Lowerplanedweller

The multi headed dragon passage

52 posts in this topic

There is a place where the multi headed dragon protects.....passing by them you enter heaven.....

The Dragon is as huge as a world.......and the test is you must be thoughtless while in there presence of horrifying pure power,,,,so not to get there attention.

Symbolism

? would you teach a lost monkey how to find what is not lost. 

Edited by Aakash

On a side note: this is a very accurate passage. 

May I ask if you wrote it or you read it in some scriptures ? If so, where ? 

I wouldn’t mind reading it for fun even though it’s a distraction. But the multi headed dragon is a nuisance as you might say. 

Also I am Interested to hear about your journey, not for education sakes, just pure interest and love for the path. 

Also I realised after years that everything I need to know is right here to chop my balls off, now I just need to do it, to get a glimpse past the dragon and if I need help it’s available without deception. So sorry I asked for your personal help, @Lowerplanedweller. I remember you saying you were going to leave the forum soon, so I figured it was a now or never thing, considering this passage above otherwise I would have prodded more quietly. But then the security I felt of you knowing, opened me up to the possibility of others knowing and I realised I could trust others too. life works in mysterious ways. I would never have trusted anyone if it wasn’t possible to come back. 

And there’s alwalys the chance that you don’t comprehend what I’m writing here because we have different analysis of the passage. So I’ll say this.

then I’m extremely sorry for asking LOL 

still let me know about your journey. personal message me, so I can listen. 

I had one goal and no clue how to achieve it, only if I was true to my goal, I was hoping to be led, to achieve it. Started with only faith.

"Co-Worker for God"

As far as the above story, read it in a book years ago, didn't know what it meant when I read it, but I do now.

I imagine you would have to have thoughtless awareness before you can get passed those dragon heads. lol

Edited by Lowerplanedweller

@Lowerplanedweller so Did it happen or not ? 

53 minutes ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

I imagine you would have to have thoughtless awareness before you can get passed this.

Are you asking me how to get it or are you giving me information 

Giving info, I have thoughtless awareness,  24/7 

Thoughtless awareness gives you the skills needed to get thru stressful situations calmly, and without thoughts of fear, but after reading the story I knew I had to begin practicing fearlessness, and I read the story 20 years ago.

I've only had this thoughtless awareness 24/7 for the last 6 yrs.

@Lowerplanedweller hmm okay I have some questions and in times like this nahm has told me to be accurate and precise with my words. 

At the same time, you’ve answered all my questions. So I will symbolise my main question so that you will synchronise with what I know . 

What is the jump from 

this       To           This .... 

“|            ->                      “   

In words 

how how do I kill the Buddha 

Edited by Aakash

The pardox is this:

You cannot function in this world without you being you, so the killing of the Buddha is futile.....

If you plan on being a normal balance person,

The Buddha is the mind, the connection to this outer world.

Just know there are levels upon levels beyond it, that words cannot describe cause your living it, and as the saying goes only a Jivan Mukta knows another Jivan mukta, but I know the definition they give of a JM has a lot of bells and whistles that is not true. lol

11 minutes ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

The pardox is this:

You cannot function in this world without you being you, so the killing of the Buddha is futile.....

If you plan on being a normal balance person,

The Buddha is the mind, the connection to this outer world.

Just know there are levels upon levels beyond it, that words cannot describe cause your living it, and as the saying goes only a Jivan Mukta knows another Jivan mukta, but I know the definition they give of a JM has a lot of bells and whistles that is not true. lol

Right “only a jivan mukta knows another jivan mukta” what do you think this is ? 

I’m asking you the precise question, that you are giving me “further” information on. 

Duality is non-duality. There’s no need for me to become enlightened to reach nirvana in truth. Though it will help the process if I did concentration practices. But that’s a story for another time 

we both know meditation isn’t what it’s made out to be by all these religious personsa trying to reach buddha mind and enlightenment. Is different to reaching nirvana. But it helps 

Edited by Aakash

So I looked up the definition of Nirvana.

For some reason man is brought to a certain level of awareness , than he must on his own initiative reach for more awareness, many levels of awareness available, why religions pick a level and than say you achieved all is beyond me, but they each do, so the answer to your question is.... don't reach for any particular achievement, go beyond it, keep going 

@Lowerplanedweller again your not understanding me. 

Your assuming I don’t know what your talking about. 

The very thing you are telling me is the information I want to know. 

I have told this to the forum many times over that they’re not enlightened to the highest degree and they never listen to me. Consciousness is infinite, all I kept getting was stage coral, stage teal ... aakash you don’t know what your talking about listen to your direct experience. 

But it is what it is, that’s a projection for another day... as Jesus said “forgive them for they do not know” 

That very thing your talking about is what I’m talking about and I’m asking you what the method is to get there 

and go “beyond it” is not really an answer lol 

Edited by Aakash

You have to get connected to the light and sound current, the voice of God,

You have to find the master who will make this connection for you.

You must have faith that God will lead you to this Master ( happens to be in USA at this particular time, usually the master has been in the East)

You will than start to resolve all your karma and reach heaven in this lifetime.

And obviously the process has already begun.

I will not tell you who the master is, only you can decide that this is the true master, but I have left clues in this comment. 

p.s. it's surely isn't me

1 hour ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

You have to get connected to the sound current, the voice of God,

Yes this is the conclusion I come to when I close my eyes. Although we are going to have communication issues, it’s some form of wave current 

Let me phrase this sound current in the best way I can 

transcendental vibratory current going left to right in bliss like feeling 

You are correct, my being has been scoping and sizing up masters for a year now. I have understood from early how this process works, you can only have a master who you resonate with as far as your own awareness can see. So let’s take Leo for example the reason why I resonate with him was because he saw the big picture to truth. So yeah I get what your trying to say with the whole master thing. 

I have two comments 

ideally I was trying to ignore having masters because ashrams are not my style, I needed to solve my understanding of truth first. However the plan was after understanding was completed (relative) , to do it on my own. But the problem still remained ... how...

so why can I not become a master on my own myself ? Does karma prevent this completely ? It is a must to seek out a master 

secondly 

this masters you had in mind for me, his surname is not Khan right ? Because I already know of him. 

In Hinduism we call it connecting with the om sound. This is the purpose of mantras. To reach that place 

thats even if we’re talking about the same thing lol I have a 0.0000000000000001% chance of being right here. Reoccurring to infinity. 

Edited by Aakash

5 hours ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

I imagine you would have to have thoughtless awareness before you can get passed those dragon heads.

I couldn’t figure it out. But at first I thought thoughtless awareness  might be the case. But It’s a starting point. 

You need to somehow get your awareness into the infinity stream by physically leaving your body. What it means to be “you” is you localised to the position you are currently in. Even as a thoughtless stream you are still localised to where you are. 

Your building up charge, right ? While your in your thoughtless awareness ? 

By infinity stream I mean your awareness has to expand for infinity, without ever finitely stopping and being put back into form. This is why it’s necessary to leave your human body at Minimum. It means you have to go “in” more. To the point where you are no longer going in. What you will find is your self “nowhere”. By going in you actually go outside of your body because “inside and outside Is an illusion leaving you nowhere. Nowhere is not non-existance it’s still existance but existance is infinite. Awareness is infinite but what you are is all of that infinity in a single box. But our physical bodies limit that infinity. But it’s an illusion. It’s you as god limiting yourself through human form, giving me my own PHYSICAL box of limitation. BREAK THE BOX, BREAK OUT OF REINCARNATION. why ? Because the box itself is the reason you are reincarnating. Because to absolute infinity itself. YOU DONT EXIST LOOOL! 

absolute infinity is infinite process! Each box an exact replica of the whole. And the whole is one box in all it’s box’s formed together. But the boxes don’t actually exist if your box to it. So neither does your box. You only think it does! 

your physical limitations to your box is an illusion lol you literally extend to infinity. That’s all each box is actually doing at their own rate. So overall what is happening nothing without the actually having any distinction between a box’s in your box. I.e the final collapsion of duality vs non-duality ... nothing, 

existance has the illusion that it’s expanding to infinity and existance is doing nothing. 

Where did you come from ? The part where you see absolute infintity extending for ever, where do you need to go. To the place where nothing is happening 

Edited by Aakash

Khan is not the one, 

Om or Aum is the sound current for mental plane, which is below the soul plane or first spiritual plane

And the thoughtless awareness, well it takes no effort of mine, but than again I can't return to my former awareness either, the limited one, the one with fears.

@Lowerplanedweller I might have edited before you wrote. 

Okay good lol I’ll consider my options. 

Yeah it’s good you said sound current, I can get a grasp of what your trying to imply. 

Yes I am aware that you can not return. But I’ve edited my post and chAnged my answer 

I'm aware any particular place I can focus on and be there, but I stay balanced, early on I was told

Heavenly bound, no earthly good

So being that thoughtless awareness is infinite, and I like my life, going into extremes is not my cup of tea, perfectly satisfied with the silent mind and it's attributes, but I did have a life before this, and I plan on finishing it.

lol, but I can be helpful 

so I choose the time and place than leave

The intellect intellectually, this has its limits, but works wonders on this planet, so why not have both....

Quiet mind and the intellect, 

I didn't know the quiet mind existed cause I never was interested in eastern religion, which trys to describe it, minus the added bells and whistles.

When I read your post, I see your path started with knowledge, I on the other hand chose to ignore everything written bout God.

But each of us has there own path, and maybe I should have read something bout the religions, I did read afterwards, hence the reason I can be helpful for weeding out the symbolism from some of the actual truths in each one.

@Lowerplanedweller I didn’t exactly use religion per say. Just information I gained while growing up. Most of my knowledge I get from 4 enlightened beings in total. It used to be around 6-8 but I’ve narrowed down who knows what and who doesn’t know. 

The intellect intellectually, this has its limits, but works wonders on this planet, so why not have both....

Yes but you are still limited to your imagination, infinity is not bound by such a problem. Yeah it’s best to stay balanced, I’ve tried to have imaginations of that kind of awareness and it’s trippy. I imagined a dragon and it was just in my imagination. Not visuals or anything and i tried to give it a good shot. Then it was just there in the corner of my imagination, so I created a hole and sent it through it because it would be on a side thought. 

So my point is, even though you can go any place, you are still localised. Remember your box extends to infinity. All box’s do. 

But you realise this probably because you said you will decide when to leave 

Quiet mind and the intellect, 

Yeah buddy, I thought that was my original aim. And it still is ... but ultimately it is not the end of the journey. Your box is finite and there until you break it because god loves you unconditionally. 

Your box awareness will not disappear upon your physical death, the duality of the box will still exists. What do people mean by mind ? They mean their box. The whole of duality Side of absolute infinity is an illusion but it exists. The box itself exists and that’s the same for all forms. The box will move around in reincarnation. Finding new forms inside of the dual absolute infinity. But what is happening really, nothing. But then there wouldn’t be a formed world ? Exactly because the box has been limited to a form. When you break the box you find out nothing actually happened. But there will no one there to have this realisation. 

At the end of it, you will reincarnate into a new box of awareness. But that won’t have been “your box of awareness” it is a new duality and that’s why people live different lives and different experiences, people report reincarnate into different bodies etc etc 

its a subtle pointer, an abstract pointer. Because you can’t point to nothing. Because you are the very thing pointing to yourself.

does this accord with your own view of the situation ? 

So being that thoughtless awareness is infinite, and I like my life, going into extremes is not my cup of tea, perfectly satisfied with the silent mind and it's attributes, but I did have a life before this, and I plan on finishing it.

Yeah I plan to do the same, I just need to plan ahead for the jump. We do preparations because it can only be given by grace. You can only store up so current in your body before you can break it. 

Also how will will you know for yourself that your master will be alive for you to leave ? Or have you already gone and conducted the ceremonies ? 

Edited by Aakash

Oh @AakashJust... It's not intellectual stuff.

Grasp this and be free. Everything actual is You. Everything actual is Love. This life and Universe You might think You live in is Love Universe. It's not mechanical based on cause and effect. 

Go out and create What You Love. Even If It's washing dishes. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity