Bno

A Message to Leo about Trump and the Russian Hoax

85 posts in this topic

Hello Leo,

Thank you for everything you do with Actualized.org!

Recently you have put out videos mentioning that Trump has a relationship with Russia that influenced our national election. I will start by saying that you, as someone who is very conscious about aspects of reality, you should know better and you shouldn't mislead your viewers and followers if you do not know enough about an issue. This is a corporate media talking point to distract from the real reasons why Hillary Clinton lost the election (her incompetence and horrible campaign and people being sick of the status quo). There is no evidence that has ever come to light to suggest that Trump collided with the Russian government to interfere in our election. You can read the Mueller Report and find that there is no evidence of this. 

I understand that you are in a way being conscious by questioning authority (Trump) but you are not questioning other authorities that govern the country (corporations, the democratic establishment, and the mainstream media). There are independent journalists that I recommend you listen to or read about that have done meticulous work debunking the Russiagate Propaganda, such as Aaron Mate of The Grayzone and has won an award for this work.

If you want to say that Trump is doing the work of the Russians while in office, his actions show otherwise. He is still bombing Syria, he started arming neo-Nazi Ukranian troops on the Russian borders (something Obama was not doing), he has increased the economic sanctions on Russia from the ones already in place during the previous administration, he tried to install his puppet right-wing leader (Juan Guaido) into Venezuela through a coup attempt, and is still pushing for a pipeline in Syria so that Europeans can have more access to Saudi Arabian oil over Russia's oil. All of these actions are not what Russia wants. 

It is harmful to repeat media propaganda because this decreases the level of consciousness of our society.

Once again, thank you for everything that you do. I have found so much improvement in my life thanks to you. I just want to see all aspects of you also improve along with all of us! :)

Edited by Bno

Trump has been the most aggressive president towards Russia we've had in a while. Look at his policies towards Russia since he's been in office. Pulling out of nuclear deals, starting a new arms race etc. We're closer to nuclear confrontation with Russia than we've ever been and the media continues to push this false narrative. I personally think Trump uses the Russian collusion narrative for his own benefit. He probably has some connection with Russian oligarchs but thats about it. 

Here is a great analysis about the Russiagate hoax . 

@abundance This is a great video and there's many others out there by The Grayzone, Primo Nutmeg (the interview with Noam Chomsky is great!), and Jimmy Dore. I hope @Leo Gura was able to see it.

There's so many efficient ways to attack Trump and get the Independent and Republican vote. He needs to be attacked for his economic policies not helping the poor or middle class and for not draining the swamp like he said he would. Sticking to this mainstream media notion and falsely accusing him of being a Russian Puppet will only (and it shows through polling) energize his base and Independents to approve of him over neoliberal democrats.

6 hours ago, Bno said:

There is no evidence that has ever come to light to suggest that the Russian government interfered in our election.

Even if Trump is not totally aligned with Putin in geopolitics, it's possible that Russia prefers a regressive leader heading the United States, so they would gladly interfere in his favour in the elections. Just a thought.

@Serotoninluv The Mueller Report states that the intelligence agency found no evidence. Do you think Trump is smart enough to outsmart the FBI?

11 minutes ago, Bno said:

@Serotoninluv The Mueller Report states that the intelligence agency found no evidence. Do you think Trump is smart enough to outsmart the FBI?

Fiona Hill is the top national security diplomat to Russia / Ukraine. In the video she briefly states all the agencies that have concluded Russia interfered with the U.S. election, including the U.S. intelligence agency. She states there is absolutely no dispute among any U.S. agency that the Russian government interfered with the U.S. election. All U.S. agency are in complete agreement. 

There is a distinction between Russian Interference in the U.S. election vs. Trump conspiring with Russia in the Interference. These are two different issues.  All U.S. agencies have concluded that the Russian government interfered with the U.S. elections, yet did not make conclusions about Trump's involvement. Importantly, "conspiracy" is a very high bar. There can be evidence of conspiracy without meeting the threshold of conspiracy. . . For example, there can be evidence someone committed murder, yet the evidence does not meet the high standard of convicting a person of murder. 

Fiona Hill is the top authority on this matter. She is like Stephen Spielberg talking about Raider's of The Lost Ark. There is no higher authority on the matter. Dismissing her is foolish. 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Fiona Hill is the TOP diplomat to Russia / Ukraine. In the video she briefly states all the agencies that have concluded Russia interfered with the U.S. election. This was corroborated by the U.S. intelligence agency. Fiona Hill is the top authority on this matter. She is like Stephen Spielberg talking about Raider's of The Lost Ark. There is no higher authority on the matter. Dismissing her is foolish. 

The end conclusion of the investigation was the Mueller Report. Fiona Hill doesn't even explain HOW Russia interfered, just that they have interest, which I don't doubt. 

I took the time to watch your video, I would like to hear your response from this: 

1 hour ago, Bno said:

The end conclusion of the investigation was the Mueller Report. Fiona Hill doesn't even explain HOW Russia interfered, just that they have interest, which I don't doubt. 

All U.S. agencies have concluded that Russia interfered with the U.S. election - including the Mueller Report, Mueller's testimony (linked below, first question), and Fiona Hill's testimony. ALL the top security officials have stated this. These are the highest authorities on the matter. 

Russian interference is not in dispute. If you want to learn about the mechanisms of the interference, you will need to do research and educate yourself. . . Or you can stay immersed in a False Narrative.

Lol

Mueller testified under oath that Russians are right now still continuing to interfere with US elections.

Get your facts straight.

You are so gullible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Russians are right now still continuing to interfere with US elections.

What about china? Isn't china also trying to interfere with US elections? China has a lot of interest in USA.

Edited by CreamCat

8 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

What about china? Isn't china also trying to interfere with US elections? China has a lot of interest in USA.

Of course, after the successful manipulation in 2016, now every foreign government will try the same. It's open season. Our inaction and denial only invites further manipulation.

It's clear to everyone now that if Trump is helped by foreign manipulation, Trump himself will welcome it and protect the manipulators because all he cares about is winning at any cost. This is the essence of treason.

Russia has a special position though because of Trump's finacial ties with Russian oligarchs. They underwrote his loans and enabled his whole fake career. China is not as well situated. And Russians have worldclass hackers with zero ethical standards.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Mueller testified under oath that Russians are right now still continuing to interfere with US elections.

Get your facts straight.

You are so gullible.

Perhaps, but there's still no evidence that shows they actually interfered. All I'm asking is for you to look into these sources I'm providing instead of only listening to the mainstream narrative. Don't you teach us to be open minded and not dogmatic? 

I looked at both sides, could you do the same? It's not like I'm giving you illegitimate sources. 

Edited by Bno

The Mueller report was a flop. McCarthy-ite -Russia-phobia to distract from the real issues. Clinton lost because she was an uninspiring establishment Democrat not because of Russia

28 minutes ago, Bno said:

All I'm asking is for you to look into these sources I'm providing instead of only listening to the mainstream narrative. Don't you teach us to be open minded and not dogmatic? 

You make a lot of assumptions about me. Which is really nothing more than a projection of your own biases.

I look biased and closedminded to you precisely because you are biased and closedminded.

None of this work is about me. I am irrelevant.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You make a lot of assumptions about me. Which is really nothing more than a projection of your own biases.

I look biased and closedminded to you precisely because you are biased and closedminded.

None of this work is about me. I am irrelevant.

My bias in this instance is facts and objectivity about Russiagate. What does all the information out there say, not just one narrative, but all narratives, and then come to a conclusion about what is known and what isn't known.

Edited by Bno

7 minutes ago, Bno said:

My bias in this instance is facts and objectivity about Russiagate.

Ha! Why do you believe your own mind? It lies to you. Can't you see that?

Nothing you believe can be trusted. None of your own logic or justification can be trusted.

Also may I add that any supposed interference that Russia has ever done is miniscule in comparison to 

1 The interference we do in other countries politics

2 The rigging that the Republican party engages in EVERY election cycle

AND

3 The corporate Democrat's attempt to undermine Bernie in 2016

The Russiagate conspiracy was not only misleading to the American people. It was outright dangerous. 

Edited by abundance
spelling

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ha! Why do you believe your own mind? It lies to you. Can't you see that?

Nothing you believe can be trusted. None of your own logic or justification can be trusted.

But you trust corporate and intelligence agency talking points?

37 minutes ago, Bno said:

But you trust corporate and intelligence agency talking points?

Nope