Girzo

Let's Brainstorm Conscious Business Ideas!

43 posts in this topic

One noble has just crossed my mind:

• Become an inventor for disabled people, helping them live and enjoy a more normal, 'possible' life. 

Damn. This one especially hits me strong. I can almost hear its calling. I wish I could take it as my second. 

Edited by SirVladimir

1 hour ago, SirVladimir said:

Become an inventor for disabled people, helping them live and enjoy a more normal, 'possible' life. 

Can the merging of computer & brain allow a normal life? Like cyborgs...

Then I think it can also be extended to 'normal' people and elevate their quality of life.

Reminds me of a black mirror episode where you can visually watch a tape of all your past experiences to rewind & fast forward... for better or worse. I feel like these kind of experinces can be shared like on social media (surrogate experiences). Replacing 'real life experience' with recorded experience.

Endless Potential, and it's all Love.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I think each life purpose can be extended in a certain way. But I found out it is mainly about a laser-sharp focus. I am just sure that some peeps living on the tough edge would appreciate yet unseen inventions. Unfortunately, my strengths lie elsewhere. This is a great thread, by the way. I hope it inspires many. :)

Edited by SirVladimir

Consciousness training software usung physical brain interfaces like NeuraLink. Therefore ml datasets based on psychedelic experiences.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

• Build a conscious children's home. A few brief questions to contemplate, if anyone would be interested in such a purpose: 
  1. How does the ideal target group look like? Older children who were brought into care because of events later in life, i.e. already hurt individuals? Or younger children who are barely developing a sense of Purple family values on the Spiral? I do realize the bigger picture is backwards. The real question should be: How does the ideal institute for a specific target group look like?
  2. How to assure the children's home is able to solve current life conditions of a child and help it grow in a healthy way on the Spiral?
  3. How to take care of this very expensive project from the financial side? The prerequisite costs are already huge (a building, the interior...) followed by ongoing expenses (human needs, culture...) Unless already rich, it's not in the power of one individual to fund all of this. Are options such as EU funding for projects available, if you live in Europe like I do?
Edited by SirVladimir

• Cultured (synthetic) meat packed with necessary nutrients.
  • Combine writing and psychedelics (quiet, that one's mine xD)
  • Become a healer; heal deep trauma in a 1 on 1 setting through fully realized Love and Intimacy
  • The DMT producing pet snails project is still up for grabs, too.
  • Therapeutic D&D game.
Edited by SirVladimir

17 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

Build a conscious children's home. A few brief questions to contemplate, if anyone would be interested in such a purpose: 

A cool idea. Since I was in a children's home, I didn't get to know many conciouss pedagogues. Actually the opposite was true. They were emotionally abusive, which was traumatizing. So I think one of the biggest obstacles would be recruitment.

How does the ideal target group look like? Older children who were brought into care because of events later in life, i.e. already hurt individuals? Or younger children who are barely developing a sense of Purple family values on the Spiral? I do realize the bigger picture is backwards. The real question should be: How does the ideal institute for a specific target group look like?

Here the target group can be a little bit larger as this idea is already based on a small niche and the background doesn't matter that much. The older and the more hurt this target group would be, the harder to get the children back to a healthy path. But this should not be an exclusion criterion.

All the institutes would have been dependent on donations, since at least in Germany no government would pay for them. The reason for this is that there are already many children's homes that fit into the government's financial plan and are sufficient for the values of the politicians. Because the service is very special and therefore much more expensive, most parents would not pay for it.

With regard to the target group such as younger children etc., one could look up already existing systems and extract meaningful aspects from them. Maybe there has to be a fine-tuning based on spiral dynamics, ego-development or something else.

How to assure the children's home is able to solve current life conditions of a child and help it grow in a healthy way on the Spiral?

Hire the right people. These must be successful or at least educated people who do not do this work for selfish reasons like making up for their deficits. Or because this is one of the jobs that does not require much education, but gives a feeling of power and importance as it used to be.

How to take care of this very expensive project from the financial side? The prerequisite costs are already huge (a building, the interior...) followed by ongoing expenses (human needs, culture...) Unless already rich, it's not in the power of one individual to fund all of this. Are options such as EU funding for projects available, if you live in Europe like I do?

Here everything revolves around sales. I think a good start would be to try to reach rich people who themselves suffer from inadequate children's homes. And maybe there are grants that support such projects as you said. In any case, there should be a good website with a donation function. Creating marketing strategies, somehow going viral and so on.

Left means not right

@IAmReallyImportant Did you spend a long time there? Awesome replies. To contact rich people who had suffered in inadequate children's homes would be a great idea.

2 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

@IAmReallyImportant Did you spend a long time there? Awesome replies. To contact rich people who had suffered in inadequate children's homes would be a great idea.

Thank you, I have spent over 10 years there. Everyday life felt like pure survival and could not be managed. That's what hell feels like, I appreciate the worst mental states a person can go through and something you don't want your biggest enemy to have. Because there I got PTSD or something like that and the deepest depression with worst panic attacks. Because next to the pedagogues you live there with heavy people and before that I went through traumatizing things as well. It's like a psychedelic horror trip for about 10 years and honestly I don't exaggerate. I remember when I got lorazepam for my high school graduation. I think that is the strongest sedative ever. The doctor said that it is usually only given to people who are going to die soon anyway because it is highly addictive.

Even today I can't really imagine what that was like. But I know, because the memories are clear, but no longer connected with emotions. However, this is only a story, because past and future cannot really exist except as thought story in the present. I am happy about the reality I am experiencing now.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right

@IAmReallyImportant You made it. You are here. That's one hell of a journey. You are a pounding symbol of the necessity of this life purpose. I wish I could take it. I really do. Woke Nanny McPhee style. 

34 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@IAmReallyImportant You made it. You are here. That's one hell of a journey. You are a pounding symbol of the necessity of this life purpose. I wish I could take it. I really do. Woke Nanny McPhee style. 

Fuck, so true!! This is definitely the sort of thing I'd consider in the future, sounds hella intense though. 

@IAmReallyImportant Amazing growth!! So happy for you :D

LOVE the ideas in this thread ?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

21 minutes ago, Moon said:

This is definitely the sort of thing I'd consider in the future, sounds hella intense though. 

Hey. Brewing Ayahuasca in two weeks. If the rabbit eats me - and I turn out to radically swap personalities at the end - we'll start chewing on this life purpose together. We'll acquire grants and rich people and build a network of conscious children's homes. ^_^

19 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

This is true. I would be very happy if someone would realize that :) 

What saved my life was just the dream of studying computer science and becoming a programmer. And that my parents are academics who value my education. I wanted to study computer science since I was six years old. I made it happen, but after a year in my first job as a software engineer, it wasn't as great as I had imagined. So now the next goal is to somehow start my own company, which has nothing to do with software development. 

19 hours ago, Moon said:

@IAmReallyImportant Amazing growth!! So happy for you :D

Thank you! There is still much to do. I can't really relate to anyone, it's hard to trust people, I often get angry, etc. Sometimes I get jealous or sad when someone tells me about his youth.

Left means not right

26 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

So now the next goal is to somehow start my own company, which has nothing to do with software development.

Sure thing. Can we help with any advice?

I can't really relate to anyone, it's hard to trust people, I often get angry, etc.

You are aware of these things. That already takes away 90% of their power over you.

Sometimes I get jealous or sad when someone tells me about his youth.

I am proud of you. I admire your courage throughout the years. Be at peace. 

Any sort of therapy, life coaching and self help clinic from a conscious perspective where you aren't taking advantage of sad people or selling snake oil.

Food trucks serving local food with biodegradable cutlery and paper bags

Vintage clothing stores, recycled fashion

Building tiny homes for people

Bodywork, breathe-work and massage studio

• A business that offers ecological solutions or helps lower stages transition into Green but in a non-repulsive manner. A Yellow approach to postmodern issues. Green is often 'too Green' to help the lower stages clear blockages, provide pleasing explanations and embrace evolutionary differences in the psyche.

• Helping burned out Orange men/women transition into Green.

@Harikrishnan

On 17/11/2019 at 11:35 AM, Harikrishnan said:

I had this idea in mind of starting a small meditation studio everywhere in town or cities. A small room where people can come and meditate for little time and leave silently 

Cool idea. Would it be one big room? Or it could be like a tanning salon, with little personal soundproof cubicles and relaxing environment.  

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Awesome thread, everyone! Some of these ideas are really inspiring.

Here are some of mine, which have been sitting in my idea dump note for a while:

• VR (or AR) app that immerses you in relaxing environments, with nature sounds and meditation music, where you can meditate and practice mindfulness.
  • Mobile Biofeedback/Neurofeedback apps and games.
  • Holistic personal development content, which combines spirituality, business, relationships, health, etc. Kinda like actualized.org, but this content can be communicated via diverse platforms, such as books, art, TV shows, games, etc.
  • Mindfulness games (like Deepak Chopra's Leela).
  • 1-on-1 addiction coaching (subtle addictions too! There's not enough help with those).
  • AI software (or a real person) that helps you figure out your personal development plan based on your strengths and weaknesses, personality type, level of development (Spiral Dynamics and EDT), wheel of life (which areas need more focus), etc. Helps you set goals and habits, track them and hold you accountable. Can also help expose you to the content and resources that are right for you.

As you can see, most of these are related to software development, but I don't do that anymore, so all these ideas are up for grabs. Hope this inspires someone :)