Bryanbrax

Why should i bother

35 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Bryanbrax said:

Why should i bother

You should nothing.

From personal experience, aligning oneself to a virtuous way of living makes Life a LOT tastier. But that's a choice, not a must.

unborn Truth

@LfcCharlie4 @LfcCharlie4 One should know when to be God, when to be human, when to be space, when to be self or no-self - and when it's time to return back.

I'm not saying don't go all for it, awaken to the highest.

But know that a kingdom is waiting for you.

It's THIS. When you become conscious you are God, that's it. But when you also become conscious that you are human at the same time, that's liberation.

Now you are literally free. Which is why I'm so happy and making all these funny comments, I can't comprehend how my fellow beings still suffer. Why they make this shit so difficult, when God (YOU) is looking at this screen right now and typing this.

But time to go, being God and human at the same time is a full job. I don't want this night to be imaginary, spaciousness, or no-self. I want this night to be the night of two real living individual human beings. I don't want to look into my loves eyes and see myself, I want to see her unique self. I want to feel seperate so I can love her more, not force myself to be one with her, whatever that means.

@Highest Exactly man, for example in meditation or when you're relaxing in a Sauana you will more likely rest in the absolute alone, (technically resting there 24/7 but you get me) although whenever you're doing shit you're still IT just in motion instead of resting or in silence. 

And exactly, duality is to be enjoyed! Go enjoy it and enjoy the weed, haven't smoked in forever, but it's always fun just like drinking is, once you move past non-duality as an ideology and embrace duality and realize duality is IT as well, life gets fucking amazing. 

Have a good one bro. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

17 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Because it goes full circle, and while it is all an 'illusion' not fond of using that term tbh.

Yes you are the Big Self and yes you are awareness or whatever name you use for it, the absolute, The Self etc 

At the same time, you are (until you die) still a human, or living as The Self as a human, your knowing will shift to knowing you are not merely your body/mind, however you can still act like you do, or you'd never be able to do anything lol. 

I struggled with this kind of mindset for a while, and to be honest it never sat well with me, I knew there was more to it. 

And, that's because you can live as The Self, and still be YOU as a human, in fact you'll be more you with less reistance and more enoyment than ever before, I fucking love life beyond words at this point, it's so amazing. 

You go full circle and actually embrace reality and duality as it is NOW, if this means you wanna have sex, go do it, if it means you wanna go learn the Guitar go do it- you are completely free, and there are no 'rules' such as you have to go be a monk or live in an Ashram, you can do what you want in life, and when you truly realize The Self, and that the Self is all, and that THIS IS IT, you have no need to go anywhere as you realize EVERY MOMENT is it, meditation is a 24/7 thing post awakening, in terms of there is no resistance to the now, no matter what that entails. 

I'm ranting as I often do, but please remember you can have your cake and eat it, in fact I recommending learning about the Enneagram, it will help you with your awakening process!

PS I'm assuming a loving base when I say do what you want, I would not give this advice to a murderer, but once you realize love you'll get what I mean. 

PPS I'm talking purely from direct experience, this is my experience NOW.

So much wisdom 

Why "should"? If you don't want it, no one's making you. When you do want it, I'll be here to help. 

6 hours ago, ajasatya said:

You should nothing.

From personal experience, aligning oneself to a virtuous way of living makes Life a LOT tastier. But that's a choice, not a must.

What constitutes a virtual way of living though? 

42 minutes ago, Consilience said:

What constitutes a virtual way of living though? 

I think you mean virtuous? There are lots of sources on this. I always recommend the buddhist 8-fold path and the yogic yamas and niyamas.

unborn Truth

11 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

I think you mean virtuous? There are lots of sources on this. I always recommend the buddhist 8-fold path and the yogic yamas and niyamas.

Yes typo :D Thank you for the resources

@Consilience @ajasatya  Do you agree that upon awakening of the heart, virtue comes more naturally like I have upgraded so many areas of my life and can no longer participate in certain things. 

These texts are great guidance and are made for those on the path so it makes sense, and feels forced at first but after a while you couldn't be any other way tbh.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 In my experience, this has been the case. Eventually you just feel compassion for beings for no other reason than that they are alive; there's no energy for violence or aggressive behavior... I mean... If it came down to it, I could probably tap into survival drives and fight someone, but the desire for power and control over other's is not there. At this point I'd say I do genuinely care for pretty anyone and everything I meet. It's odd to think of the contrast of my younger self to now. 

Exploring the texts helps give perspective though and I personally find it fun :)

@LfcCharlie4 I agree.

After a certain level of development, one should be able to deduce a robust and virtuous code of living alone.

unborn Truth

17 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Consilience @ajasatya  Do you agree that upon awakening of the heart, virtue comes more naturally like I have upgraded so many areas of my life and can no longer participate in certain things. 

These texts are great guidance and are made for those on the path so it makes sense, and feels forced at first but after a while you couldn't be any other way tbh.

Yes.  And you will notice that nothing bothers you anymore.  If a truck cuts you off on the highway, nearly killing you, you will experience it.  You will accept it.  And you will move on.  The egos desire to lash out at the truck driver has dissolved.   Nothing phases you anymore.

There is only Love and compassion.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @ajasatya @Consilience Defo agree, and about the survival instincts also, sometimes you have no other options. 

Yeah I also get annoyed a lot less, or even when I do instead of resisting it I feel it completely and let it go, such as with Liverpool games lol, but even in anger there's acceptance but the restriction to not lash out, maybe that's the difference, there's space around it, yet the anger is still felt completely. 

I feel human emotion is natural, for example if someone raped my daughter (in the future) you're going to naturally feel anger but your response wouldn't be to go and kill them, the first instinct would be to protect my daughter but there is an understanding that things have led to that Rape, it's not as black and white as that person is simply evil, of course some people are 'worse' than others, but it goes way deeper, but with normal people you couldn't say that or they would think your weird for not wanting to kill or hurt this man, but when you understand they're suffering you would instead wish them the help to end their suffering and no longer feel this horrific need to have nonconsensual sex. 

That got pretty deep, but I hope I've illustrated my point, in that the understanding of everything goes way deeper than the surface level many see. 

And, while you may still experience 'negative' emotions but the resistance and centre is gone, so they fizzle out and are let go much easier. 

Life is truly amazing as it is, now. 

The very feeling of needing to seek something to feel complete is hell. (Running on the hamster wheel).

To recognize you are already perfection and have always been is Paradise is Freedom is Enlightenment...❤

When you are free to act and behave spontaneously just out of the sheer Joy of doing it without attachment.

There are no should or should not's, there is no purpose or meaning to anything... if there were it wouldn't be complete freedom... see it's Freer than free it's Absolute Freedom ❤ Unconditional love ❤

This has always been the case it's just whether it's recognized or not...❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi