skywords

What Might Maybe "Mindfuck" Leo If It Were Actually True? (I)

49 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Bill W said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise That's fine man! We all have our own ideas, views and beliefs on things. You are asking some good "why" questions, but neither of us have the answer to those questions! :D

I don't have the answers to the questions, but you asserting I don't, namely that others can't have the answers, is a belief. I'm trying to point out you are limiting your own discovery. Your belief that beliefs=direct experience, is also a merely a belief. Its simply not true. Its the difference between concepts vs. actuality. Your mind is confusing one for the other, which is the great illusion, I would do some sincere research into the difference between those two. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise

The distinction "True/False," is absolutely a mere belief, too, right?

Even the belief that there is "distinction," is itself a belief, as is "belief in belief."

NO game being played, here, either!

Right?

Just wanna make sure.  I think you agree, but just checking.

3 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I don't have the answers to the questions, but you asserting I don't, namely that others can't have the answers, is a belief. I'm trying to point out you are limiting your own discovery. Your belief that beliefs=direct experience, is also a merely a belief. Its simply not true. Its the difference between concepts vs. actuality. Your mind is confusing one for the other, which is the great illusion, I would do some sincere research into the difference between those two. 

I am with you on that! Beliefs are not truths. Take your belief about what my mind is doing for example. You believe you know what my mind is doing! We can't help ourselves but to do this, you included my friend :) @TrynaBeTurquoise

5 minutes ago, Bill W said:

I am with you on that! Beliefs are not truths. Take your belief about what my mind is doing for example. You believe you know what my mind is doing! We can't help ourselves but to do this, you included my friend :) @TrynaBeTurquoise

You're just going in circles now dude. I just see you posting a bunch of false stuff about direct experience being beliefs, lol. I don't believe its false I know thats false because I've personally experienced the difference. Notice instead of being open to a new possibility you are just circling back to everything being beliefs. Which makes me wonder how you even ended up on this forum. Nothing I say is any use to you, its all up to you if you want to experience something new, no one can help you directly. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

13 minutes ago, skywords said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise

The distinction "True/False," is absolutely a mere belief, too, right?

Even the belief that there is "distinction," is itself a belief, as is "belief in belief."

NO game being played, here, either!

Right?

Just wanna make sure.  I think you agree, but just checking.

I was just being facetious. Falsehood is also truth in the sense that "there is falsehood". It all circles back into being the same thing. Non-dual. 

@TrynaBeTurquoise

5 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

You're just going in circles now dude. I just see you posting a bunch of false stuff about direct experience being beliefs, lol. I don't believe its false I know thats false because I've personally experienced the difference. Notice instead of being open to a new possibility you are just circling back to everything being beliefs. Which makes me wonder how you even ended up on this forum. Nothing I say is any use to you, its all up to you if you want to experience something new, no one can help you directly. 

Oh come on man, there is no need for it to descend to this. You sound like you are speaking on behalf of the whole forum. If my stuff is false, it shouldn't matter too much to you as long it's not offensive or against forum rules. And if I am not teachable in some way, again it shouldn't really bother you.  And I really wouldn't spend any time wondering how I ended up here xD

@Bill W @TrynaBeTurquoise

For me, "enlightenment," means that ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS BOTH TRUE AND FALSE.

And FURTHER, that these are merely colors, along an infinite spectrum of possibilities, ALL OF WHICH FLOW in and out of each other In This Now Moment.

So, if you think I'm "wrong," I agree:  absolutely.

But I also disagree.

Both, and much much more.

But, if what I'm typing here seems idiotic and nonsensical, I also agree/disagree.

For me, the "truth" is pure communication.

And even if youall think we're not communicating, my experience is that we are.  Even if we're communicating that we're not communicating.

Youall might say that my statements make no sense, are futile and inappropriate, and I will still experience that as communication.  

For me, communication of ANY kind whatsoever is what "enlightenment" celebrates.

So, yeah!

For me, beyond the dualities of "true/false," "belief/experience," "should be in this forum/shouldn't be in this forum," "read me/can't read me," are all part of the BEAUTIFULLY INFINITE FLOW OF FLOW that I DO believe WOULD be a "mindfuck," possibly, possibly, to Leo and to maybe some, in this forum.

I don't know.  I don't care to know.  I only care to flow.  That is, to observe that there is everything as flow, and to enjoy it All.

@skywords Well I'm going to drop content about beliefs for now. He's not the first person who didn't appreciate it, another forum user also didn't like it, although he (Comandent) gave a good, more detailed, critique about it. Although I did get a nice PM from someone who thought one of my posts around beliefs & direct experience was powerful, he even called it profound. That still leaves me 2-1 down if we counting! So i'll quit while I am behind. I will just use my journal for dialogue on beliefs for now,  and have a think on it, but leave the issue dormant and focus on other stuff for the main forum. 

@Bill W

Mark me down as +1, so that you're left with 2 - 2 !

"Stay sanguine, either way," that's my encouragement, for what it may or may not be worth!

:)