bensenbiz

Question for "Ego-Collapse Awakening"

17 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

Thanks for sharing your latest Video Leo. There was some new stuff in it what I enjoyed to hear.
Especially the one: That the Ego is more then just the sense of self - That it is basically "reality" itself.

There is one question in my mind that I have to ask. I litteraly couldnt sleep.
I can totally see it that when we dont interrupt to the higher intelligence flow with our "false sense of reality"
that everything flows smoother and we live our full potential.
But (BUT LEO ;)" the society is so deluded and its  so rare that people are  living the "truth"
so when I would let go of my sense of reality and be just totally spontaneous  - how could I survive?
Especially making money is my concern.

I mean: when everybody would be living the truth - probably it would work easily
but the way it is now - It would be pretty difficult - right?

Thatswhy I have the plan of gaining a certain amount of money and then face the truth.
Does it makes sense to you? Or does my reality tricks me and its just the fear of the ego?

(btw: I never had a non dual experience)

Thanks guys!

59 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

so when I would let go of my sense of reality and be just totally spontaneous  - how could I survive?

"How could I survive?" is a totally deluded question.

That is ego asking from fear. A rock does not ask such a question.

The beauty is, after awakening, you would have no problem just starving to death. It wouldn't matter at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@bensenbiz Check out Fred Davis, he has a higher then average rate of waking people up. The nondual wake up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGbbKmyUSts

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I am genuinely have this question:

• If we completely let go of the ego, experience ego death, let go of the identity, be totally selfless, become the whole universe, would we not than be: 0 work ethic, 0 dedication, 0 discipline, 0 perseverance, lazy beings? How can we create from that? How can we deal with resistance which shows up? How can we be true masters at anything?
Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

You will find another excuse later, something else than money.

Don't fall in the reverse trap, which is to do nothing productive of your life, because «nothing matters anyway».

Only deluded hippies use this excuse ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Rasheed said:

I am genuinely have this question:

• If we completely let go of the ego, experience ego death, let go of the identity, be totally selfless, become the whole universe, would we not than be: 0 work ethic, 0 dedication, 0 discipline, 0 perseverance, lazy beings? How can we create from that? How can we deal with resistance which shows up? How can we be true masters at anything?

The ego-mind is making improper assumptions about what will happen once the ego is transcended.

Laziness is part of the ego-mind.

Without ego-mind, you become a super-conductor for Infinite Intelligence. A ton of energy is freed up. You can be more productive than you've ever been as an ego. But also, there is no need to be productive. You can be just as happy going off in the forest to starve to death. Since nothing matters, you are free. And you don't need to control anything. Everything will unfold according to Infinite Intelligence. Infinite Intelligence isn't lazy. Ego is lazy. You don't even need to worry about what will happen -- there is a total surrender to the flow of the Universe.

Resistance is 100% ego and falsehood. There is zero resistance once ego is purged.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The ego-mind is making improper assumptions about what will happen once the ego is transcended.

Laziness is part of the ego-mind.

Without ego-mind, you become a super-conductor for Infinite Intelligence. A ton of energy is freed up. You can be more productive than you've ever been as an ego. But also, there is no need to be productive. You can be just as happy going off in the forest to starve to death. Since nothing matters, you are free. And you don't need to control anything. Everything will unfold according to Infinite Intelligence. Infinite Intelligence isn't lazy. Ego is lazy. You don't even need to worry about what will happen -- there is a total surrender to the flow of the Universe.

Resistance is 100% ego and falsehood. There is zero resistance once ego is purged.

Wow. First time I opened my mind to that possibility.  

As we transcend the ego, let go of the identity, there is no more law of attraction? Manifestation practices? Subconscious mind programming? Manifestation? Dreams. Goals. Desires? 

When I watch law of attraction videos, it's often about changing the identity to manifest things. Neville Goddard, wrote about going from pure awareness to the form of a desire, in order to create.  

If we completely transcend the identity, how can we manifest? Is not manifestation about becoming something?

I try to understand this but I don't know,I can't wrap my mind around it

I read that Osho manifested rolls royces. He was englithened. He had no identity but he still manifested his desire...This confuses me. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

4 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

when I would let go of my sense of reality and be just totally spontaneous  - how could I survive?
Especially making money is my concern.

It’s always safe to surrender. 

This is like saying, without resistance, fear, self doubt, worry, anxiety or depression - how would I make it in the world?

By living the life you actually want to. 

By making as much money as you want. 

Doing what you really want to be doing. 

When I watch law of attraction videos, it's often about changing the identity to manifest things. Neville Goddard, wrote about going from pure awareness to the form of a desire, in order to create.  

This (you) created the appearance of a universe, within yourself, to create within, in togetherness. You’ve never moved. 

I try to understand this but I don't know,I can't wrap my mind around it

You are “in” your creation, you are not of your creation. All appearance is deceiving, until all appearance is known as Self. 

Not even “in”, rather, appearing as if.

You can’t wrap your mind around it, because you don’t have a mind...you are Mind. You are the infinite mind, appearing as Rasheed, claiming a separate self, with a second, separate, mind. 

If we completely transcend the identity, how can we manifest? Is not manifestation about becoming something?

There’s no identity to transcend, there is nothing to become. 

You created, imagined, all of this. The entire universe. 

Just continue as you were. You’ve always been creating your own reality. 

Create the life of your dream, consciously. If you want to. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Trace the very source of the ego, the very source of "I am". Until the sense "I am" itself dissolves and you are left with nothing. In that emptiness, which is invetiable for anyone who seriously goes far enough with meditation and self-inquiry, you will find yourself. 

Okay convinced guys - give me the fucking 5MEO DMT!

just kidding ;) but Iam smarter then before - thanks a lot

@Nahm Can you read everything you write as pointing out instructions? How often do you specifically tailor what you wrote so it's not compatible with non-duality? 

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

It’s always safe to surrender. 

This is like saying, without resistance, fear, self doubt, worry, anxiety or depression - how would I make it in the world?

By living the life you actually want to. 

By making as much money as you want. 

Doing what you really want to be doing. 

This (you) created the appearance of a universe, within yourself, to create within, in togetherness. You’ve never moved. 

You are “in” your creation, you are not of your creation. All appearance is deceiving, until all appearance is known as Self. 

Not even “in”, rather, appearing as if.

You can’t wrap your mind around it, because you don’t have a mind...you are Mind. You are the infinite mind, appearing as Rasheed, claiming a separate self, with a second, separate, mind. 

There’s no identity to transcend, there is nothing to become. 

You created, imagined, all of this. The entire universe. 

Just continue as you were. You’ve always been creating your own reality. 

Create the life of your dream, consciously. If you want to. 

This is very eye opening. Sometimes when I watch Leo's advanced videos, it kind of confuses so much, it makes me question if creation of dream life is right or wrong...but now thanks to your message, it is clear for me.