Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

I learned a new term in the Law of One from the below video. Society memory complexes. That must mean the global ego. 

"Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience." - Law of One 6.16 

The term is very similar to social memory complex which means a collective consciousness. The harvest is then about extracting what is valuable in the society memory complexes and using that as building material for the social memory complex. From third density to fourth density. From ego consciousness to a planetary collective consciousness. Well, that's my interpretation at least.

I think Ken Wilber's integral approach is useful and even necessary. ACIM as I mentioned before lacks the integral part since it makes a stark contrast between ego and Holy Spirit without any attempts as far as I know of integrating the two into a unified and larger whole.

The same with seeking inner peace. I noticed an inner conflict in myself between wanting inner peace and my ego desires. So an integral approach is needed! My new practice is therefore to seek both inner peace and include my ego desires. And my ego desires need to genuinely be in harmony with others and the whole of reality or else it's a regress back into narrow selfish ego consciousness.

I almost missed this remarkable and brief remark by Teal Swan from about 7:50 in this video. She said: "Let's just be honest. Humans are terrified of each other." Wow. I have never heard it put as directly as that. At first it may seem like an exaggerated statement. From a perspective of a collective consciousness however Teal's statement is completely accurate! In a collective consciousness there is ZERO fear of each other since it's one organism in unity with itself. In ego consciousness there is ALWAYS fear of other people.

Mooji said that our feelings are NOT always trustworthy. They depend on the level of consciousness we have, he said. Very good point! I came to think about how feelings contaminated by fear are never trustworthy, or at least that we should always question such feelings. And some feelings, even of fear, can have been trustworthy in the past and false now.

Leo recommended watching his previous videos too. I found this video about impermanence. Before I watch it I want to document my new take on impermanence. As I mentioned before, according to my model reality is infinite information unfolding. It must be infinite because if the information was finite reality would never start in my model. And the information also needs to be non-repetitive, because an infinite repetitive string such as 000111000111000111000111... gives the same result as a finite string which means reality would fail to start in that case too.

So impermanence is a direct result of reality being non-repetitive. However, the past is always permanent in my model. It's just that the future will always be different (and larger) than the past which produces an ever changing reality, i.e. impermanence.

I think I have already watched that video about impermanence some time ago. Anyway, I want to add that it's only the manifested reality that is impermanent in my model. The unmanifested reality is infinite, changeless, indestructible and permanent. And the manifested reality is the same as the unmanifested! It's just that the manifestation of it produces time and ever changing forms. So impermanence doesn't mean destruction in my model. All of reality is always indestructible. And impermanence is a good thing since it prevents reality from getting stuck in some particular state.

Nothing can go wrong, ever. And that's what ACIM says too by claiming that nothing real can be threatened and that nothing unreal exists. This also means that the ego is always doing what is correct.

If nothing can be threatened, then why so much fear in our lives? That's what ACIM is about and it connects fear with the ego and love with the Holy Spirit. What is fear? Fear is a protection mechanism. It can be worth watching Leo's videos about fear again for a more thorough explanation.

The Holy Spirit can remove all fear since it controls everything. That's how I interpret ACIM. The tricky part is of course how to get the Holy Spirit to remove the fear in oneself. The whole ego shadow has to dissolve. That's a huge task.

Aaron Doughty has this new video where he mentioned fear in relation to level of vibration:

And the other Aaron (Abke) also has a new video. This one is about the ego:

Ah! I came to think of how the global ego will separate itself into a cocoon and nutrition. We need to detach ourselves from the hard cocoon and feed on the nutrition. Practically speaking the cocoon replaces the ego tensions in the body and mind.

Bruce Lipton has a similar explanation of fear as protection and and a shutting down of life energy and love as boosting life energy:

Sexuality is a tricky subject since ego consciousness has a lot of fear attached to it. Here I found a new video about how sexuality is described in the Law of One:

Teal Swan has a video about the win-lose usual ego zero sum game:

Money is even worse than that! Money is a negative sum game, where a few at the top of the money pyramid suck trillions of dollars and euros into their capstone in the form of debt. Money today is created, not out of thin air, but even worse than that as debt. When you borrow money to buy a house for example, that money is created as debt that you have to repay plus interest. The bank loan is created by simply typing in the amount in a computer since they nowadays don't even have to even have a fractional reserve I have heard. And if you fail to repay, the bank keeps the principal plus interest that you have paid, and also take your house.

So what to do about money? One experiment, which is crazy radical from a mainstream perspective, is to stop using money and see what happens. Remember, as ACIM says, nothing can be threatened, so let's drop our fear of money like dropping a hot potato instead of trying to grab hold of it and cram it into our mouth.

Money is very much connected to the ego. So when we practice spirituality as something separate from money, the ego is still dominating our lives. Letting go of concerns about money hands the task of managing income and personal finances etc to the Holy Spirit. Aaron Doughty has a new video about something similar about letting go:

In addition to money, another huge part of the global ego is calendar time. And while money probably can be managed with something like what Aaron Doughty presented in the previous video, how to deal with calendar time? The global ego is a collective sense of separation from the universe and this results in a lot of strife, struggle and friction against an ever ongoing and increasing onslaught of entropy.

Entropy (disorder) is just hidden information. The Holy Spirit knows how to deal with all of reality and to paraphrase ACIM, the Holy Spirit can see through the entropy. The Holy Spirit can be seen as the highest higher self (Aaron mentioned the higher self in the video). I will experiment with letting go of controlling money and also of letting go of managing calendar time! One method for this is to practice inner body awareness of tensions in body and mind and to direct conscious attention into that practice instead of trying to manage money and calendar time with the ego.

The key to successful manifestation is to EXPAND the sense of self to include EVERYBODY. As an example, if everybody would manifest a private jet, even if that were to become possible in the future, that would be ridiculous! The result being a total mess, and also, in the future we won't need private jets.

If someone wants to manifest a 10 million dollar mansion, then that will work in practice if the vast majority of all other people want something else. The Holy Spirit only functions with win-win for everybody, not with the lose-win zero or negative sum games of the ego.

In this video Anna talks about how the ego needs to be integrated and become One. That's my view too, that yes the ego needs to be transcended but also included in the integral styla a la Ken Wilber.

The integration of the ego Anna talked about also applies to the global ego! That's our whole world in third density. Integration into wholeness can be seen as a complete form of healing.

"Healing is accomplished the instant the sufferer no longer sees any value in pain." - ACIM M-5.I.1.

In third density, pain is a useful and necessary warning signal. However, having pain appear again and again indicates that a deeper and more complete form of healing is necessary in order to integrate the ego. Then pain loses its value and healing is accomplished.

The global ego can be seen as an unholy spirit, haha. It can sound funny when recognizing that all it means is that the world is still incomplete as a holon, so it's not whole, not holy, so it's unholy, or "fallen" and ruled by "satan"/ego separation, the prince of this world. The individual ego is a fractal version of the global ego. Integrating the personal ego therefore means also healing the global ego, which results in the completion of our planet as a holon. This is a complete form of healing; a process of making the incomplete planetary holon complete.

Our fallen world is actually not a sickness. It's a necessary developmental stage of third density. So healing in this complete sense is about a transformation, an evolutionary leap rather than curing a disease. Since the personal ego is attached to the whole global ego it's an extremely rigid form of blockage and separation. Fortunately, what to the personal ego is an immense obstacle is a puny form to the Holy Spirit. And it's the Holy Spirit that does the work of integrating our egos into the planetary holon.