aklacor727

Just got done with a Reiki session!

14 posts in this topic

Apparently my chakras are all wide open! He did the reiki session anyway.  I was kinda surprised considering the amount of trauma and things I've had to work through in my life.  So that means that none of these traumas are blocking my energy? 

I still feel limits in myself,  don't feel completely free, and the main source of that is still social anxiety I am working through (though it actually has improved recently). I would have really guessed that my throat chakra was blocked considering the blockages I feel in social situations.  I'm very new to Reiki and my research on chakras. I guess I am wondering if my chakras are open, nothing is really holding me back but my mentality? But doesn't mentality have to do with chakra blockages as well, as mental is associated with emotional?

@aklacor727 You cannot trust hearsay in this work. If it's not part of your direct experience, it isn't real.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What Leo said. Your direct existential experience is much more important as you're living it yourself, so if you don't feel that way than that is what matters. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

As a Reiki Teacher, I'll say that perhaps your Practitioner misunderstood what it means for when Reiki was needed. Reiki doesn't open chakras; it heals them. I wouldn't be able to tell if someone's chakras were open or not.@aklacor727

@aklacor727 Chakras can't be fully closed. They might close up a bit, but they are always open, some more than others.

I could agree with Leo that you must only look at your direct experience.

You can very easily see when the throat chakra is closed. Either the person couchs, makes "Ahem" noises when talking, uses a lot of "ummm" is a bit anxious when, can't fluently put words into sentences. IMO throat chakra is the most problematic point in men. They wanna say what they REALLY want to say, but they don't cause they don't wanna hurt someone, they don't wanna get rejected for their ideas etc.

My tip would be just say what you need to say, but do it consciously though, don't talk falsehood ego based bullshit, be true, be loving, be CONSCIOUS. And if the person gets angry or insulted it's their problem, not actually yours. Say, speak, be authentic about your opinion! Open your mouth and speak with LOVE and POWER!

Mahadev

@aklacor727 My first experience in Reiki got me sent to space. The table was spinning and my whole body was shaking so much I was hardly able to stand up.  For weeks I felt energy surging through my body and I felt transparent.  

There are energetic blockages that Reiki can break but the physical or mechanical ones need to be broken through either something like yoga and something like chiropractic care.  

Some people have a strong affinity to Reiki energies and part of it may have to do with your prior experience in things like meditation, bodywork and yoga.  The intention, clarity of the Reiki practitioner also matters.  

You'll know how much your chakra's are open based on what manifests in your life directly, evidence of this would be increased knowledge and preception, great sadness or great happiness, feeling of invincibility, new love, new job, more money etc...

The amount they open can vary too... if you are talking about flood gates opening up, it will be too much for your to handle which can result in ego backlash or severe depression.      

6 hours ago, inFlow said:

@aklacor727 Chakras can't be fully closed. They might close up a bit, but they are always open, some more than others.

I could agree with Leo that you must only look at your direct experience.

You can very easily see when the throat chakra is closed. Either the person couchs, makes "Ahem" noises when talking, uses a lot of "ummm" is a bit anxious when, can't fluently put words into sentences. IMO throat chakra is the most problematic point in men. They wanna say what they REALLY want to say, but they don't cause they don't wanna hurt someone, they don't wanna get rejected for their ideas etc.

My tip would be just say what you need to say, but do it consciously though, don't talk falsehood ego based bullshit, be true, be loving, be CONSCIOUS. And if the person gets angry or insulted it's their problem, not actually yours. Say, speak, be authentic about your opinion! Open your mouth and speak with LOVE and POWER!

Wow that inspired me. You seem very wise. Much thanks for the words.

@Javfly33 I suffered from this and believe me what a relief it is to say everything that you want and not feeling bad about it. It takes time ofcourse, and also being conscious that you arent speaking falsehood is key. Always speak from a standpoint of Love and Understanding.

Mahadev

@aklacor727  You can actually learn how to measure the size of your chakras yourself. I have done it multiple times (direct experience). Check out Master del Pe's work

@berry I am excited for this!!! Thanks :)

@Jkhv1  Do you think he meant that my chakras are activated when he said they were all open? Is "activated" chakras even a thing? Lol. If so I could see that being the case since I'm big into all this personal development n spirituality stuff.

When you say healing, can you explain what that means exactly in the eyes of someone doing Reiki? 

@inFlow Love it...thats my goal, getting there slowly but surely...speaking of the throat chakra, I actually am excited and nervous about a networking meetup I have tomorrow morning, where I will have to stand up and speak in front of a small group for 60 seconds about myself and my business... been putting it off for a year but tomorrow I am actually going to do it ? will be very proud of myself if I get through it without completely internally freaking out haha. 

@aklacor727 as far as "activated" or "opened" chakras go, a Reiki Practitioner wouldn't be able to know unless they had some sort of innate psychic ability that's different but used in conjunction to Reiki. Therefore, I'm not really sure where this whole "open" or "activated" thing comes from. I think I'd agree with Leo on this and dismiss it as hearsay.

When a Practitioner places their hand on a chakra (or indeed, any part of the body), a tingling or variation in heat can be felt by the Practitioner - and by the client, if they are energy sensitive - suggesting that Reiki is needed in that place. Reiki heals on a physical, mental and emotional level, so feeling tingling means that some sort of healing on one or more of these levels is needed. For example, a crown chakra that might need healing may be indicative of a person overthinking, being depressed, being anxious or other things. Reiki works to heal these issues away. 

@Jkhv1 thank you so much for explaining that! This stuff is starting to make much more sense to me. 

Thank you @inFlow ! It didn't go too horribly! Tad more confident now for the next time. I am judging how "good" it went, based off of the amount of anxiety and panic I felt,  as it was coming to my turn, which was there but was much more tolerable than it has been in the past.  The actual presentation I rushed through and giggled awkwardly about at the end lol.