Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

The end of reincarnation

83 posts in this topic

OK so You believe objects are made out of atoms, molecules etc. 

Sweet Sweet set up. 

My Theory based on years of research are That physical objects are made out of Love. 

OK ok do not bash me We got to start from somehwere. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

OK so You believe objects are made out of atoms, molecules etc. 

Please, you are embarrassing yourself.

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

My Theory based on years of research are That physical objects are made out of Love. 

I agree.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

No I am Just kid That plays. 

Forgive me. 

It's Just fun, and really have no desire to be some serious non duality teacher nor do I care so much for self image. It's Just a good joke. 

But Love stays. 

Yes! Meditation is the way. Love You man. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No I am Just kid That plays. 

Forgive me. 

Nothing to forgive man. You are wonderful.
And I apologize again for what I said. It was too much.

It's Just fun, and really have no desire to be some serious non duality teacher nor do I care so much for self image. It's Just a good joke. 

Is it still a joke when an enraged axeman comes to kill your mother because you made an inappropriate remark?
It is not about being a serious teacher. It is about using the mind you've been blessed with instead of being a bliss junkie :x.

Yes! Meditation is the way. Love You man. 

Love you too! Meditation is incredibly important!

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki @zeroISinfinity

You guys are not getting the implications of what leaving your body actually means. The sad thing is that you are considering it as a material object. Using the very same perspective that you are trying to avoid. 

Mahasamadhi is explained in a material paradigm. What does it look like from the spiritual paradigm ? 

You are questioning my egoic mind as if I do not understand what these spiritual masters who perform a mahasamadhi enlightened view is like. 

59 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Sigh, how do I get this to you? I've been saying the same thing over and over and you're not acknowledging this.
I am not speaking from a place of non-duality at the expense of the human individual life.
Enlightenment is not in opposition to thoughts. It is not in opposition to duality.
You have to transcend duality, but then you come back to live this life without any regrets.

It is actually possible to care, even if you're free.

You come back because you are tasked with the fact of performing a mahasamadhi, the reason you come back is not to enjoy your life. It’s because you haven’t completed the process. 

We are not talking about duality here, you transcended that to non-duality. We are talking about transcending non-duality. We are talking about transcending enlightenment! 

@Aakash You can't go anywhere. Where do you think "your spirit inside a body" Can go? Like You are gonna get out there to meet God. 

@zeroISinfinity your “spirit inside of body” will not go anywhere. It will die. Because it NEVER WAS. 

This is the part your not understanding about 

THIS 

THIS ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE YOU STILL EXISTS. 

No bliss, no love, no joy, no happiness , no peace , 

no -thing -ness, emptiness, allah, bhraman , void, 

just words to talk about it. 

“Al fana al fana” the passing away of passing away 

“nirvana” 

“mahasamadhi/ moksha- freedom from bondage” 

“absolute truth” 

“Groundless” 

To become truth you must die to become it. You can not attain nirvana / moksha/ emptiness. To attain it is to not attain it. To be it is to not be it. 

THERE IS NO YOU, YOU DONT EXIST , DEVIL 

only YOU exists and that is your true self after you die. 

Edited by Aakash

23 minutes ago, Aakash said:

You come back because you are tasked with the fact of performing a mahasamadhi, the reason you come back is not to enjoy your life. It’s because you haven’t completed the process. 

We are not talking about duality here, you transcended that to non-duality. We are talking about transcending non-duality. We are talking about transcending enlightenment! 

Dying is the end of life, not the point of it.
Mahasamadhi is the end of the path, not the point of it.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki unfortunately the whole point of life is to die. You can dress it up in a pink skirt and spray paint it all you like. It won’t change the fact that all devilry must come to an end. That is because you are the devil. And all devils want is to be happy so they try in many different ways to obtain it, only to realise the impermanence of their tries, finally when they die. They realise that is what they were searching for all the time. Union with their true self. That’s why absolute infinity exists and for no other purpose. 

Enjoy yourself, play, as zero is trying to do, play the role of the person who thinks they are enlightened playing the roll of the image of an ordinary person who knows truth. It’s fine do all this.

Why does absolute infinity exist ? Why creation ? Why life ? It is because god loves you and he wanted you to experience duality and when that time is over and you’ve had enough. To return back by realising you never were. Consciousness increases because your consciousness must increase which makes other people’s box of consciousness increase. Because all everyone in life is trying to do is find happiness. We are all seeking the same aim and so we’re bringing heaven down to earth slowly for people to enjoy more loving life with better systems. But this is all form, this is a byproduct of people searching for higher ways to be happy in more union. So more form is created, not limited to physical but non-physics forms of siddhis etc.  Devilry is impertinent so it’s is obvious all of conscious will have the appearance of increasing because it wants you to increase your consciousness so you can let go of it and die when you feel the time is ready. This is what is happening EVERYWHERE across absolute infinity. To all aliens, all species of animals, unconditional love for YOU. YOUR OWN APPEARANCE OF YOR OWN REALITY IMAGINED BY YOUR TRUE SELF. 

@Aakash First time (and I finally hope You get serious with Meditation) Yes It's scary. It's death, not gonna lie. There is no Enlightenment Before accepting facing and experiencing it. It's Just panic attack that's what it is like literally. Doesn't even last for long for reaching That Placeless place. 

Then You Will not need Leo, me or anyone else because You Will knew That all this time We were actually You.

And Yes You Will get all your beloved answers about everything That exists. 

@zeroISinfinity @tsuki

You guys are missing an obvious point that I keep reiterating. If mahasamadhi is the same as enlightenment. Then why do you still have your physical body ? 

Its a very simple comparison to make

Edited by Aakash

13 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@tsuki unfortunately the whole point of life is to die. You can dress it up in a pink skirt and spray paint it all you like. It won’t change the fact that all devilry must come to an end. That is because you are the devil. And all devils want is to be happy so they try in many different ways to obtain it, only to realise the impermanence of their tries, finally when they die. They realise that is what they were searching for all the time. Union with their true self. That’s why absolute infinity exists and for no other purpose. 

Enjoy yourself, play, as zero is trying to do, play the role of the person who thinks they are enlightened playing the roll of the image of an ordinary person who knows truth. It’s fine do all this.

Why does absolute infinity exist ? Why creation ? Why life ? It is because god loves you and he wanted you to experience duality and when that time is over and you’ve had enough. To return back by realising you never were. Consciousness increases because your consciousness must increase which makes other people’s box of consciousness increase. Because all everyone in life is trying to do is find happiness. We are all seeking the same aim and so we’re bringing heaven down to earth slowly for people to enjoy more loving life with better systems. But this is all form, this is a byproduct of people searching for higher ways to be happy in more union. So more form is created, not limited to physical but non-physics forms of siddhis etc.  Devilry is impertinent so it’s is obvious all of conscious will have the appearance of increasing because it wants you to increase your consciousness so you can let go of it and die when you feel the time is ready. This is what is happening EVERYWHERE across absolute infinity. To all aliens, all species of animals, unconditional love for YOU. YOUR OWN APPEARANCE OF YOR OWN REALITY IMAGINED BY YOUR TRUE SELF. 

@Aakash Sigh... just read your own post and see how scared and contracted you are.
Your whole argument rests on me being a deluded idiot playing tricks on himself to keep being a devil.
What kind of logic is that?

Non-duality is not transcended into absolute nothingness. Non-existence does not exist. It is a delusion.
It is transcended by understanding the nature of the ego and overcoming the duality between duality and non-duality.
Stateless state is ego and no ego at once. You know what the ego is.

Mahasamadhi is not the same as enlightenment. Enlightenment starts with samadhi and ends with mahasamadhi.
The point, purpose, of something is not the same as its end.

Edited by tsuki

@Aakash My advice for You. Drop this forum and everything You think You might learned so far. Set strong intention and desire for TRUTH. 

Before every Meditation session say out loud fuck it I still do not know anything. I want to be TRUTH. 

Hour every Day and that's it. Accept every sensation like literally no matter how painfull it might appear to be. 

@zeroISinfinity

thats the plan, I don’t intend to use my knowledge to become enlightened. This is an assumption. I’m not that deluded that I think I can get to enlightenment with thoughts. 

@tsuki

okay I apologise, I didn’t mean for it to be intended that way through your filters. I didn’t say you were deluded and I am not. We are both deluded and that’s the truth. 

I didn’t say absolute nothingness was non-existance. this is your assumption. Nothingness is somethingness and somethingness is nothingness they are identical because there is only existence. 

Do you not realise the problem with transcending a duality. Duality can not be transcended together. Duality is transcended into non-duality and then non-duality is transcended into emptiness. Transcending duality into non-duality still leaves you with non-duality. 

This whole game is done out of love. 

27 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Mahasamadhi is not the same as enlightenment. Enlightenment starts with samadhi and ends with mahasamadhi.
The point, purpose, of something is not the same as its end.

so WHY is your body still here! 

Because enlightenment starts at samadhi ends at nirva samadhi, then enlightenment has a second stage which starts at nirva samadhi and ends at mahasamadhi which is identical to nirvana. 

So the end of enlightenment is nirvana and mahasamadhi. You are mistaking your enlightenment for nirva samadhi. 

You have a fundamental contradiction in this whole debate and that is the fact you still have your body. Your brushing this paradox under the carpet. 

Not only that there is a fundamental contradiction in the whole of spirituality that Buddhism shows. For you to come out of nirvana and teach you have to become a boddhisattva. Buddha was a boddhisattva, he walked around in enlightenment and not nirvana. 

Edited by Aakash

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

so WHY is your body still here! 

I told you already when we were talking about the soul.
Intelligence is positively correlated with selflessness.
When you were choosing this life as a soul, you were more selfless than you are right now.
You don't understand the plan because you are bound within the body (less selfless), but you execute it nonetheless.
Your job is to unconsciously spread love until you die, mostly in ways you don't comprehend. To do that, follow your heart.
If the present moment leads you towards mahasamadhi and it is in accordance with what you feel, then go right ahead.

Sadhguru said that in order to perform mahasamadhi, you have to raise your frequency past the limits of the body.
As you are doing this, your intelligence increases and you understand your surroundings better.
You will not do this if you will hurt others. This is confirmed by Sadhguru's story.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki apologies 

I get what your trying to say now. 

It was a fundamental flaw on my behalf. Thanks for correcting my devilry. 

I should have known better, it is after all in concordance with what I am preaching. 

But why do you think it does not excite you ? 

There was something I read ages ago in the Hindu tradition about reaching a point of no return for some spiritual seekers who got lost in mukti (enlightenment or liberation) 

it said that there is a stage where people become fundamentally disconnected from their thoughts to the point where they have no chance of reaching moksha and will reach it in their next time as only physical death can set them free once again. 

There was also one about the four stages of liberation that said sometimes a enlightened being gains followers and they can not reach it because their duty is to their followers out of love and get stuck in a contract. but I think this applies more to in person rather than online. 

@Aakash No worries, you are absolutely awesome and I love you.

@zeroISinfinity @Inliytened1 @Truth Addict Thank you guys for a wonderful conversation.