skywords

What Might Maybe "Mindfuck" Leo If It Were Actually True? (I)

49 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Leeeon said:

@skywords And i wrote strongly against Alexes List because i trust in my own judgement of what is true and of what will lead people into greater harmony.

You can't have harmony without discord. 

@Leeeon

I agree that you can't have one opposite, without the other.  But it doesn't have to be at the same time. Right?

There's no birth without death, but that doesn't mean that you have to kill somebody every time a baby is born, right?

With giving birth, the situation is so delicate, that the relationship is between: easing and supporting birth and, precisely, avoiding death.

So, you can have harmony, precisely by avoiding discord.  You invite the beauty and you avoid the ugliness.

I would call that grace, graceful dance.

It's actually easier than discord.

So, it's effortless grace.

Relatively speaking.

Right?

17 hours ago, Leeeon said:

@Alex Do you actually believe in any of this?

Well this one cannot be anything but true

Enlightenment is just in your head

@Bill W

I agree.

And I would add that it cannot be anything but true, as well, that Enlightenment is also in one's HEART.

And that it is a harmonious relationship between head and heart.

Some would insist that it is all in one's heart.

But I would insist that it is in a loving relationship between head and heart.

Although I would add, the universe, as well.

Leo would say, I expect, All Of The Above.

But what I DO, nevertheless, suspect might blow his mind, is the harmonious relationship part.

I say that because I suspect, although I would have to ask him, and he'd have to answer, that he does have an adversarial paradigm going on, that he hasn't completely appreciated and examined that, yet.  And it just might blow his mind to find out just how much difference, in moving toward a deeper, wider and higher integration, that can make.  That is, how all the more actualized an Enlightenment is available in a paradigm of GRACE as opposed to one of ADVERSITY.

@skywords I really enjoy your content and the focus on the harmonious relationship between head and heart. I think I have a view that differs in a way, but the central theme is similar? For me the heart is an organ with a purely mechanical purpose. From the neck down I have no spirituality, it's just a body. But in my mind, there is a "heart" perhaps. It is part of my brain that is my spiritual centre or perhaps you could call it my soul? A place that lies pretty dormant unless intentionally activated and well fed with spiritual nourishment. 

@Bill W

Thank you, you're very kind!

May I offer you an alternative view?

My experience is that my heart is actually more active than my brain.  But if your experience is different, I respect that.

However, if you'd like to consider how it is that many consider the heart central, from a scientific point of view, just for fun, you might want to check this YouTube out?

@skywords

5 hours ago, skywords said:

@Leeeon

I agree that you can't have one opposite, without the other.  But it doesn't have to be at the same time. Right?

There's no birth without death, but that doesn't mean that you have to kill somebody every time a baby is born, right?

With giving birth, the situation is so delicate, that the relationship is between: easing and supporting birth and, precisely, avoiding death.

So, you can have harmony, precisely by avoiding discord.  You invite the beauty and you avoid the ugliness.

I would call that grace, graceful dance.

It's actually easier than discord.

So, it's effortless grace.

Relatively speaking.

Right?

Right!

I agree.

Edited by Leeeon

18 hours ago, skywords said:

@SgtPepper

Would it "mindfuck" you if "Truth" was just a color, like, say "red" or "pink"?

What if "Truth" were just a texture, like "rough" or "smooth"?

I believe "Truth" is just a metaphor, or trope, or comparison.  I experience "Truth" as just a vibe.

I experience Everything as just one of God's vibes, along an infinite spectrum of vibes.

Would it "mindfuck" you if I was "right" ~ even tho I think "right" is just a shifting sand?

I'm curious.  But I also know what you mean.  And it Would "mindfuck" me if Leo believed in Mormonism and Scientology.

On the other hand, in one of his videos he DOES say that EVERYONE has some truth to offer, right?

haha yes he does say that.

It would certainly mindfuck me to think of Truth as just a color, but then I'd consider maybe I underestimate what the color red or pink was! lol 

I think the God vibe is not far off. Life is one huge wave happening all at once!

Edited by SgtPepper

7 hours ago, Bill W said:

@skywords I really enjoy your content and the focus on the harmonious relationship between head and heart. I think I have a view that differs in a way, but the central theme is similar? For me the heart is an organ with a purely mechanical purpose. From the neck down I have no spirituality, it's just a body. But in my mind, there is a "heart" perhaps. It is part of my brain that is my spiritual centre or perhaps you could call it my soul? A place that lies pretty dormant unless intentionally activated and well fed with spiritual nourishment. 

What makes above the neck less of a body than below the neck? The heart and brain are both bodily organs dependent on each-other, once couldn't be without the other. Why would a "soul" be restricted to a brain? Why or how would it be even located there? Step outside of deeply rooted cultural assumptions, its okay to not know something and contemplate instead of just inserting beliefs. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

5 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

What makes above the neck less of a body than below the neck? The heart and brain are both bodily organs dependent on each-other, once couldn't be without the other. Why would a "soul" be restricted to a brain? Why or how would it be even located there? Step outside of deeply rooted cultural assumptions, its okay to not know something and contemplate instead of just inserting beliefs. 

@TrynaBeTurquoise That's fine man! We all have our own ideas, views and beliefs on things. You are asking some good "why" questions, but neither of us have the answer to those questions! :D

"What Might Maybe "Mindfuck" Leo If It Were Actually True?"

That Leo actually exists?

All stories and explanations are false.

@Nahm

Truth = ?

(I believe Truth = Grace

vs Truth is exclusively the opposite of  Deception

I believe Truth is Personal + Interactive + Experiential + Beautiful + The Opposite Of Deception + Enlightenment + Exclusive + Inclusive + Among Other Things/As Well As Even More Exclusive/Inclusive + An Ongoing Flow Rendering All The Above Both "True" And "False")

@Nahm

Wow!

I TOTALLY did NOT get that!

You know, Leo posted me this, about my postings on this Forum:

"Heads up, you're skating on thin ice here. If your weird posting continues, you'll likely end up banned.

Nothing personal, but the way you post is a bit daft. We have quality standards to maintain here."

and in response to my requesting that he be more explicit:

"It's hard to articulate it, but many of your posts seem odd, nonsensical, pretentious, etc.

In general, when you post, be clear about what you're saying and say it in a straightforward manner. Don't try to be overly cute    or mysterious."

So, your humor, as a moderator, seems inconsistent with this warning.  Notice I used the word, "seems," because I'm sure I'm missing something, not sure what..

I suppose I could follow your posts, to get a better sense of where you're coming from..

But I will also ask you this,

"where DO you stand on 'Truth'?  Most specifically, do you hold to the Staticist Paradigm, as I would call it, that there is an 'IS'        NESS, and that it's most useful to regard experience as Some Ongoing Any One Thing?  Or, like me, do you have a strong sense    that this 'IS' the prevailing Paradigm, both here on this forum, and elsewhere,

~ and that a countervailing paradigm, one of FLOW, GRACE, BEAUTY, EMPATHY, can be most useful, and that, in these terms,            one such countervailing paradigm might be, as I believe:

ONE IS GRACE?"

But, given the parameters of your time/engagement constraints, and/or restraints, I don't necessarily expect you to respond to this question.

But I remain curious..

@skywords I back Leo and moderators on all decisions I've ever seen as I think they have a good balance of letting people post freely but also to maintain good standards.

But I for one like your content and I hope you and the team can live in (mostly) harmony here. I hope we don't lose you. 

@skywords

I feel the inconsistency of my humor is perfectly consistent. Maybe you’re thinking there’s a right or best paradigm. But you are the ineffable infinitude aware of thought (paradigms). In my sessions I often find webs weaved by the foundation of a belief one could be understood, and that one needs. Truth is Love. Nothing more, nothing less. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@skywords

I feel the inconsistency of my humor is perfectly consistent. Maybe you’re thinking there’s a right or best paradigm. But you are the ineffable infinitude aware of thought (paradigms). In my sessions I often find webs weaved by the foundation of a belief one could be understood, and that one needs. Truth is Love. Nothing more, nothing less. 

@Nahm:D

And here I thought I had done my absolute best to CONVEY that my "right or best paradigm," is LOVE, empathy, self as other!!!

So much for the imagination that there is actual communication, without continual dialog.  So much for the fantasy of instant understanding.

I don't expect you to "get" this, either...

:D 

Edited by skywords

@Bill W

Thanks!

(Personally, I don't generally back anyone.  That seems adversarial and dualistic, to me, usually.  I just try to be supportive of everyone, empathize with everyone, and try to find my own inner/outer grace.)

But you?

You a DO back!

:) 

If "the case" was false. I'm talking finding falsehood at rock bottom. The fact there exists awareness in this present moment is false. lol.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry