Identity

Why does God trick itself?

102 posts in this topic

Why not just be straight up about the whole thing? Yup I’m imagining this, cool, lets make something beautiful out of it.

Why paint itself in such twisted and dark corners.

Is trickery so deep that its the mechanism of creation? I mean in a sense it is I suppose, but that otherwise there is nothing left?

I guess I have had some degree of awakening, and become more conscious. But I keep having this idea that if I go deeper, reality as a whole will disappear, not just the “sense of I” within it, if that makes sense.

If you see through the illusion deep enough, will it just seize existing as a whole?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

21 minutes ago, Identity said:

If you see through the illusion deep enough, will it just seize existing as a whole?

Reality is nothing. It never did exist. You only tricked yourself into thinking it did.

Reality is an infinite trick.

So be careful what you wish for.

It's like you're a child asking why do movies have to be fake, why don't they stop all the fakery? Without understanding that without the fakery there would be nothing left.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

No it Will not dissapear it Will be felt for What "it" really is. 

Dream or imagination are closest terms we have in human language to describe Creation. How you describe something whih is Infinite Love?

Awakening is actual it is not based on convictions. Hope it helps. 

@Leo Gura But, If you are conscious of all this, how come you are in the movie? 
are you, in the movie?

?

fuck

Realizeyourgrowth.com

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is nothing. It never did exist. You only tricked yourself into thinking it did.

Can i replace the word "reality" with "god" and say the same thing? 

If this is so, why say that god is love or has a purpose and why attach all this meaning to it? 

In Absolute fuck it in All senses God=Love =Truth =Conciousness =no thingness =Reality =everything positive 

Point is you can only Awaken to "it". So practises. ❤️ Most direct path to God is to your very own Heart /Source (no where). 

28 minutes ago, Identity said:

@Leo Gura But, If you are conscious of all this, how come you are in the movie? 
are you, in the movie?

You're not realizing that there is no difference between being in the movie and not.

There is nowhere else for me to go because everywhere is already nowhere and nothing.

You are imagining the difference between something and nothing, thereby creating reality.

I am in the movie because you imagine I am. You are creating me, but you're in denial about it because if you admit you created me, you would also have to admit you created yourself.

@arlin Although I don't believe there is any true purpose in life other than just living. Finding true happiness is like the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake so giving meaning is something you do just to make yourself feel better just because you can? 

25 minutes ago, arlin said:

Can i replace the word "reality" with "god" and say the same thing? 

If this is so, why say that god is love or has a purpose and why attach all this meaning to it? 

God is Nothing.

You are the one attaching meaning to it. God is prior to meaning.

You're not understanding that love is Nothing! You keep thinking love is something.

@arlin If there is no meaning to Reality (there is It's Love) doesn't that allow you i fi ite freedom in creating any meaning you want. 

Any kind of Shoe in mouth (I love this) type of meaning. Problem is you Will always return home eventually. 

@Leo Gura So this is unconditional love? It's the love that allows me to put meaning? 

So the duality here is love/nothing? 

I thought it was love/hate

Edited by arlin

@zeroISinfinity

But... Wait

Omfg, so if i put any meaning i want i basically am god. Or am i misunderstanding? 

Are you saying i am god in the "something" part of the duality "nothing/something"? 

Is it clear or am i complicating? 

I have a tendency to complicate. 

Edited by arlin

@arlin

14 minutes ago, arlin said:

@VeganAwake so giving meaning is something you do just to make yourself feel better just because you can? 

Correct.. I like to think about it as natural as possible. Like:

What would I do if I was the only human on the planet?

I would do whatever the hell I wanted = happiness is a choice.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Identity said:

Why not just be straight up about the whole thing? Yup I’m imagining this, cool, lets make something beautiful out of it.

Why paint itself in such twisted and dark corners.

Is trickery so deep that its the mechanism of creation? I mean in a sense it is I suppose, but that otherwise there is nothing left?

I guess I have had some degree of awakening, and become more conscious. But I keep having this idea that if I go deeper, reality as a whole will disappear, not just the “sense of I” within it, if that makes sense.

It must be lonely and boring being the sole consciousness in existence. You made yourself friends and made yourself forget your ultimate power. Think about it like this, in the movie Aladdin, after the genie was freed, he did not lose his powers. He was still blue lol. He just chose to be human even though he could have brought tyranny and suffering to the world, he made Jafar super powerful, he could have done the same, but chose not to. Think about it like that.

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

@VeganAwake That sounds like ego run a muck ??

Edited by Identity

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@arlin Practises. ❤️

Source talk, like we are ONE. ❤️?‍♂️

Wisdom of Source is quite simple. 

OK When Leo says Reality is meaningless(There is no Leo Who is saying it but Source /God, it really is something when you allow overtake), He wants to point that it has no meaning (Love has no meaning it Just IS, it is eternal omnipresent All powerful All knowing etc)  and you are it. That All encompassing uncoditional Love (which you really are) Allows you All kind of egoic meanings you can create(creating your own conditions limits and suffering). IT Allows you to be donkey/devil/separated self but cost can be felt by none other then you. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@arlin mhhhh the cherry on top is not attached to the sundae, the question is if you could differentiate the sundae without the cherry on top from a regular milk shake? maybe the cherry on top is what makes the sundae a sundae. maybe meaning is there not because you can but because you decide that without the cherry it would mean you can or do not make the difference. what about the kernel? is the kernel attached to the cherry?
although because veganawake wrote it it’s probably not a regular sundae.

Edited by remember

@VeganAwake

@zeroISinfinity

All this time i kept thinking that nothing meant nothing. Not in the sense that is a nothing which allows everything else. But it s truly nothing, non existant. 

And thats why nothing/something is a paradox which can t be understood

Edited by arlin