Harikrishnan

Does ego even have a will?

12 posts in this topic

In leo's ego collapse awakening blog video says  when your ego is gonne you act as a super conductor to God's will your will (ego) wont be in way, there wont be any resistence to flow of universe. 

So what i understand from this and everything he said afterwards is that things happen according to God's will no matter what and your ego's resistence to it will only cause suffering. So everything happend because it is how it should have been no matter how hard my ego tried, it never had chance.(This is my understanding of what he said). 

So doesnt God's will also decide when a certain ego (hari) end suffering and opens the flow of universe. Or is it ego that says i am done with this shit and hand over the stearing wheel to God will.

Isnt this video little similar to free will vs determinism.

Whatever happened, happened for the good. Whatever is happening, is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good   -Gita

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

You let yourself  be, because You love Yourself and it can't be otherwise.

Focus in this work and experience it for yourself. No use in speculating. 

1 minute ago, Ero said:

You let yourself  be, because You love Yourself and it can't be otherwise.

Focus in this work and experience it for yourself. No use in speculating. 

Whose will is it to focus in this work ego's or God's? ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

There is only God. All will is God's will. There is no seperation. You are God right now, you are the Infinite right now incarnated into a limited finite individuated unit of itself. And that's how you want it. It's beautiful. 

Infinity=finitude

Infinity=God

God=Infinity

You=God

God=You

Everything=God=You

8 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Whose will is it to focus in this work ego's or God's? ?

How does that help you? 

12 minutes ago, Ero said:

How does that help you? 

It actually does. If its God's will i could get a litttle less critical of myself whenever i fails, let go of my desires, visualization habbit and be more playful.(i am not that critical and i fail a lot). Today an intresting thing happend i am having vipassana course(3rd one)tmrw and i got prepared and packed bags and suddenly resistence came up something pulled me back from going. Anyway i with power of whatever will went to train station. I stood there for 10 min completely blank and last train went. ? i am confused was it my ego or was it God's will. (I was actually preparing for this vipassana course for 2 weeks)

Edited by Harikrishnan

@Harikrishnan  Let that occurance pass your consciousness.

The purpose of meditation is precisely to help clear your mind of unnecessary stories and leave you with the unfiltered experience.

The need to create a story is useful for the ego, but I assume you want to go beyond that. No matter what you put as reasons, it is still empty. Like trying to hold sand with open palms. 

That's why I'm stressing on focusing. Because receiving and answer does not change a thing and is ultimately empty. 

Ego is free will, in a sense.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Harikrishnan

Do the characters in a movie choose their own lines or are their lines pre-determined?

The answer depends on which prespective you want to view this question from.

Within the movie world prespective vs audience prespective.

Same thing with your question about the Ego.

God's prespective vs your direct experience right now (aka world's prespective)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

A lot of unnecessary concepts bro. They only cause confusion.

It's the present moment. Focus on the present moment.

@Harikrishnan This means that the ego hasn't free will at all.

Right?

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.