Jahmaine

Does psychedelic give you access to different dimensions?

33 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jahmaine said:

Does psychedelic give you access to different dimensions?

No more than dreams do

20 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Jahmaine 

Whether terms are the same, different or similar is nuanced. To me, the way you define “10th dimension” has similarities to the way many people describe god/One/infinite.

I am comfortable using terms like10thdimension/reality/infinite/one/universe/God/nothing/consciousness as synonyms. For example God is Everything. I’m also comfortable with drawing distinctions and creating different facets. For example, there is awakening to the facet God and awakening to the facet of Infinity. Leo describes this in his facets of awakening video.

Terms are great to create maps and maps can be useful, yet the ,map is not the territory.

Yeah I know it’s nuance, it doesn’t really mean anything, I’m glad you said what you said though, because that’s all I was saying, there’s no dispute about the infinite nature of god etc, this convo just got too focused on the words, my original point back at the start is that could someone say that they “accessed the 10th dimension” akin to Leo saying he “accessed God” Akin someone else saying that “accessed infinite awareness”. I’m not looking to make it an ideology, it’s just another contextual framework.

; Do you think that it’s acceptable to say it in that way or is the 10th dimension something separate from God per se and if so then how? That’s all I been trying to say, sorry if it’s coming across a certain way, it’s just been slightly irritating to get the convo this far.

10 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

my original point back at the start is that could someone say that they “accessed the 10th dimension” akin to Leo saying he “accessed God” Akin someone else saying that “accessed infinite awareness”. I’m not looking to make it an ideology, it’s just another contextual framework.

; Do you think that it’s acceptable to say it in that way or is the 10th dimension something separate from God per se and if so then how? That’s all I been trying to say, sorry if it’s coming across a certain way, it’s just been slightly irritating to get the convo this far.

I think misinterpreted the original question and have a better understanding now. The questions may seem straightforward and simple, yet I think at an existential level they go very deep and can be difficult to discuss through images and language.

If I understand the context, I would use the term “awakening” or “revealed”. For example “Can someone awaken to the 10th dimension like one can awaken to God?” or “Can the 10th dimension be revealed like God can be revealed? “. In this context, I would yes -  there is a similar essence common to awakenings / revelations. 

Asking whether God is the same as XXXis a different question, imo. In one perspective, God is Everything, so everything is God. Yet God is also used in different contexts, like as a type of entity. 

I like the idea of realms and dimensions. Yet personally, I don’t like using the term 10th dimension as synonymous with One/Infinity/Nonduality/Universe/Everything etc. I like trying to be as direct as possible and use pointers with the fewest possible steps. Terms like One/Nonduality/Universe/Everything is one step away. It is about as close as we can get. 10th dimension is multiple steps away for me. If there is a 10th dimension, there must be at least 9 other dimensions. What is a dimension? Are there also non-dimensions? Thus I don’t think 10th dimension is a good pointer - it has too many variables which can cause confusion.. . . If I used the term: “The 4th inter-galactic community” as synonymous with nonduality, it would likely cause confusion. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think misinterpreted the original question and have a better understanding now. The questions may seem straightforward and simple, yet I think at an existential level they go very deep and can be difficult to discuss through images and language.

If I understand the context, I would use the term “awakening” or “revealed”. For example “Can someone awaken to the 10th dimension like one can awaken to God?” or “Can the 10th dimension be revealed like God can be revealed? “. In this context, I would yes -  there is a similar essence common to awakenings / revelations. 

Asking whether God is the same as XXXis a different question, imo. In one perspective, God is Everything, so everything is God. Yet God is also used in different contexts, like as a type of entity. 

I like the idea of realms and dimensions. Yet personally, I don’t like using the term 10th dimension as synonymous with One/Infinity/Nonduality/Universe/Everything etc. I like trying to be as direct as possible and use pointers with the fewest possible steps. Terms like One/Nonduality/Universe/Everything is one step away. It is about as close as we can get. 10th dimension is multiple steps away for me. If there is a 10th dimension, there must be at least 9 other dimensions. What is a dimension? Are there also non-dimensions? Thus I don’t think 10th dimension is a good pointer - it has too many variables which can cause confusion.. . . If I used the term: “The 4th inter-galactic community” as synonymous with nonduality, it would likely cause confusion. 

Yeah that’s fair enough and that makes sense, I can see how it’s probably not the best use of a pointer in some cases, although saying it’s multiple steps away is no different from the 10 OX herding pictures or spiral dynamics, but I know what you’re trying to say here; yeah there is at least another 9 dimensions, did you watch the 10min video at the start? What I was hypothesising is that with psychedelics could it be said you’re access different dimensions of reality, if you watch the video it explains what other dimensions are, some are just multiple time lines, some are to do just with time, some are to do with the different possibilities that could occur and then the 10th one is just basically everything. Again, the purpose of it is just for a contextual framework, so for example if I was to take a psychedelic and experience the supposed contents of the 6th dimension or something, if it was definivite enough, then it could make some experiences just a bit more explainable per se, then leading on from there if we could make more direct correlations between psychedelics, dosages and the experience then at some point it could be the case where you could have “x” amount of a psychedelic with the intention to access certain dimensions for a more precise experience, so in this context, you could say that the God/Infinite experience would be the 10th dimension experience which you get from a high dose of 5-Meo DMT; obviously this is all hypothetical, I’m just putting it forward as a hypothesis.

I don’t know if there could be a non dimension, that’s a good question...it could maybe exist as a non-existing property?

Yes, what that video calls the 10th dimemsion is the Absolute. It is everything possible, and nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Jahmaine said:

What I was hypothesising is that with psychedelics could it be said you’re access different dimensions of reality, if you watch the video it explains what other dimensions are, some are just multiple time lines, some are to do just with time, some are to do with the different possibilities that could occur and then the 10th one is just basically everything. Again, the purpose of it is just for a contextual framework, so for example if I was to take a psychedelic and experience the supposed contents of the 6th dimension or something, if it was definivite enough, then it could make some experiences just a bit more explainable per se, then leading on from there if we could make more direct correlations between psychedelics, dosages and the experience then at some point it could be the case where you could have “x” amount of a psychedelic with the intention to access certain dimensions for a more precise experience, so in this context, you could say that the God/Infinite experience would be the 10th dimension experience which you get from a high dose of 5-Meo DMT; obviously this is all hypothetical, I’m just putting it forward as a hypothesis.

My mind got too caught up in the underlying structure and I missed the content. Sorry about that.

I think the content of that video is great and it gives a good framework for direct experience. I like how it constructs from Nothing to Everything and back full circle to Nothing. Such that Everything = Nothing. 

Ime, psychedelics can allow for conscious awareness of these different dimensions. I’ve been on trips in which there where multiple dimensions as the movie suggests. For example, one trip was like being within a dimension within a dimension within a dimension. I was unable to determine which was the “true” dimension. . . On another trip, time was so distorted. I was questioning what I should do. Should I meditate? Watch a vide? Listen to music? Write in my journal? Yet this was beyond the 3/4 dimension of doing stuff in a timeline. It had done, was doing and will do all of those activities. My mind-body was so disoriented. Why would I mediate if I just meditated? But how could I have just meditated if I just watched a video. And how can I be journaling if I am meditating? . . . It was like the branching and multiple infinities shown in the video. . .Ime,  I’d also say that 5-Meo can help access these dimension and reach the 10th dimension in which Everything and Nothing collapse together. . . Ime, 5-Meo is so pure and clear it doesn’t give the best details of each dimension. It’s like a fast rack to 10. . . For me, other psyches like shrooms or LSD are better for a direct experience of particular facets of each dimension - like the example I gave above.

I think it would be extremely difficult to access such dimensions without psychedelics. Our brains have evolved and been conditioned for 3D/4D and it’s hard to resonate with 5D+. Similar to how a donkey is in tune with 3D and it would be hard for a donkey to access 4D.

@Jahmaine when you asked if you can use it as a synonym for  infinity i said yes.  That was my standpoint.  All i have is my standpoint.  I was simply offering up that there is more to these teachings of God.   But if you merely wanted to know it you could substitute words than maybe i offered up more than was asked.  But it is also for the benefit of all readers.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Great! Now that we’re all at the same place, the main thing I wanted to explore is does anyone think that, based on this paradigm, psychedelics could be used in a specific way to access specific dimensions  per se for a more specific trip, or is it the case that psychedelics are too unpredictable or the line between the experience and say that it was “this dimension” isn’t correlated enough; or maybe something else?  If it was the case that they could be used in that way then I’d suggest then it could open up  a lot of possibilities and could be beneficial in the future. Again bare in mind it’d just be used as a contextual framework, in the same way we use words to symbolise things, this could another way to symbolise experiences in more translatable way; it could even make people that are more close minded to psychedelics be more open because they could at least put a ‘scientific’ understanding of it in context. 

btw here’s a more in depth version of the 10th dimension video if anyone wants more context on how that video even came to those conclusions 

here’s also a link for the Ebook written by the creator of the video, can also have it in audiobook form as well https://tenthdimension.e-junkie.com/

6 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

Great! Now that we’re all at the same place, the main thing I wanted to explore is does anyone think that, based on this paradigm, psychedelics could be used in a specific way to access specific dimensions  per se for a more specific trip, or is it the case that psychedelics are too unpredictable or the line between the experience and say that it was “this dimension” isn’t correlated enough; or maybe something else?  If it was the case that they could be used in that way then I’d suggest then it could open up  a lot of possibilities and could be beneficial in the future. Again bare in mind it’d just be used as a contextual framework, in the same way we use words to symbolise things, this could another way to symbolise experiences in more translatable way; it could even make people that are more close minded to psychedelics be more open because they could at least put a ‘scientific’ understanding of it in context. 

btw here’s a more in depth version of the 10th dimension video if anyone wants more context on how that video even came to those conclusions 

here’s also a link for the Ebook written by the creator of the video, can also have it in audiobook form as well https://tenthdimension.e-junkie.com/

You could probably say that 5meo has the ability to take you to the 10th dimensional perspective, and NN DMT can take you to other timelines/universes/infinities, so the 8th/9th dimensional perspective (if I remember the video correctly) but I'm sure theres tons of variability with all of this, probably any psychedelic could take you deep enough under the right circumstances.  

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 11/17/2019 at 6:39 AM, Jahmaine said:

does anyone think that, based on this paradigm, psychedelics could be used in a specific way to access specific dimensions  per se for a more specific trip, or is it the case that psychedelics are too unpredictable or the line between the experience and say that it was “this dimension” isn’t correlated enough; or maybe something else?   

I think this will be the future of psychedelics. Currently, we don't know much about how they affect the brain. We have a very crude map. Most of what we know is based on anecdotal, personal trip reports. . . For example, we know that Ayahuasca has much stronger visuals than 5-meo-dmt. Yet this is pretty crude. You are asking about high resolution stuff, like "how can we design a molecule to allow access to a certain dimension". This is incredibly complex because there are so many variables. There are genetic variables of the person, there are life history variables. There also may be variables like what the person ate that morning and the microbiome composition in their gut. Then variables of the trip setting. It becomes super complex. Yet as we do more pyshcedelic research, the map resolution will get better and better. . . Imagine a camera from the year 1900. Cameras were humongous and had terrible resolution. You could barely tell what was in the photo: "It sorta looks like a building in the photo, but maybe it's an animal . Or maybe a train?". The resolution was awful. Today, we have micro-cameras with amazing resolution. . . Similarly, I can see the resolution of psychedelics getting much better such that someone can better design an individual trip. 

Yeah I agree it probably is quite a complex task overall, I’m optimistic that in our lifetime (at least mine anyway I’m only 25) I reckon something like that will be present, especially with artificial intelligence just around the corner, that could make big changes quicker than we’d originally anticipate. That said, thinking about it now, it could also be easier than we think as well, although set and setting play a big role in how the experience plays out, I don’t know if that’d necessarily always be a big factor, in the same way that cannabis can give you certain effects and depending on your set and setting you’ll interpret the experience in a certain way but the ‘physiological’ (for lack of a better term) effects would still be the same, so in the context of dimensions, you could do 5 meo and experience it in a bad way if your set and setting wasn’t appropriate but you’d still be having an ego death or access the 10th dimension or whatever, it’s not like the set and setting would prevent it per se, it may just induce a perceived bad trip. I can’t find the article right now but I’m sure I remember seeing that a University in London was planning on doing experiments with DMT and was going to have it on a dripper-type device and slowly put it into the body with the intention of “mapping out” the DMT world, as well as using an EEG to map the effects on the brain, which both would be quite interesting. Something similar to that could be a possible allow for direct access to certain experiences although I can imagine it wouldn’t be so straight forward due to the tolerance build up and whether it’d even be possible to pin point experiences, it could get dangerous with 5-MEO but other non lethal psychedelics could have a curious outcome. Still though, in the realm of all possibility such a device can obviously exist. This reminds me of when Leo mentioned that he felt like Zen masters and such like may have more dmt flowing through then naturally and thus able to reach certain states easier than others; one could imagine a technology that puts 5-meo/DMT into the body or maybe even more specifically the pineal gland, with Elon Musk Neuralink type of technology using really thin wires that can be implanted directly into electrodes in the brain, at a continous rate where the tolerance build up is stretched out enough that too large amounts are never needed. I guess in that scenario though it would leave it open to debate and personal preference whether people think using an artificial technology to reach a certain state of being is the “right” way to do it, but if the results are the same would it really matter? Maybe if you had to wear a device that kept you like that it’d be like a crutch, but still gain results; but then also a magic pill type solution where you take a pill once and just become enlightened could be more viable if there was the option of both. 

15 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

I guess in that scenario though it would leave it open to debate and personal preference whether people think using an artificial technology to reach a certain state of being is the “right” way to do it, but if the results are the same would it really matter? 

@Jahmaine yeah i don't think it would matter how you got there as long as you got there.   Some might oppose right before they became enlightened, but afterwards no...?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.