Sahil Pandit

Stretch With Me

43 posts in this topic

Nice balance ?

maybe I’ll record and post my warm up routines. I incorporate some yoga and bio-energenetic stretches 

Edited by DrewNows

First video :) (yes the dog wanted some time in the light ??)

Ground stretches post dynamic / light cardio warm up (I also left out the ab work I sometimes do during this stretching) 

notice all movements flow with the breath, this is how most lifting is done as well 

usually I do some variation of this at the gym before some quick band work, followed by a training session 

Edited by DrewNows

9 hours ago, DrewNows said:

First video :) (yes the dog wanted some time in the light ??)

Ground stretches post dynamic / light cardio warm up (I also left out the ab work I sometimes do during this stretching) 

notice all movements flow with the breath, this is how most lifting is done as well 

usually I do some variation of this at the gym before some quick band work, followed by a training session 

Excellent stability throughout that whole routine. Didn’t see a bit of instability. Looks like you’re striking the hard balance between mobility, flexibility, and relaxation with solidly foundational core strength. Keep it up man! Good to see faces behind these profiles!

Nice videos!

Do you guys have some advice on starting a little stretching routine? My body is very rigid and I would like to improve that

@Sahil Pandit @kieranperez ??

Sahil yes that video looks fun to try 

Kieran appreciate your attention to detail in the art of body movement.

Diet has played a huge part in my stability/mobility/flexibility. I’ve always been a soccer player and when my diet was shit, I had super tight muscles, soreness, inflammation, aches, pains and reoccurring injuries. Fully raw after detoxing can allow for people to run marathons without even training for them, it’s mind blowing stuff 

31 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Kieran appreciate your attention to detail in the art of body movement.

Diet has played a huge part in my stability/mobility/flexibility. I’ve always been a soccer player and when my diet was shit, I had super tight muscles, soreness, inflammation, aches, pains and reoccurring injuries. Fully raw after detoxing can allow for people to run marathons without even training for them, it’s mind blowing stuff 

Sounds like me with running lol. My hips are so knitted up after all these years of running that it’s been difficult to get mobility I didn’t know was even remotely possible for me. 

My real issue that I seem to have in body when I sit how tension I have in my lungs when I sit, particularly without backpack support. To be metaphorical, my lungs feels like I’m grabbing onto a rubber chew toy and I’m squeezing it and I can’t let go. Can’t even really do pranayama because of the amount of anxiety I have in my system. 

Reichian therapy like morning gagging help a little bit but not much. It’s been a huge challenge for me. 

54 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Sounds like me with running lol. My hips are so knitted up after all these years of running that it’s been difficult to get mobility I didn’t know was even remotely possible for me. 

My real issue that I seem to have in body when I sit how tension I have in my lungs when I sit, particularly without backpack support. To be metaphorical, my lungs feels like I’m grabbing onto a rubber chew toy and I’m squeezing it and I can’t let go. Can’t even really do pranayama because of the amount of anxiety I have in my system. 

Reichian therapy like morning gagging help a little bit but not much. It’s been a huge challenge for me. 

Geez doesn’t sound fun. Have you done any detoxing? Types of fasting etc