, your Einsteins, your Sam Harris' , your Rupert Spiras' , your Eckhart Tolles, etc etc

Set up some chairs, drop the tabs, bring in the psychonauts and teach humanity the true truths instead of hiding out home talking to camera

@Nak Khid You are essentially asking for evidence. The direct experience is more profound than the evidence you are seeking. 

In regard to evidence, have you watched Leo’s videos over the last two years? Do you really think all of Leo’s insights he expresses arise solely from meditation and theory from others? 

I would put less effort into analyzing others and more effort into having your own mystical experiences. 

You want something that is clearly restricted by language. If you want to get mindfucked, read The Zen of Love (By Peter Cutler, its free on the internet).

The language and information of the book is basically very Kindergarten level. But this is not a mere book, it's a transmission. It would break your heart open. I dont think that this era is the era where people need more language/information. I think this era is about transmitting energy by embodying the higher consciousness. This book will be an evidence. And also his youtube channel is full of transmissions (The Enlightened Way). It's actually what Ramana Maharshi was very known for. If you develope your energetic senses a bit you will see that we're constantly transmitting frequencies. Peter Cutler also makes art like Hitsuzendo. Those are all transmissions too that can upgrade you insanely. 

I think the new way of communicating Truth is on a deeper level than rational information digestion. 

14 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Where are the great books written while tripping on LSD replacing the great works of philosophy or great spiritual books?

LSD and the Mind of the Universe by Christopher Bache might be something you're interested in. Very interesting book and his approach towards psychedelics is different than Leo's but hardcore nonetheless. If you're truly curious about learning more about potential novel insights discovered while tripping, I'd give this book a shot. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RGLX9NX/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

14 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Go into your state of betterness and manifest something out of it instead of just saying the state is better

To be fair, actualized.org is a resource Leo manifested for humanity and it is leaps and bounds beyond anything contemporary spiritual schools have produced or talk about. And I have no doubt a large part of this manifestation has been the result of insights and ideas discovered while tripping. 

29 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Nak Khid You are essentially asking for evidence. The direct experience is more profound than the evidence you are seeking. 

In regard to evidence, have you watched Leo’s videos over the last two years? Do you really think all of Leo’s insights he expresses arise solely from meditation and theory from others? 

I would put less effort into analyzing others and more effort into having your own mystical experiences. 

I ask for evidence when someone says they know more about consciousness than someone else because they take particular psychedelics.

Having an experience does not mean you know something above the details of that experience.

If someone smokes opium or takes a trip Machu Picchu and another person hasn't they can't claim to be more knowledgeable in a general sense. 

They had an experience taking one chemical that the other person didn't have. That doesn't mean they are more conscious.
It means they had an experience that the other person didn't have. 

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

To be fair, actualized.org is a resource Leo manifested for humanity and it is leaps and bounds beyond anything contemporary spiritual schools have produced or talk about. And I have no doubt a large part of this manifestation has been the result of insights and ideas discovered while tripping. 

That's not being fair.  It's your biased opinion that Leo is beyond anything contemporary spiritual schools have produced or talk about.

You are referring to actualized.org,   That is primary videos.  That means we should be able to look at a transcript of a given video and determine
that what was said is " beyond anything contemporary spiritual schools have produced or talk about."

So put something on the table other than an entire video. Let's look at a 10 minute section of a video, give the time markers

3 minutes ago, Consilience said:

@Nak Khid Have you ever tripped?

yes but I'm not going to get into specifics.   Some trips were interesting but I don't thing they rendered all books on philosophy obsolete

Just now, Nak Khid said:

That's not being fair.  It's your biased opinion that Leo is beyond anything contemporary spiritual schools have produced or talk about.

You are referring to actualized.org,   That is primary videos.  That means we should be able to look at a transcript of a given video and determine
that what was said is " beyond anything contemporary spiritual schools have produced or talk about."

So put something on the table other than an entire video. Let's look at a 10 minute section of a video, give the time markers

Okay fair point, it's an opinion. But what other schools teach about self-deception, godel's incompleteness theorem, materialism, strange loops, self-actualization, life purpose, how to use psychedelics responsibly, moralization, spiral dynamics, etc,. I just meant actualized.org covers content way beyond traditional spiritual schools, providing tools and resources not only about how to become enlightened/raise consciousness, but more generally how to live a badass and fulfilling life. So that's what I meant by "beyond anything contemporary spiritual schools have produced." 

I fully acknowledge though that it is a biased opinion. Leo's work resonates with me and it wont for everyone, but I think it's fair to say the man's done a great job with his business. There have been plenty of anecdotal reports of people who feel Leo's improved their lives. And so my point, part of actualized.org's content was created BECAUSE of tripping. So part of why it's been as successful as its been has been because of Leo's uses of psychedelics. We should acknowledge this. 

45 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

yes but I'm not going to get into specifics.   Some trips were interesting but I don't thing they rendered all books on philosophy obsolete

I thought you previously wrote that you haven’t done psychedelics and are considering trying it out. 

If you want to understand psychedelics better, the best way is to actually trip and get direct experience. 

Imo, you seem immersed in intellectual analysis and thought stories. There is transcendence of that. Yet it doesn’t come from more analysis and more sophisticated thought stories. 

One of the powers of psychedelics is that they transcend intellect and the storytelling the mind is attached to and identified with. Mental theorizing is a way for the mind to control the narrative and stay in control. 

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I thought you previously wrote that you haven’t done psychedelics and are considering trying it out. 

try to find such a quote, you must have imagined it

39 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

try to find such a quote, you must have imagined it

I’ve reviewed your posts and it seems like you haven’t had direct experience with psychedelics, yet you claim you do. You’ve previously made the claim you have experience while giving advice to another about how to use psychedelics. You were asked directly about whether you have psychedelic experience and evaded answering. Claiming psychedelic experience, without any, is misleading to others on the forum. 

After googling the question, https://thethirdwave.co/famous-people-psychedelics/

You will have to check the validity yourself, but I hope it answers your question. 

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts