CreamCat

What is wrong with my dreams?

13 posts in this topic

I had at least two dreams today.

1. I sat next to a sexy girl in a university lecture hall. I was at the front row. I recognized that the girl was a coworker at my last job. She kissed my chick and my lips over and over. I liked her kisses, but I told her to stop kissing me so much in a public place. She didn't listen to me. She just kissed me anyway. It was kind of weird. But, I enjoyed it. Perhaps, I enjoyed kissing in public.
  2. I kept seeing autopsy results over and over. Human intestines were already cut into triangle shapes. Those triangle shapes resembled nachos. I wasn't really fond of seeing triangular pieces of human intestines, but I kept seeing it. I was a body-less spirit which saw it over and over.

While the first dream was ok, the second dream was really weird. Who wants to see triangular pieces of human intestines?

Why are most of my dreams so creepy?

Edited by CreamCat

Well in the end how you feel and interpret it is all that matters. 

But just to give you an idea and reference point this is how I would interpret it if I had the dreams personally. 

The woman is a belief system passably a religion and it has been tempting you and you kinda like there beliefs but you haven't fully exepted it yet.

But you are also dissecting beliefs and looking at them even down to their darkest dirty parts through means of deep meditative thought and contemplation and although you don't necessarily like it you still feel that you have to know the truth.

Like I said that's how I would take it but everybody is completely different but maybe it will spark an idea in your head on how to figure it out

@CreamCat Your dreams will get much much more pleasant as you work on yourself. Your dream state reflects how you experience your normal waking reality.

My dreams used to be horrible, but now they are beautiful, stories of everything working out for the best, and this transfers into my real waking life 

It's all connected I think 

Oh those are fun. These correspond to enlightenment and the spiritual path quite well. Creepy just gets your attention.

1. Brings to light your conflicting emotions of being uncomfortable but also having desire for love to be freely given and out in the open. Consider how you embody love in your everyday life. 

2. Triangles are a symbol for ascension, intestines more obviously represent your gut, where deep intuition and intelligence lies. By giving attention to sensations there, taking deep belly breaths during mediation and checking in whenever possible throughout the day, emotions are witnessed rather than repressed, and what ascends from that is that we receive guidance and clarity. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

12 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Brings to light your conflicting emotions of being uncomfortable but also having desire for love to be freely given and out in the open. Consider how you embody love in your everyday life.

Lust is a form of love. But, love can be cruel, too. I've been conscious of cruel aspects of love for a long time. If you have experienced cruel love for a long time, you sometimes want it to relent.

Love is always freely available and plainly visible. But, for 99% of the time, love is bittersweet for me.

Sometimes, I desire sweet love because God's love is no sweet. That desire sometimes manifests in my dreams. I'm uncomfortable with sweet love because I haven't been exposed to it a lot. Usually, this means I'm just screwing up my life and need to take better responsibility of my life.

12 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Triangles are a symbol for ascension, intestines more obviously represent your gut, where deep intuition and intelligence lies.

Perhaps, I just watched gore a while ago.

Edited by CreamCat

15 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

But just to give you an idea and reference point this is how I would interpret it if I had the dreams personally. 

The woman is a belief system passably a religion and it has been tempting you and you kinda like there beliefs but you haven't fully exepted it yet.

But you are also dissecting beliefs and looking at them even down to their darkest dirty parts through means of deep meditative thought and contemplation and although you don't necessarily like it you still feel that you have to know the truth.

That is creepy. Do you mean I dissected the woman's intestines just to discover truths? That makes me a horrible paranoid killer. Let me translate this. "A woman kissed me. I liked her kisses, but I don't know why she kissed me. Not knowing why makes me paranoid. So, I am going to dissect her."

This reminds me of sylar from heroes, a TV series. Sylar cuts open a woman's skull and analyzes her brain to absorb her superhuman regeneration ability so that he may not bleed to death.

Edited by CreamCat

Omg no that is not what I ment at all 

Is all I was doing is giving you an example based off of a style of interpretation that's alot like ancient hieroglyphics to where these scenes and things that happened in them seem over-the-top sometimes extremely gory or extremely sexual but then also sometimes extremely good it just depends but never does it mean what you're actually seeing.

You took part metaphor and then blended with literal that is not what I meant I said it's all symbolic every bit of it none of it was literal because the dream language is usually symbolic. Also remember I did not say this is the translation I said if I had had the dream this is how I would translate it and I did so just to give you another reference point to contemplate on and maybe it would help you figure it out somehow because at the end of the day there's not a single format for translating dreams that can universally work across the board every time because it's all about how you take it.

I’m always at a loss for which part is the best, but lately this part resonates, you?

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

It has seemed impossible at times, but I’ve found it to be true. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Spread wings and fly with Heart of glorious One. 

(really need to stop playing games aldo it sounds really poetic romatic and Truthful) 

God's plan, ok ok. 

But really childish like repeating in myself Love Love Love Love Love Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity