Adilbek

Enlightenment in cats (joke)

8 posts in this topic

Edited by Adilbek
Clarification

The Feline species are stealthy enlightened masters from another universe, far older than we are and they are simply observing us and are amused by our ability to limit ourselves to such a high degree that they actually refer to us as *Masters of Limitation*

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, pluto said:

The Feline species are stealthy enlightened masters from another universe, far older than we are and they are simply observing us and are amused by our ability to limit ourselves to such a high degree that they actually refer to us as *Masters of Limitation*

Is that right, my cats think I can turn off the rain and that every food I buy is for them. 

8 hours ago, pluto said:

Is that why they are instinctual killing-machines? They want to liberate other beings from their limitation? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

This is a great video of a jump higher in consciousness. The is a realization that the image in the mirror is "me". The cat is not literally thinking "Wow!!! That is me in the mirror!!". . . Yet, can you sense the realization of "me-ness" in that cat? I can.

This is one of my favorite examples to use for the next jump up in consciousness. Most humans either think there current conscious level is the highest or try to jump up a conscious level while being attached to their current conscious level. It doesn't work that way.

Image the experience of that cat before it ever saw that mirror. It is just going around being - eating, pooping, catching snakes etc. It is subconsciously aware of self vs. not-self, yet it doesn't have a concept of "me" and cannot imagine itself from another perspective. . . Now imagine the experience of the cat when I recognizes itself from another perspective ( a being observing an image that is "me"). That is a huge jump in consciousness. Humans can easily see this because we have a highly developed sense of self. Yet humans assume "this is it". But it's not. There is another jump up in consciousness for humans that is as dramatic as a cat recognizing "me" in a mirror. 

Now imagine a dog barking at itself in a mirror - because it thinks it is another dog. Could you explain or show that dog that the mirror image is actually itself? We could point to the ears showing that the ears in the mirror are your ears. "Look I am touching the ears in the mirror. I am also touching your ears? See me touching both ears." Yet the dog wouldn't get it. There has to be the direct experience. You could spend years trying to show a dog the mirror image is a reflection of self and the dog would never get it. In contrast, that cat got the first realization of a higher self awareness. That direct experience revelation is worth more that years trying to show it self.

In consciousness work, we can use pointers and say "See it's you in the mirror!!". Yet it's not about the pointer. It's the direct experience of what is being pointed to. And they are very different. From the perspective of the dog, me pointing to the mirror is different than the realization of self. If the dog became obsessed with my arm pointing, he is not going to have the realization. 

The next level of realization / awakening for a human is just as dramatic as a dog realizing "Holy fuck!! That's me in the mirror!!". The human realizes "That's Me". The dog has no clue of this self awareness until it reveals itself and he cannot access it at his current conscious level. Similarly, the human has no clue of trans-human Me until it reveals itself. And the human cannot access it at the personal/human conscious level. This is one of the most common things I see in consciousness work. The human wants to use their current conscious level to transcend their current conscious level. They want to figure out Me from me. They want to figure out God from god. They want to figure out Love through love. It's not about figuring it out. It's about transcendence through direct experience. Just like that cat had a transcending experience. 

58 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Is that why they are instinctual killing-machines? They want to liberate other beings from their limitation? 

I am not on their level yet to understand them fully :(

B R E A T H E