Leo Gura

How Racism Works

53 posts in this topic

@Key Elements Yeah i'm the same, i assume this is just normal cultural baggage, there's no different to a rich man marrying a poor woman and vice versa, there is still some judgements

just normal stage blue/orange SD

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

just not wife material as a collective species , white woman are the hottest its pretty much a given.

There's such a thing as bell curve which makes it difficult to say women from some race are the hottest. Most women, regardless of race, are not hot. The same goes for men.

Also, forget about wife material. I think it's a unicorn. Every relationship is a gamble unless people wake up to oneness and help each other.

You are trying to carve out exceptions. The rule of thumb is that people are assholes who are either ugly inside or outside. People who are beautiful inside out are rare.

Let go of the possibility of meeting beautiful people.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat actually i will agree with that statement 

6 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Most women, regardless of race, are not hot. The same goes for men.

I don't like gambling very much 

7 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Most women, regardless of race, are not hot. The same goes for men.

That's because "hot" is literally defined by that which is in the top 5%.

So it's not that most women are not hot. It's that what's hot is the top 5% of whatever is.

If women were donkeys, you'd still be like, "These donkeys suck. I want a better donkey."

That's survival. Always looking for the most you can get for the least amount of effort.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura out of curiosity, i've always wondered

how do i know if i'm hot ? 

like does it have to be a unanimous subconscious decision on others behalf to say that i am whenever someone looks at me instantly? 

i feel like i have a fundamental issue 

i don't require people to tell me things, i just believe it myself and genuinely. 

am i just fooling myself? 

i always thought that this was a healthy thing to do, but maybe i am wrong. using beliefs as confidence, rather than looking at things for what they are? 

@Aakash Well, "hot" is a relative and subjective distinction. It basically is whatever we say it is.

If you feel courageous you can post your pic on:

https://hotornot.com

And they will rate you from 0-10.

But it would really be better for your self-esteem not to submit yourself to such mob evaluation of your self-worth. In the end you gotta love your genetics however they happen to be. Can't change that (yet).

You must play with the hand life has dealt you.

If it's of any consolation, all the "hot" people will eventually become not. So this is a bullet you'll have to bite at one point or another in life. You can't really avoid it. It's just a matter of time. It's a good idea not to base your self-esteem or happiness on your physical appearance. Or else you'll be in for a world of hurt.

The great news is, you are not a physical being at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Interesting 

Thanks, i will give it a go in the future after i've sorted my life out as my priority

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But it would really be better for your self-esteem not to submit yourself to such mob evaluation of your self-worth.

yeah that is true, its like roulette, i could say i'm confident now to have it knocked by the idea of self-judgement. 

Thanks for the link 

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Always looking for the most you can get for the least amount of effort.

That sounds like evolution.

You are Ok @Aakash hehehe... no problem, you are not racist.

I think that a preference for women of certain race is not a big deal. IMO the worst part of racism is when it becomes violent. Like those neo-nazis guys that go to churches of black people to shot everyone, or like attacks like the jewish have been enduring due to their race and beliefs.

Or like what it happened in my country, that they killed almost all local natives after the spanish invasion. That's a dark part in the history of my country. And I know it happened in other south american countries, like in Peru, Mexico... etc...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

There is a basis given for the idea of maximum attraction between certain endocrine types. It's difficult to find information on this. A fresh google search revealed this. https://archive.org/stream/TheEsotericHistoryArchive_46/BodyTypesPublication_djvu.txt

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Keyhole I agree. I forgot to mention.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Also there is a whole thing I experience a lot (and is also shared by many). Of what people might call white guilt, here's a funny example of it 

I feel US housing segregation can make more of a divide between whites/blacks since they're basically raised separately, with some to little experience of eachothers life.

Ignoring statistics about black crime is only gonna make racists feel more right.