Lowerplanedweller

The multi headed dragon passage

52 posts in this topic

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

And whom not-aware of 

“                                               “

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Are you being cheeky by playing neo-advaita with me? Ask your questions honestly.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki ?  neo-advita lol, 

your mind is lost in paradox that it needs to get past a fundamental flaw lol, that fact is that you are god and how you imagined yourself not to be god. 

What does it mean to unimagined yourself, it means to whom is not aware of “       “ 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

What does it mean to unimagined yourself, it means to whom is not aware of “       “ 

My God, what kind of language is this. Please speak clearly.
If there is any sense to what you are saying it flies waaay over my head. I admire your intellect.

@tsuki okay I was just testing the fields and it was highly ineffective. Have you ever wondered why you can not reach into another persons body ? 

If you were god, you would need to be the current level of ego at that exact point in times at all times in eternity. But why can’t you be simultaneously both ? 

Its because you have locked your self into this form as a human. The sea is made up of droplets and the droplets are exactly the same. The sea his all the droplets together including the boundaries between the droplets. 

But the sea is identical to the droplet. Except the sea doesn’t actually have any boundaries between the droplets. 

The sea is you and it’s identical to the droplet which you currently are. That droplet is the current form of your awareness and that is a human being. Another droplet is the cat, trees etc etc. Each droplet is the entire sea and each sea is the droplet. 

Destroy the boundary for sea and the droplet and you get death. 

But what is death ? 

Death is the boundary of the limitation of the droplet in its own sea within the droplet. Because the sea is identical to the sea in the droplet, the droplet is just limited. 

Destroy the limited drop let, become the droplet sea. 

Destroy the idea of the seperation between the droplet and the sea and you get liberation - enlightenment. 

destroy the actual seperation between the droplet and the sea and you get freedom - nirvana. 

So whom is not aware ?

it is the droplet limited form is stopping it from becoming the droplet sea which is identical to the sea itself. 

You are imagining that barrier as your akashic record the limited droplet and the actual droplet sea. That is how you are imagining the idea of “you” ego which is actual ... The actual droplet sea is emptinesss expanding to infinity. And the sea itself is emptiness entirely. This has to be explained in duality because 

they are identical there is no difference between emptiness after your form dies expanding to infinite and emptiness as the entire thing. There is no seperation . Nothing is happening. No life or death is actually happening, Only the imagination of life and death, which when the emptiness is limited to a human form believes life and death are real and not - not real 

the end. 

You imagined yourself because you love yourself unconditionally. 

Truth = love 

you are love because you love everything. Reality is a love simulator that is the point of life to life life as god and do what ever you feel like doing, take care of your body because you will need it to perform and prepare for mahasamadhi/ nirvana when you decide to learn that freedom is what you want. Life is best lived liberated. But union with the true self is what the spiritual path was built for. 

Al fana al fana 

the passing away of the passing away. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Still no idea what you are talking about. I really tried, sorry.

@tsuki I’m glad my typing wasn’t in vein and really happy you gave it your best shot. 

I’ll put indirectly, it’s not related to anything I said above, just some advice 

Its not that god is telling you what to do and your doing it, letting the thoughts fly. It’s that as I said long time ago unconditional love breeds self - deception. And I never knew what I meant by that, at the time. But I do now. 

Your using your free will to justify that reaching enlightenment was enough, and I know you have a mailable mind. So I guess all I can say is find the truth beyond the truth.. the absolute truth is all the spiritual journey was ever about. Curiosity, deep deep curiosity was the innate quality that was birthed into The last life. The goal to find the absolute truth. 

You never search for truth for the sake of ending your suffering. That’s never what it’s about. You want to answer the very existential questions of why your here and that’s what all religion does. 

You come full circle to realise that all of religion is actually the absolute truth. The whole absolute truth is written in there. What one lacks is the understanding to understand the text and so everyone misinterprets it . Still the core components are never taken out , maybe some bits edited but you can never remove god like words and god like qualities. Because that’s exactly what you are. 

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Its not that god is telling you what to do and your doing it, letting the thoughts fly.

That is how the infinitely malleable ego perceives God. I am neither Ego, nor God, even if I am at the root of both. I am the Mystery that is impenetrable to the mind. The story is fractal. Reality is mind (or Mind), but that which lies beyond cannot be known by it. 

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

It’s that as I said long time ago unconditional love breeds self - deception. And I never knew what I meant by that, at the time. But I do now. 

I don't see that connection just yet.

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Your using your free will to justify that reaching enlightenment was enough, and I know you have a mailable mind. So I guess all I can say is find the truth beyond the truth.. the absolute truth is all the spiritual journey was ever about. Curiosity, deep deep curiosity was the innate quality that was birthed into The last life. The goal to find the absolute truth. 

Thank you, I will. I know the way.

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

You never search for truth for the sake of ending your suffering. That’s never what it’s about. You want to answer the very existential questions of why your here and that’s what all religion does. 

I agree.

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

You come full circle to realise that all of religion is actually the absolute truth.

came full circle and realized that everything is the absolute truth, that includes religion.

13 minutes ago, Aakash said:

The whole absolute truth is written in there.

Not just there. Absolute truth is everywhere I look. Even the wind speaks it, I am not yet skilled enough to hear it. I'm getting there.

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

What one lacks is the understanding to understand the text and so everyone misinterprets it . Still the core components are never taken out , maybe some bits edited but you can never remove god like words and god like qualities. Because that’s exactly what you are. 

Yes, scriptures can only show you your own depth. Nothing more.

? trust yourself and hope that the path guides you to where ever that may be

as for the absolute truth, you do not know what the absolute truth is. You only think you do. :) trust your direct experience and look around, it’s all you and your the only one here. The answers to absolute truth are all around you. Like you said in the wind and the trees. Everywhere keep searching and listening to teachers and guru (the right ones FOR YOU) and you will know what I’m trying to say. 

The problem is you can’t speak the absolute truth because it’s so complex and not the way religion makes it seem simply. But eventually god has to have an ah-ha moment and realise ohh wait I am god and I’ve just been playing a role this whole time that I gave myself and that is the moment of absolute truth realisation. 

Edited by Aakash