VeganAwake

Awaken Instantly with The Fredness!!

60 posts in this topic

This constant belief that Awakening is just around the next corner is getting tiresome ....let's just do it now then ❤

Please let me know if this gives anyone any insights I would really like to hear your comments. ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Don't fooled by his marketing. Nothing instant about it. He loves to bullshit about how fast it is. Yet he doesn't mention all the cases in which it fails to work. And he cherrypicks clients who already have years and decades of experience.

It's extremely misleading and irresponsible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Yet he doesn't mention all the cases in which it fails to work.

@Leo Gura, what's good about awakening and spirituality?

How does waking or spirituality contribute to happiness?

Why do some people become nihilistic and unhappy after they get enlightened?

Me on the road less traveled.

@The Don

Dear Sir,

I'm sorry if it will seem harsh and rude, but someone should tell you this,

You are wasting your time here. Do yourself a huge favour and leave. For some people it may do damage, because they are not ready.

If I really tried to explain why, I would say that some people are just not mentally capable of crossing the post-rational barrier, and so non-dual teaching are not useful for them in any way whatsoever.

Really, I wish you well with all my heart,

Godspeed

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

@The Don Honest answer is, if you need to ask that question then spirituality and awakening is not for you. 

If all you care about is happiness, then go do personal development, nutrition, play video games and watch movies. 

awakening becomes the only option once you've tried everything else. If you haven't tried everything else, then you wont be motivated enough to meditate to the levels needed to get real results.

And it could also be possible that awakening doesn't even make you happy because right now loosing your attachments isn't what you need/want.

A lot of people on here are pursuing enlightenment for the wrong reasons. They are pursuing it for egoic reasons, and they are just going to end up disappointing themselves once they get deeper into it.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't fooled by his marketing. Nothing instant about it. He loves to bullshit about how fast it is. Yet he doesn't mention all the cases in which it fails to work. And he cherrypicks clients who already have years and decades of experience.

Not to be a smart ass, but I gotta ask, how is it more misleading or irresponsible than recommending psychedelics without knowing someone's history? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I understand what you're saying..I just think there is value in it also. ❤

I recently listened to his book Awaken Now on Audible and it allowed me to really go deep in becoming the Conscious Observer like Eckhart Tolle always talks about.

His main teachings are that we are the conscious space in which everything happens inside of us as us. There is nothing but us. We are what doesn't change. He does a lot of the remove me out of the scenario and observe that conscious awareness is what's left over. Him and several other teachers call it the unfindable inquiry I believe.

It's really interesting I'm not sure if his teachings are Advanced or basic they kind of feel like both just depending on how you view them. 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

46 minutes ago, The Don said:

some people become nihilistic and unhappy after they get enlightened?

example/s ?

26 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Not to be a smart ass, but I gotta ask, how is it more misleading or irresponsible than recommending psychedelics without knowing someone's history? 

I have warned people of the dangers of misusing psychedelics.

I feel that my descriptions of psychedelics have been fairly accurate. I don't sell them as some easy solution.

@VeganAwake His teachings are good. But the way he sells and markets them as instant easy enlightenment is a problem. It is just not true.

Fred cannot awaken any given random person, but he acts like he can. This is what I have a problem with.

Fred's Done it again !!

Edited by Nak Khid

@Leo Gura You know how Jesus went around healing people and saying things like "your faith has healed you"? If our beliefs create our reality then wouldn't giving big promises with 100% confidence be necessary to have any success rate of awakening people at all? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw That would be like me selling snake oil and then when you come back and complain that it didn't work I would tell you that it's your fault for not having enough faith in it.

This is a classic bullshit marketing tactic and it should not be accepted because it gives spirituality a bad name. Someone will go to Fred, fail to instantly awaken, and then start to believe that it's all BS or that something is wrong with her, when in fact this is the normal result.

1 hour ago, The Don said:

@Leo Gura, what's good about awakening and spirituality?

How does waking or spirituality contribute to happiness?

Why do some people become nihilistic and unhappy after they get enlightened?

Come on, you be a famous guru and have followers, not have regular job, etc

Edited by Nak Khid

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mandyjw That would be like me selling snake oil and then when you come back and complain that it didn't work I would tell you that it's your fault for not having enough faith in it.

This is a classic bullshit marketing tactic and it should not be accepted because it gives spirituality a bad name. Someone will go to Fred, fail to instantly awaken, and then start to believe that it's all BS or that something is wrong with her, when in fact this is the normal result.

I feel the same way about the exchange of money part of the equation, but I'm not sure if that isn't my own problem. If it wasn't for the exchange of money, I wouldn't have any reservations, would you? 

38 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Fred's Done it again !!

Betsy's looked really good you could see, hear and feel the sincerity.

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I feel the same way about the exchange of money part of the equation, but I'm not sure if that isn't my own problem. If it wasn't for the exchange of money, I wouldn't have any reservations, would you? 

I have no problem with exchange of money because teachers gotta eat. It takes a lot of time and work to coach people 1 on 1.

Even if it was free, giving people false promises about instant enlightenment is problematic because if it doesn't work it sours the student's path. It makes students believe awakening must be easy so they stop working for it.

The proper attitude to cultivate in students is one of hard work and disciplined practice. And if it happens easily and quickly for you, that will be a nice surprise. But don't count on it.

@Leo Gura  Nothing has yet matched The epiphany I had after your Collective ego video that was a powerful one for me ❤ many thanks

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The proper attitude to cultivate in students is one of hard work and disciplined practice.

and then your market size drops to almost 0...

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

and then your market size drops to almost 0...

Precisely