as you would say ... being is beautiful 

do you think its because i'm ignorant i say such a thing 

like lets say i died to truth, would somehow being become such a magical thing 

when it itself has no qualities 

how did you deal with this ? 

i feel like when you realise there was never life or death 

then its like "ummm so now what" lol 

it defeats its own purpose is what i'm saying

How can you not? Its the truth. its who and what you are.

You don't have to handle anything per say, its a let go, it takes care of itself.

B R E A T H E

@pluto but do you see where i'm coming from lol 

that it's not even happening from the divine perspective 

its not even about letting go or it taking care of itself 

i'm just sitting here for eternity, doing nothing talking to myself in appearance, the event of talking to ones self is not even happening 

@Aakash That is because you are over-emphasizing the truth.
The truth does not have to deal with anything, it is itself. It is your ego that cares.

As I heal myself emotionally, this 'pointlessness', or rather 'directionlessness' becomes more similar to 'contentment', 'happiness', 'joy', 'bliss', 'love', 'ecstasy' and so on until it is simply silence. This is much more than I have ever hoped for.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki hmmm 

are you not just applying your own meaning on the rawest level ? 

Just sit there in your own silence

”surrounding the scene” as I call it now ? 

Edited by Aakash

Actually nevermind, i get it now 

Damn aliens , my belief system is still co opting my judgement 

if you say god is all powerful, 

then absolute infinity kinda looks pointless from  human perspective imagining itself looking at it, rather than being it completely. Its very delusional now i think about it 

i get it now 

Thanks @tsuki i guess what you mentioned must be true 

when i do engage with the present moment (as imagination , not the actual thing ) , its a nice feeling forgetting about time and peaceful :) 

Edited by Aakash

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

21 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Actually nevermind, i get it now 

Damn aliens , my belief system is still co opting my judgement 

if you say god is all powerful, 

then absolute infinity kinda looks pointless from  human perspective imagining itself looking at it, rather than being it completely. Its very delusional now i think about it 

i get it now 

Thanks @tsuki i guess what you mentioned must be true 

when i do engage with the present moment (as imagination , not the actual thing ) , its a nice feeling forgetting about time and peaceful :) 

I was going to say this but you got it.  Its a big trap when you start to see what you've been seeing.  The "its pointless because" is itself still being given.  When that is dropped.....enjoy.

@Mu_ Yeah i figured it was just a stage lol, it was warned at the begginning that meaning and purpose were subjective, however when you get to the actual layer of subjectivity. Then things get too real for you 

its like ideology, i don't actually have an ideology except one that is invalid, but i could pretty much construct my own ideology of what life is meant to be like... 

we talk about unlimited freedom but when we actually get there, there is no direction for you to actually take that freedom or like you just don't know what to do with it, in my experience 

The things that i can control not the things i can't like general idea of what society holds as mainstreams ideology at current, just your own constructed reaction to it. 

its really raw 

How do you handle it ? channel paladians xD

Edited by Aakash

@SoonHei thanks, after reading it a second time.. it makes more sense now.. 

what do you think? am i prolonging the inevitable? 

Lets hope you guys are right and being becomes its own purpose and existence its own meaning. 

maybe the human conditioning is pathological to uncanny degrees

10 hours ago, Aakash said:

At this point, 

i find that i'm quite fine to say that being itself is pointless 

Super

for me, pointless prescribes its own inherent meaning 

as you would say ... being is beautiful 

Notice how you now assign points to pointlessness and being. If you are fine that being itself is pointless, why do you continue to add points about pointslessness and being? This would suggest you are not quite fine to say that being itself is pointless. 

do you think its because i'm ignorant i say such a thing 

like lets say i died to truth, would somehow being become such a magical thing 

when it itself has no qualities 

how did you deal with this ? 

i feel like when you realise there was never life or death 

then its like "ummm so now what" lol 

it defeats its own purpose is what i'm saying

And down the speculation rabbit hole we go. . . There is nothing wrong with this type of inquiry, yet be mindful of your mind activity and desire. The fineness within pointless being does not seek to create points.

Notice the fineness within the pointlessness of "traglofs kagilat is hygrofort". Now contrast this with your statement "I am fine that being itself is pointless". Is your relationship with these two statements different? Not in a theoretical way, in an energetic way. 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

The fineness within pointless being does not seek to create points.

Yes this is what i'm trying to express 

is this the case 

does the pointlessness justify itself with being, when you become being. instead of me staying now and judging it because its pointlessness from the human perspective of being is pointlessness of the illusion of life and death. 

whats your answer? 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

Yes this is what i'm trying to express 

is this the case 

does the pointlessness justify itself with being, when you become being. instead of me staying now and judging it because its pointlessness from the human perspective of being is pointlessness of the illusion of life and death. 

whats your answer? 

There is nothing wrong with these types of inquiry and conceptualization. It has practical value in some contexts. To me, it seems like you are trying to figure out Truth. I think that is a worthy endeavor and that curiosity is wonderful. Yet be aware that you are playing with truth tools within Truth.

To me, it seems like you are trying to figure things out through speculation, rather than trying to explain ineffible direct experience. Trying to explain Truth, nonduality, Now, pointlessness, Nowhere etc. is really awkward and even silly at times. Imagine trying to explain the experience of sight to a blind person. We would fumble around saying things like "seeing is kinda like this, but not really. Or maybe it's like this, but that isn't quite right either - and could be misinterpreted". It would be awkward and humbling trying to describe sight to a blind person with limited words. It could also be frustrating and heart-breaking because it's impossible to do. It's not a philosophical intellectual thing. The best way to understand sight is to see. 

Being a highly curious abstract thinker can be a great thing. Yet it can also be a hindrance when trying to understand the ineffable. Such a person builds constructs for all the pointers and they can no longer be blindsided toward an awakening. Common pointers such as "ISness, construction, deconstruction, Now, pointers, Truth, Absolute, Everything, Nothing, Mu, contextualization" have all been contextualized into concepts and lose their effectiveness as pointers. There is no longer any pointer I can give you. It seems like you have contextualized them all into theory. If I tried use "ISness" as a pointer, my prediction is that you would enter into a theoretical word of what "ISness" is - due to hours and hours of theorizing about "ISness". I don't know of any pointers that you haven't theorized away.

Imagine trying to show someone that the image in the mirror is them. We point to the mirror and say "Look! That is you!" and the person responds "How can your arm be me?" and then starts theorizing about the essence of an arm. This person will not have a realization that is much deeper than the pointer/arm".

When I say "The fineness within pointless being does not seek to create points." It would be like a person recognizing themself in the mirror. The pointer (arm) doesn't matter anymore. The person has realized this truth. The pointer (arm) has now become pointless. . . Do you want to know the ineffable essence of pointless truth, or do you want to create elaborate theories about what pointlessness, beingness, illusions etc. are?

Back to your original point: notice how you are fine with the pointlessness of traglof fenglit hovjin. Now contrast this with the 

This passage has merit 

i am not trying to figure out anything per say about pointers and what the truth is 

i am asking about the notion of being pointless is its own demise into true being. And then whether the true being reflects this pointlessness and the human being is some how magically okay with the pointlessness

and suddenly finds themselves either pointlessness themselves or it goes full circle and being becomes pointful. 

even to say awakening others is such a pointless act, from my current perspective 

If you want to live your life as Truth, don't overthink this. You are Truth, and also you're part of Truth (ego). Paradoxically, you're both, and paradoxically, you're just Truth. If you want to live like Truth in the ego realm (to love realm) have a good plan and go with the flow. Be independent and detached yet learn to work with others.

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

i am not trying to figure out anything per say about pointers and what the truth is 

C'mon Aakash. Own it and embrace it. 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i am asking about the notion of being pointless is its own demise into true being.

I'd say "true being" includes both points and non-points. 

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

And then whether the true being reflects this pointlessness and the human being is some how magically okay with the pointlessness

At the human level, a mind and body may be okay with pointlessness or may not be okay with pointlessness. It depends on the human and what is happening. Human okayness with pointlessness is okayness with pointlessness. Human not-okayness with pointlessness is not-okaynessness with pointlessness. Discomfort is discomfort. A duck is a duck. 

It's fine if you want to make a distinction between "true being" and "human being". I do that as well, yet refer to it as "levels". Yet be mindful that this is a creation we make up. 

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

and suddenly finds themselves either pointlessness themselves or it goes full circle and being becomes pointful. 

You are creating "things" you call "pointlessness" and "pointful". That is a duality that upon further inspection will collapse. Just like all theories ultimately do. 

Theorizing can be fun and entertaining. It can have practical value. Yet at the end of the day, it has no more significance than bird chirps. I think you may intellectually think you understand that. Yet I don't think you have embodied that part yet. 

@Key Elements

again the passage has merit 

There is no paradox i believe, the present moment can not have a paradox, actions thrown to the wind

but i'm not 100% sure, just speculating

The fact that the truth is pointless, is pointless to truth.