phoenix666

Love as the origin of all creation - LSD trip report

13 posts in this topic

I took 60-70 microgram of acid with my beloved one and it was one of the best experiences we've ever had.

I've already had a couple of awakenings, but this was my deepest one and it took me by surprise, as I only took a relatively small dose of acid. we're already pretty experienced at tripping together, so we are very in tune with each other. I can recommend tripping with your beloved one, as it can take connection to an incredible level and you can drag each other deeper (just make sure you absolutely trust one another) <3

so it started with the ayahuasca patterns the shipibo folk talk about: we saw them appearing on our bodies, later we saw them shimmering on every surface. we saw energy flowing from our hands, illuminating the whole room.

we were lying face to face and then suddenly I got dragged inside the aya patterns (not the first time, it already happened in my last yagé experience) it felt like being dragged through a giant meat grinder, my body being cut into countless slices and put together again. like dying and being born, again and again. it actually was so, so effortless: I kept in mind Leo's last video about letting go and that's exactly what I did. I let go of everything. I let go of every theory I've heard and read about, every idea, every belief. it was so effortless, it didn't even feel like dying. it felt more like a heavenly dissolving of 'me'

it was all very clear and controllable. my mind and ego completely dissolved and yet I perceived everything as sharp and clear. the boundaries between 'me' and her completely dissolved. also between 'me' and everything else. I was catapulted into infinity in infinite direction. I experienced infinite infinities in every infinity. the only thing in my mind was: oh my god, this is it, it's infinite! and it's all love

I have that desire to share enlightenment with others, to help people awaken. and I could clearly feel that that desire comes straight from my heart. it comes from a place of love. I could feel that love is the whole purpose, the purpose of life and ultimately of enlightenment. if an awakening experience does not culminate in love, than it's not the Absolute. the nature of it is infinite, that means infinite love

I wanted to share that with my beloved so badly, that my heart cracked open (I've never felt so much love in my life) and I concentrated on that, on pure love. then I perceived myself as an empty vessel, though which divine energy flows through and I sent it to her. thats when she started having the exact same experience as me (it was her first encounter with god, non-duality and divine love) and it brought her to tears. it was so, so beautiful to see. her words were oh my god, oh my god. that's when I knew, she's there. and when I knew: I can. I can be a vessel of divinity and love, if my desire comes from a pure, heartfelt space 

we were the entire universe and expanded into infinite infinities, until we reached a point were we opened our eyes, looking at each other: we communicated telepathically and felt like we were 'outside' existence (I don't really know what that means yet): we saw each other as Shiva and Shakti, two gods giving birth to existence. we held our hands and felt like we were merging together. it was like making cosmic love to each other and creating all life and the entire existence in the process. it felt like we were creating the origin of everything. and the origin of all creation is love, pure, unconditional love

it was magic, absolutely incredible <3

my conclusions are: love is the highest. I don't actually care about insights and awakenings if they don't culminate in love anymore. and I want to share my experiences. what shall I do with all of this, if I can't share it? 

I hope it can inspire some of you guys :3 thanks to Leo and all of you on this forum. I wouldn't be here where I am right now without you. I am so grateful <3

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that

Wow! :x All of that with a relatively low dose? Amazing. 

Just now, Chi_ said:

Wow! :x All of that with a relatively low dose? Amazing. 

yeah, that's what blew my mind too :x I usually need pretty low doses of any psychedelic, specially since I started doing Kriya.. but this was just...WOW, yeah! thanks, Chi :$

1 hour ago, phoenix666 said:

I took 60-70 microgram of acid with my beloved one and it was one of the best experiences we've ever had.

my conclusions are: love is the highest. I don't actually care about insights and awakenings if they don't culminate in love anymore. and I want to share my experiences. what shall I do with all of this, if I can't share it? 

I hope it can inspire some of you guys :3 thanks to Leo and all of you on this forum. I wouldn't be here where I am right now without you. I am so grateful <3

Last time I did 75ug and I had the same :D:D:D

However, I tried to misprove this concept and I was not successful :D ....  in addition by the end of 4 or 5th hour I was tired of this mental processing and i had the most amazing sex so It must have been really crazy in 60-70ties ... do not use it as advice xD 

13 minutes ago, archi said:

Last time I did 75ug and I had the same :D:D:D

However, I tried to misprove this concept and I was not successful :D ....  in addition by the end of 4 or 5th hour I was tired of this mental processing and i had the most amazing sex so It must have been really crazy in 60-70ties ... do not use it as advice xD 

powerful stuff, I actually think that low doses are far more effective for transmuting and integrating experiences into daily life. at the end, that's all that matters. embodying is the key :x

oh, we didn't actually have sex, it was our souls and consciousness merging and becoming one, it was cosmic love:$

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@phoenix666  Beautiful! You got it :x

thanks Leo, now it's time to integrate that love. thank you so much, you changed my life forever and I'd never go back :x

@phoenix666

Wonderful! xD 

Let love pull everything into itself until nothing remains but love, threw love surrended it all to love for love to love. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

16 hours ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@phoenix666

Wonderful! xD 

Let love pull everything into itself until nothing remains but love, threw love surrended it all to love for love to love. 

you're lovely, octagon octopus xD:x