andyjohnsonman

China celebrates 70th anniversary with biggest ever military parade

43 posts in this topic

@remember yes, the Chinese politics is pressured to change. I'm aware of that. I heard that an ordinary, hardworking Chinese person could join the Communist party now in China and have some influence, but it's still difficult and very challenging for that person. As for protesters, they are very brave. It's not going to be easy to create a revolution, if that's what they're thinking. For a superpower? No way. At least they try, and don't mind losing their lives, wow. Reminds me of this song that goes something like this:

"freedom doesn't come like a bird on the wing...you have to fight for it...and every generation has to do it all again..."

I'm having trouble finding this song on YouTube. Anyway, a relationship is wayyy different than politics. If you want your relationship to work and end in happiness, you and your significant other better progress wayyy faster than any politics. :D Politics takes lifetimes to change, especially if it's not a revolution. 

Following the crowd: identifying yourself with your "race," religion, politics, nationality, culture, etc., or whatever was appointed to you by the government or others. There is no such things--all man-made. Time to transcend these labels. My husband's "black" skin (lmao) or just because he's from a different "country" doesn't prove anything.

@Key Elements  some people say, everything is politics. but you could also say everything is philosophy, everything is psychology everything is theory everything is practice, everything is spirituality, everything is process everything is maya, everything is a problem everything is a solution everything is as it is. everything is everything.

this thread was about a parade wasn`t it? i just pointed out that the direction it was going was low consciousness politics ;)

Edited by remember

6 hours ago, remember said:

@Key Elements  some people say, everything is politics. but you could also say everything is philosophy, everything is psychology everything is theory everything is practice, everything is spirituality, everything is process everything is maya, everything is a problem everything is a solution everything is as it is. everything is everything.

Everythingness could be part of relative truth. Detachment is not. It is one with Absolute Truth.

6 hours ago, remember said:

@Key Elements  

this thread was about a parade wasn`t it? i just pointed out that the direction it was going was low consciousness politics 

Well...O.o:ph34r:

Stage orange/blue jokes, perhaps? That direction.

Ive been living in China for the last 7 years and what serpantZA channel talks about is pretty much on point. Although he has started to get alot more negative about China in his videos lately. As for dating Chinese girls they are very beautiful and they are very attracted to white men. You have the options of girls completely out of your league from what you can get back home. However the cultural differences are massive and dating stage blue girls with stage blue traditional values can be very challenging even for the most open minded individuals. There are so many family pressures for security, marriage, house, cars, babies and looking after the extended family that it can be overwhelming. This is one reason i'm thinking of moving to live in a green country like somewhere in Scandinavia in the future.

Def don't be marrying a stage Blue girl from a developing country. The value clash will be unworkable. Too much conformist thinking there. Does not matter how beautiful she is. You need stage Green girls and up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I thought this thread was about politics. :D Not about how everyone is "blue" in China.

Yeah, I know two ppl from China. Both of them travel. One has been travelling all over the world. They are from the same city and about the same age (in their 20s) but they are definitely not the same. I can't call them stage blue. One of them, I definitely can't put her in blue. She's in orange at least. Maybe she's blue/orange. The other one maybe in green/yellow. With the green/yellow one, we share lots of things about our backgrounds in depth, and not much misunderstandings. I see them travelling from China to India, and then the second one is trying to get his master's degree in the US.

Anyway, I do realize that ppl who skip stages cannot progress onto the next stage. If you don't consider healthy blue, you're stuck in orange. If you don't consider healthy orange, you're stuck in green. There is very little chance to move onto yellow if you skip. For instance, "All blue ppl hold a certain value." Lol. And, when you find out that this person holds a certain value, you automatically label the person as blue, and keep your distance from this person. And then, you go and "gossip" about this person to another person thinking you know him/her. ? Now, that's stage blue.

Yes you are right not all are "blue". It depends where in the country they live. The  first tier cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Guangdong) are quickly becoming orange and if you met people who travel they will definitely be exposed to other cultures especially the ones who have VPNs and can access information that isn't propaganda. However even these people if you were to marry them are heavily influenced by their culture and the older generations being forced into blue values. Saying this I find the majority of them very nice as long as you stay away from politics or anything that offends their national pride and collective ego.

Anyway back to politics. I think the problem is economic growth is their main concern being more important than peoples health, well being or happiness they are infrastructure being more important than healthy lungs. I was travelling around China for national week(国庆节) and it was amazing to see how everything i saw was about how great China is. I saw a man free solo rock climb up a 100 meter wall risking his life but the crowd only cheered when he waved the Chinese flag at the top. I also love china but not in the same way they do. If you ask Chinese why they love China they will say because of the party and if you ask why is that you will hit rock bottom or what I like to call a communist cul de sac (french for dead end).  

26 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

Anyway back to politics. I think the problem is economic growth is their main concern being more important than peoples health, well being or happiness they are infrastructure being more important than healthy lungs. I was travelling around China for national week(国庆节) and it was amazing to see how everything i saw was about how great China is. I saw a man free solo rock climb up a 100 meter wall risking his life but the crowd only cheered when he waved the Chinese flag at the top. I also love china but not in the same way they do. If you ask Chinese why they love China they will say because of the party and if you ask why is that you will hit rock bottom or what I like to call a communist cul de sac (french for dead end).  

Criticizing china in this way is very similar to criticizing a developing child for it's lack of attention or it's inability to be disciplined, or even for it's lack of intelligence. Every country in which freedom is valued had to go through the aspects you are describing as problematic in china. Was the gain of freedom you and all of us are celebrating now worth the slavery and suffering of the generations which lived through robber-baron capitalism and the like?

In 100 years noone will bat an eye whether china cared about the health of it's citizen 100 years ago. In 100 years people will celebrate the freedoms and riches they have gained from the exploitation of previous generations. Don't forget that China has been around for thousands of years, they intend to stay around for much longer.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Just a note here...

I've seen ppl from Yemen, Sudan, and maybe Somalia who are travelling and studying in India. They are probably in their 20s. Yes, I've met Chinese ppl too, in India. Now, the first three countries are very corrupt on Leo's corruption map. In fact, when I saw a guy from Sudan, I said to myself, "wow!" It's complicated, and you would have to think about this, but I find that the ppl who experience stages red/blue and decide to transcend that, could come out stronger. The ppl who are growing up in orange or green, could get stuck in it and are not aware of what's going on with their mindsets.

"Those who fail to understand history are bound to repeat it."

4 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Not about how everyone is "blue" in China.

I never said everyone in China is Blue.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I never said everyone in China is Blue.

I'm being ironic. Even if someone said, "99.99...%," I would disagree. It's not like finding a needle in a haystack.

It's a shame where China has gone in the last decade, the country has always been torn with internal conflict, but now the Government has literally become one of the most strict and downright inhumane in the modern world, just look at it's scary-ass new 'Social Credit System' where even the slightest mistake in your life can take off points from your 'profile' and restrict you from doing basic things in your life! That and the fact that A.I now monitors pretty much every corner of the damn place, you will be being watched intensely from cradle to grave. Such a shame, a beautiful country and culture with no doubt a lot of beautiful people.

@andyjohnsonman I think you hit the nail on the head here with your analysis. Hell, I won't even go into the fact that they have arrested millions of Muslims in the country from all sects who literally haven't done anything wrong!! They just say, 'oh, we are just PREVENTING terrorism'! Disgusting! 

2 minutes ago, Light Lover said:

They just say, 'oh, we are just PREVENTING terrorism'!

Rings a bell ;)

Hmmm...this thread is interesting. :) I don't really agree with the long term relationship/getting married part that everyone is saying. I grew up in the US, and I had no problem marrying a guy from a "3rd world country" when I was in my early 20s. I was 22. No, he is not of my "race (skin color)," nationality, religion, etc, etc, etc. None of the above.

How can I explain this? Do you love to travel? By travelling, I don't mean becoming a tourist and stay there for 2 weeks to a year. :P That's too easy. The magic word is: immigration. The other magic word is: global. You literally go there, stay, study, and work there for at least a decade, understand the culture, become a native (permanent resident or dual / multi citizenships), and then, if you meet someone of a "different" background than you, marry that person, and then both of you transcend all these labels. The married couple will do this for countries 3 and 4, and not just 1 and 2. Oh, and countries 1-3 are not in the "1st world category." A stage green person will not be able to relate to you anymore if you started being very authentic and fully sharing your experiences. So, yeah, I would not be surprised if that "White guy" calls himself "Chinese." And then, not labelling himself with these petty labels anymore (esp after discovering enlightenment). I think a "soulmate" is made, not found.

Paradigm change = cockamamie (29:10)

I love that word! ♥️ Cockamamie. Looks like your path, whatever it is, has to be cockamamie in order for it to be profoundly successful, no matter what it is. No excuses.

@Leo GuraI wish PUA could teach "cockamamie" relationships, but they don't have the guts to do it themselves and share their experiences.

avatar-james-cameron-movie-sequels-scripts.jpg

5 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Hmmm...this thread is interesting. :) I don't really agree with the long term relationship/getting married part that everyone is saying. I grew up in the US, and I had no problem marrying a guy from a "3rd world country" when I was in my early 20s. I was 22. No, he is not of my "race (skin color)," nationality, religion, etc, etc, etc. None of the above.

How can I explain this? Do you love to travel? By travelling, I don't mean becoming a tourist and stay there for 2 weeks to a year. :P That's too easy. The magic word is: immigration. The other magic word is: global. You literally go there, stay, study, and work there for at least a decade, understand the culture, become a native (permanent resident or dual / multi citizenships), and then, if you meet someone of a "different" background than you, marry that person, and then both of you transcend all these labels. The married couple will do this for countries 3 and 4, and not just 1 and 2. Oh, and countries 1-3 are not in the "1st world category." A stage green person will not be able to relate to you anymore if you started being very authentic and fully sharing your experiences. So, yeah, I would not be surprised if that "White guy" calls himself "Chinese." And then, not labelling himself with these petty labels anymore (esp after discovering enlightenment). I think a "soulmate" is made, not found.

I agree it's not about labels and as Leo states the map is not the territory, but still models can be useful for navigating the relative world. It's like when I was travelling last week and we were all waiting for this hippie to who was late to get on the boat. He kept saying time is just a concept to excuse him for being late, maybe so but it's something we have all agreed upon so get to the boat on time so we dont all have to wait for you. Regardless if these are just labels there are definitely traditional qualities that a good majority of Chinese have which for me would create conflict in a long term relationship. The world of spirituality and self improvement is so full of people thinking that because they are interested in this stuff they need to be perfect. The reality is that we aren't and thats why we like this stuff. At the end of the day i'm not Lao zi and need someone more relatable to me to aid my thinking not bring it down. It's like that saying you are the sum of the people you spend the most time with, if i spend so much time with low consciousness it could affect my thinking. 

@andyjohnsonman well, it's your choice. I just wanted to communicate something to Leo. My husband isn't low consciousness. You have to know who to look for. Does he/she have a strong character, capable of growth? I wasn't talking about choosing a low conscious person. I'm talking about someone who is capable of walking through fire with you in case life is telling you that it's the hardest teacher. Not everyone in the "3rd world" is stuck like that.

Yea fair point because a stage blue person can still be highly conscious and even enlightened right. The difference between growing up and waking up.