VeganAwake

To seek it is to move away from it.

62 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, remember said:

@traveler if you seek hoplessness you will find it everywhere.

Hope is food for the ego. It's always looking for fulfilment in the future.

And yes the ego will seek hopelessness if it thinks that it will bring it "liberation"

Edited by traveler

3 minutes ago, traveler said:

Hope is food for the ego. It's always looking for fulfilment in the future.

And yes the ego will seek hopelessness if it thinks that it will bring it "liberation"

that was an answer to your question.

it is not about to seek hope in the future but to seek hope in the now. do you seek hoplessness for the future in seeing everything as hopless? maybe that`s where the ego gets entrapped in.

12 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Billions of people aren't seeking, and they aren't enlightened and they are suffering.

Stopping seeking wouldn't make me enlightened.

What if suffering is the seeking?
What are you seeking that isn't here now?

Some seek through spirituality. Some seek through addiction, relationship, drugs. 
It's all the same mechanism.

1 minute ago, remember said:

that was an answer to your question.

it is not about to seek hope in the future but to seek hope in the now. do you seek hoplessness for the future in seeing everything as hopless? maybe that`s where the ego gets entrapped in.

it is not about to seek hope in the future but to seek hope in the now.  Does that sentence make sense for you?

Do you want happiness, peace, Joy, freedom, love Everything That You consider positive. You'll get That with enlightenment. With realization of your Absolute Self. 

There is no suffering post unification because God is not evil. God is all Good. 

Do the work it will pay off. 

2 hours ago, traveler said:

The ego can't cease seeking, it is the seeking energy itself. The path is utterly hopeless. The ego will turn non seeking into seeking. There is nothing the ego can do, absolutely nothing. It goes around in a circle. There is no final destination, there is no "there." Nobody is "there." Nothing is "here."

Definitely!

For the seeking folks, don't take this pointer literally. Try to read between the lines. It's pointing you to surrender the ego.

50 minutes ago, traveler said:

it is not about to seek hope in the future but to seek hope in the now.  Does that sentence make sense for you?

why shouldn`t it? if i wrote it like that i probably meant it that way, why should i produce absolute nonsense?

see the relationship to the now and the past and the future is only in your hands, if you only dwell in yourself what more impotance is there as the now. if it is hoplessness of course you must find the answer within, but to not see everything as hopeless you need to find the answer somewhere else, and the answer is only to be found by walking a path.

Edited by remember

Just now, remember said:

why shouldn`t it? if i wrote it like that i probably meant it that way, why should i produce absolute nonsense?

It is nonsense.

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Do you want happiness, peace, Joy, freedom, love Everything That You consider positive. You'll get That with enlightenment. With realization of your Absolute Self. 

There is no suffering post unification because God is not evil. God is all Good. 

Do the work it will pay off. 

Who will get that with enlightenment?
There is no suffering, because there is no one to suffer.

Good and Evil are interpretations/opinions the person has on what is appearing.

I am not Talking about What ego perceives as good and bad in Absolute sense Everything is Good everything is Pure Love. 

Maybe term Non duality points to something neutral but that's Just not the case. That's egoic mind interpretations. 

TRUTH is Infinite Love, how that Can be neutral? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity  yes continue meditation it quites the mind. 

Don't make it into a future goal that's a trick of the mind it will always just be Out Of Reach.

You can realize it now.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am not Talking about What ego perceives as good and bad in Ansolute sense Everything is Good. 

Maybe term Non duality points to something neutral but that's Just not the case. That's egoic mind interpretations. 

TRUTH is Infinite Love, how that Can be neutral? 

You can call it what you want, Good, bad, infinite love, the absolute, evil, big stinky fart. These are all words pointing to the same unspeakable thing. All of the beautiful words you use does not help anyone, if anything it strenghtens the seekers hope for an event in the future that will bring them to this wonderful place that you describe.

The roadblock is easy to identify when you sit back and observe. Your mind is making it a future event where if you just attain the right knowledge or correct amount of practices it will be the answer. This is not the answer this is the Trap of the mind it will always just be Out Of Reach.

Cease adding any more tools to your tool bag and cease carrying around the heavy tool bag. It's not required.

This is not just personal information. Dozens of Masters point to this ceasing.

Why not try the ceasing to do. There is nothing to lose.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 minutes ago, remember said:

@traveler you could just open the window for a starter.;)

That was a great idea, I just did, thank you :)

10 minutes ago, traveler said:

You can call it what you want, Good, bad, infinite love, the absolute, evil, big stinky fart. These are all words pointing to the same unspeakable thing. All of the beautiful words you use does not help anyone, if anything it strenghtens the seekers hope for an event in the future that will bring them to this wonderful place that you describe.

Well THIS is God You are not getting Reality so well yet. 

Take the path. ❤️

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well THIS is God You are not getting Reality so well yet. 

Take the path. ❤️

Okay I will take the path to get to this, haha :D

1 hour ago, traveler said:

It is nonsense.

Who will get that with enlightenment?
There is no suffering, because there is no one to suffer.

Good and Evil are interpretations/opinions the person has on what is appearing.

That is correct when you are awake your Consciousness shines through your masks. It's not that you're ego necessarily ever dissolves completely but it can be deflated that's why I use the analogy of asking your ego to sit down in a chair with its nose in the corner and that you no longer require its services.

Absolutely good and evil are just conditioned thought patterns. The value given to them are the value they possess for you.

Edited by VeganAwake

16 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The only thing that stands between you and enlightenment is seeking. ... Enlightenment is not a place to reach, it's not a thing to “get,” it's frankly not even an experience. It's the nature of the moment

You are already enlightened spirit. There is nowhere you need to go and nothing to you need to do in order to be that which you already are. The only issue is that you believe the thoughts that say you have to do something to get “there,” and that’s why you suffer and have “problems.” The mind says you’re lacking something, you’re inadequate in some way, that “there” is better than “here,” and the second we buy into the mind’s story, is the moment when peace ends and suffering begins. In a sense, seeking kicks us out of heaven and plants us squarely in hell.

THIS ⬆️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE