wesyasz

Cacao

14 posts in this topic

No food is going to directly raise your level of consciousness. But its a very healthy addition to your diet and you can use it as a tool to aspire to better health along with the rest of the foods you put in your body which will catalyze/make raising your consciousness much easier. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Sure it does not raise it by itself, though anytime I have cacao I feel more connected to myself.

Raw food and energy frequency this guys explains it quite nicely in this video 

@TrynaBeTurquoise we take on the frequency of the foods we consume, they have an effect on our LOC, thoughts? 

Edited by DrewNows

My problem is becoming addicted to it, since on a day I skip it I feel very low in all aspects.

@DrewNows Definitely, in my post I was trying to convey its just not in a perfect correlation. There are some people eating amazing raw diets with optimal health but are still caught up in false paradigms and all that. They definitely go hand in hand though and if you are trying to raise your LOC with poor foods you're going to hit a low ceiling. Im with you 100%

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I heard someone talk about cacao and somehow being correlated to cleaning the pineal gland though I don't remember anymore what exactly it was.

Glory to Israel

What Cacao does is nourish your cells with an abundance of chemicals/nutrients that allow your body to function at its peak thus your body becomes more receptive to universal energy/flow, so your signal becomes stronger and you are able to be more of yourself and channel in greater intelligence. Your spine looks like an antenna for a reason so when you are optimally nourished, you become a superconductor, a multi-way transceiver. When the body is purified the mind awakens.

Raw living foods also do this on a more long term basis. Cacao is better for weekly and less frequent use as its better used as a Entheogen so a powerful dose once a week paired with a raw food diet would be optimal in my books.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 11/29/2019 at 1:20 AM, pluto said:

What Cacao does is nourish your cells with an abundance of chemicals/nutrients that allow your body to function at its peak thus your body becomes more receptive to universal energy/flow, so your signal becomes stronger and you are able to be more of yourself and channel in greater intelligence. Your spine looks like an antenna for a reason so when you are optimally nourished, you become a superconductor, a multi-way transceiver. When the body is purified the mind awakens.

Raw living foods also do this on a more long term basis. Cacao is better for weekly and less frequent use as its better used as a Entheogen so a powerful dose once a week paired with a raw food diet would be optimal in my books.

You have a recommended weekly dose for entheogenic use?

@wesyasz I consumed a bunch of it in South America. It’s super popular in the places I visited. I found it to be very very mild. Much milder than modafinil. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@wesyasz I consumed a bunch of it in South America. It’s super popular in the places I visited. I found it to be very very mild. Much milder than modafinil. 

Cool I was just in costa rica and had some on a few occasions while on a fruit detox/cleanse and it felt much like modafinil but without the duration. And while detoxing i've found it's very unappealing to take moda because it gives pretty severe headache detox symptoms the following day. Doesn't even make much sense as mental clarity comes with the body cleanse