Alex bliss

Leo please answer me

9 posts in this topic

Lets say, If I enquiry into who am I...and start asking from body ,mind ,sensation...how do I know that it's time to move on from one enquiry to other...If I let's say, am clear that I am not the feelings will there be distance from me and feelings, does feelings become disidentified once it's done clearly, does it create space from me and the feelings or any other object?? Or it's just an intellectual understanding??

You are lost in your own mind. See those processes as just happening. You are thinking: Ok should I do that or should I do that, etc. Recognize that you are doing that.

Set truth as your priority and pay close attention. It doesn't matter what the mind comes up with.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Just do the investigation and be open to whatever may come.

You don't know how it will go or what the rules are. You'll figure it out by doing it, not by asking me for answers.

At first it will all just be intellectual understanding. But as you dig deeper you will have reizations which are beyond thoughts or ideas.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Alex bliss you will get more clear the more you’re honest with yourself. Don’t underestimate how powerful being honest with yourself is. No one can give you an answer man. Only you can know you. Only you can know when it is you truly do KNOW. It will be apparent. It’ll only be intellectual so long as you’re hiding at that surface level place. 

Develop concentration and mindfulness, inquire for you - not the question, be honest with yourself about everything that comes up, and surrender. 

If it helps though... notice that wherever you put your attention, there’s a very subtle sensation/thought that there is one that is experiencing. Put your attention on that and wonder.

I get it ..started doing it more and more and actually all the answers seems to upen up one by one and all the wrong ways I have been doing it all shows up ..actually it's quite bullshit to take advice for self enquiry because even if you advice me right it wouldn't work until that insight comes to me and also it comes when we give up all views about enlightenment self and even the self enquiry process ..all that is necessary is to be brutally honest and keep seeking the truth silently observantly and stop thinking for the rest of the life because.............................

...............bye 

Edited by Alex bliss
Hmm

2 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

,all that is necessary is to be brutally honest and keep seeking the truth silently observantly and stop thinking for the rest of the life because.............................

You already know the answer,  but you still think there is someone out there who will give you the  final answer.

@kieranperez “If it helps though... notice that wherever you put your attention, there’s a very subtle sensation/thought that there is one that is experiencing. Put your attention on that and wonder.”

Let me fill in a bit. Pay attention to your attention.Be the witness who observes the observer.?

“What you took to be the thinker of thoughts is just one of the thoughts.” - Alan Watts

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."