Bryanbrax

When is jesus coming back ?

9 posts in this topic

Pretty darn soon. 

Don't you dare. Ofcourse not. Leo is already doing that + I am not bold. (oh you will get banned kiddo) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I remember those days, totally planned for it on September 23rd 2015. Pretty sure that same guy was doing Videos on it then. I still have family that is stuck with this mindset. The constant thought of Armageddon coming, preparing for the SHTF scenarios, and basically wasting their time on nothing. One Family Member has ruined her Marriage because she is and has been into this 'Cult' where a guy says that Jesus/God/Mary are giving him Messages, mostly about End Time stuff, but also ridiculous things like Politics, Asteroids and Global Collapse.

I Challenge you to wait until that dudes Prediction Date. Stop Reading into it, unless you want to experience and imagine its real, ill let you do it 1 time. But after that Date, when nothing happens, and Jesus stayed upstairs, make sure you don't repeat that waste of energy activity again.  

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Trying so hard to convince himself... by convincing others. Mhm. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I just spoke with him and Buddha and they are always amazed at our creative abilities to further distort the translations. They most probably will no longer incarnate on earth again as their purpose is far greater now that is working on an energetic level, on a more galactic/universal scale rather than just earth alone. The returning of Jesus is a returning of your own consciousness to Christ consciousness, from 3rd dimensional consciousness to 5th dimensional consciousness.

Jesus was never coming back, he is waiting for you to wake up so you can see that that you are already there, you are jesus.

The separation is returning into oneness.

Christ Consciousness is embodied from within, no one is coming to save you but yourself.

If you never smile, the reflection in the mirror will never smile back.

If you never make the first step, how will you ever cross the bridge?

B R E A T H E

20 hours ago, Bryanbrax said:

Found an intresting video by mistake 

Thoughts ?

@Bryanbrax when I was a child, I was fed all that BS and it scared the shit out of me. I was told I would never grow up, have a family  and experience life. That was 40 years ago ;)

Personally, I think scaring children with these delusions is cruel.

I find it interesting that people think all this is totally reasonable but yet cant believe how gullible people are to believe in the evil overlord Xenu in Scientology. 

Funny enough we are all gullible enough to believe this thing called reality and that we are human beings

Its delusion with multiple layers the higher layers laugh at those at those below them

But they are all in the onion