Girzo

Let's Brainstorm Conscious Business Ideas!

43 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ArchNovaElite said:

VR (or AR) app that immerses you in relaxing environments, with nature sounds and meditation music, where you can meditate and practice mindfulness.

This is awesome idea and luckily already exists on psvr ? also can find these types of vr vids on YouTube. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 hours ago, ArchNovaElite said:

AI software (or a real person) that helps you figure out your personal development plan based on your strengths and weaknesses, personality type, level of development (Spiral Dynamics and EDT), wheel of life (which areas need more focus), etc. Helps you set goals and habits, track them and hold you accountable. Can also help expose you to the content and resources that are right for you.

100% yes on AI...and it's really not that far away. Check out the replika app on smartphone. It's like a very early version of this, but aimed more towards being a friend. It's also very spiritual. 

I love this idea as long as the seeker doesn't rely on the AI to provide all the answers. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I highly recommend a book called Quantum Leadership: New Consciousness in Business. It talks about the evolution of business models over time and how higher consciousness business execs envision the future of their company. There are examples of how large corporations like Nike and Starbucks have tried to adopt a more conscious model, and there are examples of smaller organizations and non profits doing the same. I think you'll find that it echoes Spiral Dynamics quite nicely.