electroBeam

Is No Mans Land/Insanity Supportive For Enlightenment

31 posts in this topic

if you search for emptyness you will find emptyness if you search for destruction you will find destruction if you search to give what is not yours to give or take what is not yours to take all of these will create void - love is there despite all of that. but some people want more.

there is not only something called the pathless path and the gateless gate but also something called the bottomless pit.

Edited by remember

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sahaja Samadhi is the end goal: a permanent state of nondual awareness 24/7 regardless of what you're doing.

You don't access it, you are in nonduality at all times. That's the ideal. And ideally you don't get lured out of it by cravings and attachments.

Accessing special states would be icing on that nondual cake.

Leo. First and for most I can't thank you enough for introducing  me to the God molecule. I am also grateful that you  introduced me to Martin Ball. I read his books and they were absolute life changer.I would never have plugged myself if it it was not for you.

Coming back to your comment:

During my 5Meo trips that was exactly what I felt.  All attachments and desires became nothing compared to the full energetic non duality experience.

Now I get it when you cry during your videos and say that you don' have word to explain these mystical experiences. I know when you say watch your hand.

The vibrations and energy release that I experienced is beyond words. It is like being born again.

I did not knew that I was holding such emotional baggage in my body.

Thanks again

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@Nahm thankyou for that message. 

Love is what's True. The void is the mechanism that allows God to forget what it is????

The void is God too, it’s more God is a magical anything, than there is the causation of a mechanism, but ya. Created might be a better word. Creating, even. Ultimately, is being. 

The word ‘forget’ fits but is being used liberally about God, which no word can really approach, but ya. 

It’s the nature of / predicament of, an infinite unlimited being. What has no limits can instantly manifest As anything...but because it is the all that is, what is manifested, is made of itself. Because “it” is consciousness, it is entirely conscious. So if it manifests what you and I would call “a pretzel”...infinite being doesn’t ‘know an object: pretzel”...it knows itself. There is no distinction between what is all knowing consciousness, and what is all knowing consciousness. So consciousness ‘falls asleep, into itself’ / ‘forgets’. Then dreams. The “return”  to this (every life ends and we “go back”) is referenced as ‘going backwards’, such as “riding the ox backwards”. There’s no need to se where “we’re” going, because we never left, and are not a separate self coming or going anywhere. 

Because infinite you, forgot “who” you were / dreamt...once “in the dream”, you experience “a world” (which is actually you). From the experiences in the dream which is believed to be “reality”, you indirectly create, derive, an identity - “the one who is in the reality”. Part of the identity is the belief in an objective reality. 

To be honest I have never experienced God as Love, only as the void, and the void just gets more and more voidy. The world gets more and more hollogramish the more meditation that happens. 

Make a list of practices of love you can do. Stuff you love to do, self loving, giving love, receiving love (reiki, other “modalities”, etc). This is not “just” important stuff, it is the most fundemental, most important to living stuff. It is the key to minimizing the void. You might think of the void as ‘fear’, and the more love in your heart & life, the better you feel. When you trip next (if you do) insights will be more plentiful and joyful, facets will begin to reveal themselves. :) 

So it is hard for me to understand how the void is not True? The void is simply a mechanism for forgetting??? But isn't the fact that every object in the universe is hollow and made of nothingness True???

You might say the void is God’s veiling of Self. I don’t feel I know what you mean by the void being true or not. There’s relative truths, knowledge to make sense of the dream, survive, communicate, etc...but the only ”substance” there is, the only “clay” to “make anything” out of, is the unconditional love that God is, God’s infinite being...or, rather - from “within” the dream - Truth. 

Oh well, guess I'm doing too much zen, time to do some bhakti yoga. ??

Noteworthy, imo...if you’ve ever wondered why you can’t just manifest things ‘right out of thin air’...it’s because you literally already are. Same ‘reason’ we can not forget on purpose...we already are.

Also, there is relative mental insanity...and then there is what I believe you had a taste of with the void, and that is basically relativity “disappearing”, “identity” / beliefs, dissolving. It is indeed initially scary...but this is where the love within you shines, where the minimized void comes to bat for ya. Keep in mind, you are not a human who is becoming or experiencing God, you are eternally actually literally God, which was having a dream of being electroBeam...on this “earth”, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Nahm ur answers are hard to understand for me yet ❤️ Beatiful writing I wish one day I gonna understand the deep meaning of ur words :) much blessing ❤️

@Fede83 ?? It’s a fascinating “thing”, consciousness. You will soon enough. For what it’s worth, we’re in the exact same boat. Loving, living, togetherness, doin this life story the best we can. I do feel the love and appreciate it, and right back atcha... but always keep in mind, this bee is not the honey. 

Yeah permanent non dual Absolute state. Problem is how you hold I Just can't bare it. Have difficulties with breathing and body sometimes jerks. Love love love and more love and more love then you see how you create your Reality and so on. 

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah permanent non dual Absolute state. Problem is how you hold I Just can't bare it. Have difficulties with breathing and body sometimes jerks. Love love love and more love and more love then you see how you create your Reality and so on. 

Are you ok? I'd go and see a doctor. Also, it might be time to go and get your "hippie chick"!

Anyways, take care of yourself! :x

I have an opinion on everything :D

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

Also, there is relative mental insanity...and then there is what I believe you had a taste of with the void, and that is basically relativity “disappearing”, “identity” / beliefs, dissolving

Yes this is what I mean by void, the 'objects' in the universe start to 'loose its shape' or in other words, you think the object has substance, for example a computer has a metal casing, has electronic components inside it etc. Void is simply realizing those are beliefs and they are not real, so the computer turns 'hollow' like its a hollogram, no substance. 

Same with your your girlfriend, you might think she's the love of your life, but that thing that makes her 'special', 'right for you', etc is actually a belief. Same with her being made of 'skin', having 'organs' inside the body. Its all a belief. You might as well walk up to her and look closely at her and see just light illuminating from her body, because that's all she is, just light. Nothing in there at all, nothing special about her, just light. Same goes with your parents, they are all illuminations. SAME GOES WITH EVERYTHING.

I don't quite see how love is involved here tbh, just a bunch of hollograms of light walking around. But guess with enough trips will see. 

25 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I don't quite see how love is involved here tbh, just a bunch of hollograms of light walking around. But guess with enough trips will see. 

@electroBeam Maybe it all turns out that all there ever was was Love.

28 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Nothing in there at all, nothing special about her, just light.

EVERYTHING is special about her!

That light, is love.

You are looking at the glass half-empty.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Its all a belief

Belief is dualistic, thought. Reality is One. 

“Hollow by thy name”, but reality is far from “hollow”.