Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Brad mentioned the coronavirus, and I did a quick search and found:

"Jordan Sather, a YouTuber aligned with the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory, has told followers that coronavirus is a “new fad disease,” the release of which was “planned.”" - BuzzFeed News Feb 26, 2020

And based on that I found this video, which I believe is at least closer to the truth than what is reported in the mainstream news:

The coronavirus surely looks like a planned psyop and it will be interesting to follow what happens with the China - U.S. economic conflict which I believe is involved. For example Huawei's scheduled conference in Barcelona has been cancelled.

"Following the deadly coronavirus outbreak in China, telecommunications giant Huawei has put in place a series of ‘precautions’ and ‘internal rules’ for international travel ahead of the company’s appearance at Barcelona’s Mobile World Congress (MWC) at the end of February." - EURACTIVE Feb 5, 2020 

"[Shenzhen, China, February 13, 2020] Huawei respects GSMA's decision to cancel the Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2020. We appreciate all the effort that the organizer and the Spanish government have put into this event." - Huawei.com

Another curious thing is that Donald Trump is indirectly helping China! Because of the Huawei ban, China can now start to cut (without losing credibility) its dependency on U.S. technology including microchips. Even the Pentagon said that this will hurt the U.S. economy. Not only that, I believe China already has replacements for the U.S. tech already ready to be launched. The Chinese leaders are long-term planners. Even Google will have to watch out for things like Huawei's new operating system Harmony OS. Trump is actually boosting China's chances of leaping ahead of the U.S. in terms of tech development.

Edited by Anderz

Eckhart Tolle said that he owns several mechanical watches. I want to attract that kind of watch too! :D Those can be super expensive. I checked out a few Rolex watches, but then I found a brand called Patek Philippe with even more precision in the mechanics. Of course, those are even more expensive than the Rolex watches.

But how can Tolle own several such watches when there are millions of children starving in the world? My answer is that starvation can actually be solved with breatharianism. And also, it's not primarily about money, even though many people seem to buy watches like that as an investment. That's the wrong approach in my opinion. Money will lose more and more of its power as the technology continues to progress exponentially.

Aaron Doughty has a new video about manifestation. I came to think about how advanced smartwatches soon will become, so I might try to manifest one of those instead of a mechanical watch. Not much of a challenge though, since smartwatches will not cost as much as a house, haha.

In Aaron's new video they use ACIM quotes to explain how specialness isn't love:

ACIM is much more radical than ordinary self-help. And that's necessary I believe when looking at it from a larger perspective. Traditional self-improvement is treating all situations from a third density ego perspective. And so they lack the means, at least lack the direct means, of transcending ego consciousness.

The Holy Spirit is always certain. Therefore it's the ego that is uncertain. That's what causes confusion. And when the ego tries to resolve the confusion it fails because it only sees the past as ACIM says. And instead of solving the confusion the ego tends to seek more protection leading to more fear. One practice that I do is to be mindful of my own confusion and recognize it as being caused by my ego limitations. The idea with the practice is to let go of the confusion and let the Holy Spirit replace it with peace and new knowledge.

Oh, Leo will be back after one or more months. Good. I would like him to come back sooner, but it's an excellent topic he is pursuing in my opinion. It's ACIM level advanced teachings. Personally my plan is to examine moving into fourth density and developing a collective consciousness. I think it's a very radical approach yet still necessary to aim high enough. And I will compare my findings with Leo's new teachings.

Total liberation means accepting everything in life. That does NOT mean accepting aging and death. Why? Because that's just accepting the ego's past memories, which may or may NOT reflect the truth. Only the truth can be accepted. And that which is false doesn't exist as something that actually can be accepted.

If it's true as ACIM says that being defenseless is true protection, then that applies to how we perceive the future. The ego turns confusion into fear and then seeks all kinds of protection and defense strategies. And that's logical from a perspective of biological evolution. However, my idea is that even biological evolution is a part of that I call the global ego. It's a trick! A necessary cosmic trick for the purpose of growth and development, yet one that now needs to be transcended.

I have mentioned something similar before and it's useful to repeat the idea from a new perspective of training the mind to perceive the future as being safe, which means we can then focus on what we want instead of wasting lots of energy on protection and defense, which actually is dangerous as it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. The insecure and constant seeking of protection is also what builds and maintains what Wilhelm Reich called the body armor and the pain body that Eckhart Tolle has talked about.

I like how Leo said in his new video that his spiritual realization is now deeper than even the gurus in the world. Bold claim, and I don't guess whether it's true or not. The good thing about it is that it promotes the possibility to start to question even the highest spiritual teachers and teachings! For example, many spiritual teachers say that there can be pain without suffering. Maybe true, however that's an imbalanced state.

Pain indicates an imbalance. So pain is useful as a warning signal and should be recognized as that. ACIM even said something about pain being some ego state or something like that. My guess is that the spiritual teachers who claim pain is not suffering are deluding themselves. And there is an even sneaker thing which is that the ego, at least on a subconscious level, confuses numbness with peace. So the body-mind of the ego numbs out pain which merely hides the warning signals of the pain.

I'm still not clear about the idea of separating practical thinking from non-practical thinking that Aaron talked about in his new video. I sense some kind of duality trap there. Anyway, great that Aaron with expert knowledge about ACIM keeps producing videos like this.

Amazing how fast it's possible to learn things on the internet. I learned a lot about mechanical watches in just a few days. Sure, shallow knowledge but imagine trying to do that without the internet. Impossible. The knowledge about watches and measuring time is called horology. So what's the use today of a watch when every smartphone and laptop shows precise time? My take is that in addition to art, fashion, design, investment, quality, durability, inventiveness, preservation of craftsmanship and upholding the culture of high horology, one thing I personally came to think of is that a mechanical watch doesn't need any battery! Sounds like a minor detail for most people probably but I realized that for me that's a psychological relief even though in practice it doesn't make much difference.

One of the biggest control mechanisms used by the global ego is ..... calendar time! It controls and dictates almost everything in society today. It has also made our civilization very mechanical. Still, my theory is that the global ego needs to be transcended, yes, but also included in an integral way. So values such as the development of horology are important and need to be preserved.

The most interesting watch I have found so far is the incredibly designed watch by MB&F called Thunderdome, really over the top, lol.

Actually, I think in fourth density even monetary systems will be included in an integral manner. Not that money will be necessary for survival, but that it will be useful in some situations to allow for more a complex civilization. A crude analogy is how scarcity in video games is designed artificially to make the games interesting. Ray Kurzweil said that with accelerating progress of information technology even physical products will become dirt cheap and even free later on, such as with the use of 3D printing and nanotechnology. There will still be commercial products Kurzweil said, in combination with free open source products and services.

And also the opposite of that, such as some people growing their own food organically, even when we have Star Trek replicators that can materialize food out of thin air (physical matter extracted directly out of zero point energy). And later on we will even have spiritual powers, such as what Jesus said about how we will do even greater things than he did on earth. So there will be some astonishing integration of all kinds of things and ways of living. Not to mention artificial super intelligence and incredible robotics and automation.

An even bigger change is I believe the transformation from ego consciousness to a collective consciousness for humanity. A hidden breakaway civilization with a collective consciousness may already exist on earth. That's a totally different society than the public ego-based society. How to turn humanity and the whole earth into a planetary holon seems like something mindboggling to me, yet that's what people like Dr. Bruce Lipton have talked about. Lipton even said that we aren't even humans yet! Only when we form a unity will we become humanity, he said. We have evolved as far as is possible on an individual level according to Lipton. I interpret that as a coming evolutionary leap into a collective consciousness, what the Law of One calls a social memory complex.

Here I found a good older video from Aaron where he describes the ego as being a conditioning of the Matrix. The Matrix metaphor he uses sounds what I call the global ego.

Aaron said that when breaking free from the ego there can be negative emotions for a while. That makes sense to me. The difference between his explanation and many other teachers is the "for a while" part. Without that, then it seems that the teachers say that we should accept painful emotions forever. The truth I believe is what Aaron said, that it's a temporary stage because the ego conditioning has such momentum.

Inner peace to me includes pleasant feelings in both body and mind. Suffering is an indication of imbalance and ego conditioning remaining I believe. The ego has a death drive, thanatos Sigmund Freud called it. The death drive is a part of the ego conditioning. The global ego needs individual people to age and die, because that is how it has developed, and how it sustains itself.

Biological aging is actually not about inevitable wear and tear. For example two species A and B of small rodents can have essentially the same genotype and phenotype and individual members of A can have an average lifespan of 3 years while members of B have an average lifespan of 30 years! And some animals are even immortal, like one type of jellyfish I think it is.

So it's the super organism or what to call it, that determines the average lifespan of the the individual organisms. And for humans that super organism at the moment is the global ego. We need to move to the next evolutionary stage where the super organism for humanity becomes planet earth as a holon. Or we are screwed!!!

Another thing Aaron said is that consciousness is always improving. That's true! At least with the premise that evolution is always progressing. What may seem like setbacks from a local perspective are actually progress when seen in the totality of one's personal life and as reality as a whole.

I'm also experimenting with the idea that reality is an automatic process, which means that the ego efforts could become redundant. I think effort is fine when there is enjoyment and a sense of meaning to the work. It's the constant struggle with life that I find suspicious and the wrong way forward.