Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

The end of reincarnation

83 posts in this topic

Let being mesh in truth, to realise the true end. 

I’ve spent two months trying to confirm this. 

This is what reality is working it’s way too consciously. Bringing heaven right to the fore front. 

Your limited Awareness was created out of love. Nothing is actually going on. But nothing is not something you can experience as you currently have self - realised it to be. 

Full truth = no truth. 

Becoming god is to not become anything at all. 

The reason is because absolute facets are the only ones that exist, in its infinite form. There are levels of vibrations of being (sensations)  where you can’t hold it in your body. You leave in the night sky To infinite levels of being. Pure being 

it took me months to peace this all together. Just know the end of times will need to be realised in solitude. There is nothing in the outside world that can get you there. There are pointers but you must make it true yourself 

“The fourth state can not be named. But just know you are the enjoyer of the first three states... this is freedom” 

"I" will escape "Reality" is still illusory. If you're still thinking about coming in or coming out, you haven't understood it yet.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya  there Is no where to escape to. You will go infinitely deeper into yourself for eternity without finite conditioning or incarnating into a finite form, because absolute infinity is infinite. You can not reach the end of infinity because it is infinite. 

At this point there was never a “i” just being as truth itself. 

This is what I understand it to be. 

You would be absolute infinity by not being it. Your awareness itself has nothing to do with the body. Because you are god. 

Edited by Aakash

https://www.yogapedia.com/definition/5825/mahasamadhi

i think everyone should give this a read who is self proclaimed enlightened. It really puts things into perspective of what the word “death” or “purification” means 

Articles for reading

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ishayogablog.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/enlightened-but-still-not-free-sadhguru-on-the-difference-between-enlightenment-and-liberation/amp/

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash i prefer to stick around for a while.  But this might be an endeavor i approach as i reach the limit of the physical body in terms of years.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ??‍♂️ Let me rephrase your intentions: 

“i want to get lost in the world of form ? “ 

what im telling you is that you will get reincarnated if you do not do this at the end of your life when you feel to make the conscious decision. The world only exists because of you brother, no you = no world = no reality. Undifferentiated groundlessness or nirvana. 

Read the article above that I edited on the post. 

It says that buddha himself, said he wasnt completely enlightened. ? not sure how valid it is. But From my understanding what is written is true about buddha and why everyone here considers themselves to be fully enlightened. 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 ??‍♂️ Let me rephrase your intentions: 

“i want to get lost in the world of form ? “ 

what im telling you is that you will get reincarnated if you do not do this at the end of your life when you feel to make the conscious decision. The world only exists because of you brother, no you = no world = no reality. Undifferentiated groundlessness or nirvana. 

Read the article above that I edited on the post. 

Then i will definitely make the decision to attempt this! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 30.08.2019 at 11:47 AM, tsuki said:

Awakening can be thought of as removing ignorance.
Ignorance stems from finitude (being bound by something greater), and this finitude is two-fold:

1. First phase is about removal of mistaken beliefs about reality that cloud your perception of truth.
    These beliefs are created because you are bound by the ego and can't look past your identification.
    You only care about 'yourself' and your mind is severely limited in what it is able to consider.
    This 'psychological clensing' ultimately leads to the second phase - ego death.
  2. The second phase is about removal, or seeing past, the ego and finding new ways of relating with the world as you.
    This is when non-duality starts and is what I found to be generally referred to as 'enlightenment'.
  3. The third phase deals with the deeper limitation that stems from your 1st ignorance (egoic perception).
    By perceiving yourself egoically, you have contaminated your body in various ways that predispose you to certain behaviors.
    The process of dealing with this limitation, ignorance, is cleansing. I would imagine, this cleansing ultimately leads to physical death, probably through mahasamadhi.

The reason to not kill body is dependent on the stage you're currently in.
If you're still bound by the ego, then you are so ignorant that you have no idea what you're doing. Literally.

As you remove your mistaken beliefs and are able to see past your ego - the life gradually improves until it literally becomes pure bliss.
At that point, there is no reason whatsoever to kill yourself because this place is heaven already and you're going to see what physical death is like anyways.

Not going through all of that and killing yourself outright is done out of ignorance. Killing yourself through cleansing is not something that is done out of fear, hate, suffering and so forth. It is a natural process that is lead by your desire to feel better. Obviously, I'm not physically dead, so it's a speculation on my part. It is however an extrapolation heavily grounded in experience.

@Aakash I came to similar conclusions.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki it is a natural process because the whole point of life is to have the illusion of life (ego / self) and over time, suffering (impertinence) will guide you to the wanting death. 

The whole process of you dieing is all that is going on . This is the love that you are shown. But you are it, that is what you must realise. Eventually your placed in the perfect body and conditions to start and eventually via the process of the universe. You will begin to root out your own devilry. Which is consciousness, just higher forms of devilry. Even enlightenment is devilry, non-duality is devilry, finite body is devilry. Your whole reality is devilry because you will eventually realise that your life process was happening on its own and “you were never experiencing it” differently to how we traditionally say you are not experiencing it in enlightenment terms 

Edited by Aakash

To put it in more simple terms 

life itself is devilry.

There is no life, only the appearance of life. There is only being. And true death is what we are all truly searching for on the spiritual path. There is no life to being and there was never any death. But there is life because of “you” 

i wonder would you sacrifice your own life with your kids to have death of self ? Or just leave your wife instantly and leave your body 

No you may not have the guts to, so it’s okay .. you will hVe a go next time under new circumstances if that’s what you wanted. Hence your heart desires particular things that are onlyfor yourself. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash You are so infinitely greedy. I love your thirst :x. If you could, you would end reality itself by dying so hard that the matrix would glitch. 

Why not take the vow of the bodhisattva instead? 

Samsara is nirvana. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki it’s not you are mixing up the scales, just because you will not suffer in this life because of your nirvana-like enlightenments / samaras / samadhi-states / awakenings / kenshos / empty states does not mean you will not suffer in your next life. Your devilry will still be rooted out eventually and you will seek death. To which you will realise why Samara and all these awarenesses mentioned above are not nirvana. You will know because you will have the feeling in your being. 

If you are asking for yourself why it’s okay to settle for Samara, it is because of your girlfriend and you are attached to her. Hence you can say such a statement. I have no girlfriend and the logical decision is to go for true death. What logical argument could you use to tell yourself not to go for the greatest bliss and freedom apart from something finite ? 

Edit: I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, merely pointing out an argument for clarification 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I think you are missing the deeper point.
Mystical experiences aren't 'mine'. They reveal what lies beyond, my true nature.
You are not the body. They you that is in the mind is within the body, and the body is within God, which is you.
You are being yourself in your godly contracted human form. Being your infinite self is not any better, because you are your infinite self RIGHT NOW.

The unfolding is Love, and Love is your direct contact with your ultimate self, Divinity.
It is Love regardless of whether any particular human realizes it. In this sense, human suffering is illusory.
The question is: what makes a person seek? The answer is: that, which passes from body to body upon reincarnation.
Consecutive lives are not arbitrary. The seeds of karma are planted.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki I understand what your saying and I thought this to be the case aswell until I realised that which you really want is not to be put back into a finite form that may experience illusory suffering carrying over your enlightened state into your next life. 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

that which you really want is not to be put back into a finite form that may experience illusory suffering carrying over your enlightened state into your next life. 

'You' as in 'me', tsuki?
The infinite intelligence manifesting as Love wants nothing. It is totally selfless.
The only thing that wants is ego. Your ego may want to end the whole shabang because its karma is nearing to its end.
You may very well be ahead of me. That is what I said when I admired your greed. Godspeed man! Just do it the mahasamadhi way.

@tsuki no tsuki is a finite form within your awareness. I’m talking about your very awareness itself. Which is also The limited form you are trying to break out of. This is your box of awareness that you want to break for freedom. This box of awareness is what will get reincarnated, not tsuki.  Tsuki memories even of becoming enlightened will get stored in karma in between worlds inside this box. Because it’s stored in your box of awareness. But you don’t actually know what else from your previous life’s are stored in your box for you to make a judgment on what’s you will do after. 

Like let’s say your physical body died, you went to the nether world and you realised ohh I was just playing the part of tsuki, you might want to be a princess next instead of searching for enlightenment. It makes sense right ? Because if you had never stored information about enlightenment then you wouldn’t know to go for it in your next life or you may not even want to end it like you are currently doing now. This is what we can assume that karma is forward moving atleast because you realise the impermanance faster of consciousness and life itself. 

Anyways this box is ego, All of it and anything that can go inside of it. Until it reflects true reality and it shouldnt break and you won’t die until it does

But yes it would be wrong for me to tell you that this is what you want. It is after all a choice.  

Also you have to remember that absolute infinity is absolutely infinite. There’s no garuntee that you will get rebirthed here, you might get reborn into a situation where you are an alien on a different planet and they don’t even have any records of enlightenment or beings reaching mahasamadhi. And you will have forgotten your memories. So you’ll essentially be a stage beige ego again. What the whole of reality is doing is increasing in consciousness to become self - aware, self - realised eventually. Even if you had siddhis on a different planet means nothing because it’s still form. So yeah it might not be for you, but this might be your chance to end it for a very long time. Like there are an infinite reincarnations possible, so much form that you could enjoy and never reach the end of. Just as a human it’s an option :) 

although if your enlightened, it wouldn’t be much of an experience rather than for the fun of it. Still it’s possible for your Box of awareness to give up its enlightened state and then suffer through it. 

————————— 

lol dude I have family, it’s not like I’m immune the karma of this body ahah, what would they say if I’m just sleeping and I died. This is illusion but you know obviously I’m very attached to everything. I’m considering giving it a hard pass ?

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I see it differently. What is passed between reincarnations is the wisdom itself, not awareness.
It is the capability of intuitively making choices aligned with love. It is a forward moving vehicle because wisdom is gained through conscious suffering.
The next life is not decided on a whim. It is a sincere decision to expand, flourish. It is a decision of the soul, but the individual soul is not perfect. Hence the repetitions. I did not seek enlightenment, it simply happened when the right time came and I saw how every major point in my life was crucial.

It's just like your family and my wife.
We would not dare to hurt them by leaving them through mahasamadhi, but their presence is crucial.
The next iteration will be chosen more wisely, more intelligently.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki yes that’s how What I said.  So I’m not saying we’re right or wrong. The whole point of life was to indulge in the self, which can create hallucinations of an infinite number of things that don’t contradict themselves. I.e like non - existence is not possible. 

But I would not say just because you have gained wisdom in a lifetime, when you become temporarily free of your finite bondage via physical death that you will choose to have enlightenment rather than having the experience of having a wife again lol. I highly doubt it’s linear. Like if someone told me that when I die, I have the option to become super man. I’m pretty sure I’m going to go for that instead of choosing mahasamadhi next time over. But the wisdom will get stored overall. 

So why beat around the bush, when it is the end goal overall. Kind of like how you realised that things won’t make you happen except being. It’s still the same quest 

Edited by Aakash

To follow up on my previous post:

Ego in my understanding is not a particular mental phenomenon. It is a boundary of consciousness.
There is the mental ego, the imaginary person. There is also the biological ego which is the body.
Then, there is blood-ego, which is family. There is country-ego, and so forth. These are within the infinite mind.

Intelligence is always bound by the ego, its inability to look past its own boundary.
The individual soul is the least constricted form a human can take. Hence, its decisions are incomprehensible to us.