Maximo Casas

Idolizing Leo Gura

31 posts in this topic

Sounds like your own problem that you are just grouping others into. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

9 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Sounds like your own problem that you are just grouping others into. 

Hey TrynaBeTurquoise nice Name Boy the way xD

I did Not say that all on this Forum do it. as I Said in the Post I know that i feel attachment to Leo somehow. I just Pointed out that if you do it Then work on that.

funny thing is that somebody who got triggered by the Topic will Show His attachment By Maybe Posting under this Post :) i dont mean you just in general 

19 hours ago, Consilience said:

Tbh I see more Leo backlash than Leo idolizing on the forum. People here seem pretty independent and willing to share novel advice to help others, rather than always citing Leo. Moreover, I actually see a lot of frustration and criticism of Leo, which I think is a good thing. The most idolizing I see is actually just people appreciating him, which I can dig because I appreciate him too. 

Interesting how one’s interpretation sets their reality. 

Hey consilience, interesting. I Hope all of you Unterstand that my topic and Post is Not backlashy to Leo in any way. I just pointed out that this phenomenon exists and we should Not Fall for it.

My appeeciation is as high as my appreciation for your post ?

On 12/17/2019 at 7:40 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

That point of transcending our masters really blew me

When journeying upon the path of wisdom, do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. - Matsuo Basho

You have access to the source. 

@Natasha hey Natascha, Notice that I Wrote „I See a lot of People“ and Not „you all idolize him“.

look at your Reaction: Why do Even bother writing this? Maybe it Contains at least a grain of truth in you?

I keep meaning to idolize him but never seem to get round to it. It is on my to-do list though. 

Edited by Bill W

I've been following him for a while, since 2015 actually. I think he is a man worth to listen.

He has introduced me to self development, has expanded my knowledge to new ideas and has made me more openminded too. Not bad.

He is a man wearing his shoes, as everyone else is, but he is putting good content in YT by working hard and he is enlightened in ways I'm not and I can respect that. Ok, enough of fanboying! The man is resting now, I think he deserves it.

It is very instinctual to structure actualized.org as a tribe where Leo is the leader and then there are the superiors (moderators) and the rest are followers. You do this tribal-hierarchy-organization thing everywhere you go: with friends, at your job, with family, at any event...

Great post, it points out the obvious.

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.