Lowerplanedweller

The multi headed dragon passage

52 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

There is a place where the multi headed dragon protects.....passing by them you enter heaven.....

The Dragon is as huge as a world.......and the test is you must be thoughtless while in there presence of horrifying pure power,,,,so not to get there attention.

Symbolism

I know that sounds ridiculous, but please tell me more about thoughtless awareness.
Is it a state of unwavering detachment from thought, or is it the total stillness of the topmost layer?
One does not still thoughts, as thoughts are the ripples of the world.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

It’s a pretty intense non-dual state. So present in the moment that it appears like nothing is happening. 

The closer you get to the present moment with each enlightenment the slower time goes (in practice) 

“if you are reading this sentence right here”

you still have a present moment that can read this in a sentence right ?

this is because your body is still retaining memory. 

Try this out 

every time you read a word forget that last word before the word you’ve just read 

now read this whole text again 

this is how miracles are performed. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash In my experience, thoughts emerge momentarily and disappear into nothingness.
I am acutely aware of the silence in between thoughts, even if this silence has no duration.
Present moment is my reality, time does not exist.

The coherence of the present moment, the unfolding, is Love.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Got the phrase from reading, sounded close.

There are no thoughts, I can know what's around without debate inside my head, I also can think and plan, but afterwards back into the thoughtless mode, what I'm saying is you can act spontaneous all day, you don't have to have thoughts constantly to get thru the day, 

1 minute ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

There are no thoughts, I can know what's around without debate inside my head, I also can think and plan, but afterwards back into the thoughtless mode, what I'm saying is you can act spontaneous all day, you don't have to have thoughts constantly to get thru the day, 

Gotcha.
I would say that all of reality is spontaneous, even my thoughts. I do not plan to think, I just do.
It's like I'm reading the ripples of the world that pass through my subconscious mind without losing the awareness of my body.

The thing is, I'm not going around thinking, have a job that requires thought, but the job most requires staying focus the whole time, being in the moment, no distractions, as far as the master scenario, once you get to a certain level, it's job is done.

More or less just trying to take the bells and whistles out of this thing called enlightenment, so folks won't think it's not natural.

@tsuki @Lowerplanedweller

Ahh maybe it’s only me then, but yeah that’s basically it 

karma = memory of any form 

why not leave your thoughts to god? 

Do this exercise 

Spin your fingers around you in circles like your calling someone crazy. And ask yourself, if your physical brain is not making this happen, and it’s my mind giving me the illusion of no time. Then what am I imagining in my awareness ? I’m imagining eternity, then ask yourself what is keeping this up ? It’s your memory in the Akashi records. Your memory in your cosmic body. 

Now do the same crazy motion again with your fingers going around in circles 

and realise your Akashi records is being imagine every now. 

Do you start to see you lose memory of image of the last now ? 

You see movement but in a different way. Just like how you saw movement of thoughts in eternity that you are imagining. 

Edited by Aakash

My take on this subject matter boils down to this.

Thoughtless awareness may be rare now, but the future , the human race may have this ability naturally, in the meantime I'm not going ga ga over this ability, but it sure has helped in many departments of my life.

Edited by Lowerplanedweller

@Lowerplanedweller so has your thoughtless awareness not sunk into your heart as @zeroISinfinity which now makes sense what he’s saying, so I can agree that it’s a form of enlightenment. Is that what you meant by not dying yet and choosing when to die ? 

I guess in the end we were analysing two different things out of the dragon statement. 

Edited by Aakash

You want to know why enlightened beings become aware when they are in the womb it’s because it’s the moment the soul akashic records that is “you” is put into the body. Absolute infinity is infinite in space. Nothing overlaps, everything is perfectly aligned as “itself” and each form is infinite selves trapped in a static limted form of that infinity for its configuration: what ever it needs it gets. Atoms, molecules, sperm, zygote anything you name it. If I was infertile and god wanted to give me a baby. All it would have to do is imagine sperm inserted into the egg. It doesn’t even need to be released. A woman could get pregnant on the spot. Ofcourse within our Akashi record we have full control, full free will. So I would either have to be highly god like to control my Akashi records better, box of awareness or I would have to ask a being who is higher than me. Who exists in another box to do it from his box. That I am being imagined in his box lol. Which is the sum total of absolute infinity doing it for itself because absolute infinity is those beings, without all duality and the Akashi records. It’s empty 

now wouldn’t miracles make loads of families happy in their lives if one of us was this conscious in the present moment of their Akashi record or box of awareness ? 

ofcourse the crazy part is that the infertility was imagined by god aswell ?, so no problem and no solution or no problem and solution. Is the same thing to itself. But we may even have the  power to even talk to our loved ones beyond the grave. There would be nothing limiting absolute infinity to imagining it for you. If you had the intent and purity of akshik records for such a thing. Ofcourse practice and actuality are a different story than me fantasising both scenarios up. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash When Awareness sunks into Heart that's God realization that's Enlightenment "experience". Full awakening Leo says 5 meo does the same thing without years and years of Meditation. 

@zeroISinfinity you’ve avoided my question multiples times now. What is the difference between you and winterknight 

in life there is only one distinction that matters and it is not enlightenment vs not enlightened. 

The last duality...

Edited by Aakash

55 minutes ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

The thing is, I'm not going around thinking, have a job that requires thought, but the job most requires staying focus the whole time, being in the moment, no distractions, as far as the master scenario, once you get to a certain level, it's job is done.

Is the mind completely thoughtless, or do thoughts appear that are not related to your job?
In my experience, they are like a stream that simply appears and effortlessly explains things, but these explanations are not something that is leading action. Action happens and they are passive, reflective, lagging, or so to speak. It is as if It was rehearsing the experience to present it to someone. Effortless theory-building.

Still, I am aware of the silence in between thoughts and the fact that they originate from nowhere.

Edited by tsuki

@Aakash I do not judge @winterknight he is me, I do not hate him lol. My only problem is misleading of sincere and good people. 

He is Just not fully Awoken yet and I wish him to finally finish his path. All of his knowledge is still conceptual, philosophical stuff. But Truth is all Good. It's all Good. 

@zeroISinfinity and he would say the exact same thing to you. 

Which is why unconditional free will leads us to war and violence. You must fight him in order to kill his ideology. 

His Akashik record fights your Akashik record. Who wins ? Well who ever is more conscious. Have you changed his Akashik record or projected from your own Akashik record? 

You can not escape survival because you my friend are still alive until your physical body dies through mahasamadhi/ nirvana or moksha. There must be a way to source and it is given by grace. The price is your akashik record. 

And the real answer is you are probably more Awake than him but there are others more awake than you. Not in my akashik record, in your own akashik record. That’s why we need direct experience to reach higher realms of awareness 

You are god not the devil! The devil was created by limiting formlessness to form and gave you, a whole universe to yourself! 

Play and when the time is right stop playing and trade your records. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash @winterknight

It's not about ideology. Spirituality has nothing to do with it. All religions all philosophies It's all Just pointers for YOU. There is big value in them, they provide You some sort of map for You to navigate. To not get lost in delusions. No matter how Wake You are you still need to stay humble and listen because It's easy to fall into pride and delusions of grandeur (Enlightened Master, that ID obvious example of ego). Not thinking about @winterknight here, he is Good and helpfull, he really is. But he misses main and only thing which is Love. Like for real that's what Enlightenment and Spiritual path and Life is all about. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Like for real that's what Enlightenment and Spiritual path and Life is all about. 

How do you know ? 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

How do you know ? 

Because the path goes full circle when you go through infinity.
It's like all that is bad were always good, but you were missing it.
After you're done, you are exactly where you started but have everything at your disposal.
The difference is that you know what you are and what to do.

Edited by tsuki

@Aakash What do you mean by 'how'? It is self-evident.
The path is not about adding methods, but about removing the methods that bind you unbeknownst to you.
There is no 'how' after you're done. There is only the present moment and change.

Edited by tsuki