Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

The end of reincarnation

83 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

I highly doubt it’s linear. Like if someone told me that when I die, I have the option to become super man.

The objective that is being optimized is selflessness.
As below, so above. As above, so below.
Your intelligence as a human is more constrained than intelligence of a soul. You are less selfless.
Still, your selflessness prevents you from hurting your family through mahasamadhi.
Just imagine how a soul perceives reality when it is so expansive. It must necessarily choose the highest possible good it can conceive of. It will reincarnate out of selfless reasons in a way that maximizes the development of everything you come in contact with.

As you progress and spread goodness, it will naturally lead to enlightenment without seeking.
Your human suffering will increase the wisdom of the soul.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

Ego in my understanding is not a particular mental phenomenon. It is a boundary of consciousness.
There is the mental ego, the imaginary person. There is also the biological ego which is the body.
Then, there is blood-ego, which is family. There is country-ego, and so forth. These are within the infinite mind.

Intelligence is always bound by the ego, its inability to look past its own boundary.
The individual soul is the least constricted form a human can take. Hence, its decisions are incomprehensible to us.

You will not understand what ego is until mahasamadhi. But you will be dead by this time, so you will not know what ego is. I can’t point to your box because it’s your very self and it’s infinite. Do you see your awareness fills every part of you even the surrounding “outside” of you. 

The ego is anything that is not the absolute truth. The level of your consciousness whilst in a finite body is ego. Because it’s not the complete consciousness that’s infinite. It’s finite to the awareness that your human body can focus on at a single time or handle. 

Your reality is your ego. We occupy the same reality but in different bubbles. The absolute is us with these bubbles. Because these bubbles are only real to us, to absolute infinity there was never any distinctions. So there was never a you who had free will to make the decisions because there’s truly no difference between free will vs determinism . But because you had this bubble you have free will. 

But I just told you what it’s aiming for, the only aim to life is mahasamadhi. The play and life only exists for you 

@tsuki lol dude your deluding yourself by back rationing your choices in life 

It’s selfishness and devilry not to kill yourself for the sake of your wife 

This optimising goodness is a back ration for you to argue a case for not doing mahasamadhi. It is actually more good for you to record your own mahasadhi and show your body lying there for a year. And put that on YouTube . Than it is for you to keep your wife. The Same goes for me with my family. 

That is the selfless thing to do. 

Devilry does not mean causing less pain or right vs wrong. Devilry means not accepting the fact you are god! 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash You are arguing from a place of scarcity.
There is no selfishness, there is only ignorance.

You are not the only soul that is on the quest of becoming God.
Your job here on this Earth is to help others wake up from their ignorance.
Live sincerely by following your heart. That is the best possible thing to do with our limited intelligence.
If your heart tells you to pursue mahasamadhi, then go ahead.
However, if you're blaming your family for being an obstacle then I'm telling you that you're wrong.

Hmmm... I'm speaking like a bodhisattva lol.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

15 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@tsuki 

That is the selfless thing to do.

There's no such thing as a "self". Whatever you do is automatically the selfless thing to do.

@tsuki exactly, there is nothing happening, no one to awaken. Everyone is awoken already. There is no devilry. There is only the energetic appearance of life. Which is also illusory, No suffering. But you can only say this from a position. There is no enlightenment , there is only true self. That which you are. You have to truly die to reach it. What did that Christian priest do when he experienced mahasamadhi on that link that some guy started a thread on. He came back. Because his energy peaked but not enough to perminantly leave the body. he choose to come back instead of going into it further. 

Why is winterknight description different to mines, because he’s still got his body aswell. It’s not quite so simple as the way he put it to find absolute truth. But what he learnt was essentially correct, but death itself has multiple layers. 

Ps. Everyone is a bodhisattva on this forum lol 

24 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Aakash You are arguing from a place of scarcity.
There is no selfishness, there is only ignorance.

You are not the only soul that is on the quest of becoming God.
Your job here on this Earth is to help others wake up from their ignorance.
Live sincerely by following your heart. That is the best possible thing to do with our limited intelligence.
If your heart tells you to pursue mahasamadhi, then go ahead.
However, if you're blaming your family for being an obstacle then I'm telling you that you're wrong.

Hmmm... I'm speaking like a bodhisattva lol.

He has to obtain nirvikalpa samadhi first..he's putting the cart before the horse.

I just got back from a meditation session - @Aakash do you do other things besides post on here?  Learning and/or teaching on here is a spiritual technique in itself i discovered - but are you finding time to meditate as well?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Truth Addict it’s like I said with the winterknight comment, I’m not saying your wrong. It’s just too simplistic way of looking at reality in terms of truth. 

By this logic it’s okay to kill someone. What your not understanding is that supposedly love you have for everything supposedly is still only finite. Hence with that fight you still threw a punch before you realised he was just you and let him hit you. 

@Inliytened1 lol I don’t like confusion man. This whole fucking truth and enlightenment  business has been a night mare. I just don’t understand why we all can’t agree with the same experience when we all have the same box of awareness. It literally does not make sense. 

And no ? I use the forum to cover my blind spots. Because if I get lost in my own awareness, it will lead to the same issue. You would have to ask others questions. See the end goal: leave the body ... now it all makes sense. It’s actually physically provable without a shred of doubt if you have reached nirvana to others. Loool and for yourself, well lol none of us will ever know until we reach nirvana and by then. You won’t even be aware of it. You’ll just be it. Not aware but as awareness itself  

@Truth Addict interesting there probably is, experientially wise. But what am I missing in theory? 

Let me guess your being is love itself. It’s not finite? 

“you the most purified guy out there, yeah?” 

Edited by Aakash

14 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

There's no such thing as a "self". Whatever you do is automatically the selfless thing to do.

You realized the absolute, but you are in denial of the relative.
From the absolute point of view (or lack thereof), you are right.

What Love is up to is expansion of consciousness.

19 minutes ago, Aakash said:

exactly, there is nothing happening, no one to awaken. Everyone is awoken already. There is no devilry. There is only the energetic appearance of life. Which is also illusory, No suffering. But you can only say this from a position.

I am not saying that.
What I'm saying is that every single inch of my personal, individual, suffering was perfect and I don't regret it.
If I were to re-live this life indefinitely, I would be happy.
If I were to live a life that is full of suffering, I would take it.

Suffering furthers wisdom. It is a selfish (ignorant) way for a soul to grow.

Edited by tsuki

@Aakash i think you understand things, but then you try overthink it thinking you don't..and then you end up jumbling everything up in your mind and it gets mushed all together leaving you a vegetable LOL.    Like duality is all devilry, etc etc.  It is OK to dwell in form because it itself is Love and Creation.  Devilry, or Good and Evil, are dualities which Collapse into Absolute Goodness ÷ Absolute Love.  God wants to experience limitation and limitation means there will be suffering and devilry.  You can collapse these while still in the physical world..its not easy but you can.  So don't think you have to leave your body to achieve Nirvana - it is right here its just that most are not that conscious.  All of us have work to get to that level of consciousness.

The reincarnation topic about continually Reincarnating if you don't leave the world of form - well - if Nirvana is both then it shouldn't matter. Either realm is the same as they are One.  Its just a choice the enlightened Being can make.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ? what if god didn’t create the world to experience form. What if god created the world just to give you the idea that your alive out of unconditional love for you. You come and you go, what’s the biggie ? 

The irony would be that that very nirvana like experience is still the unconditional love it has for you. To experience what it’s like to be god. And if you want to end the journey all together and return to source truly you may

Why should we lower the standards of truth because it’s okay  to experience a nirvana like enlightenemnt ? 

It is not the absolute truth, it is more devilry ? How can it be otherwise ? 

? I’ve been a vegetable in the brain ever since meeting Leo, he makes truth so complicated than other teachers. 

Edited by Aakash

@Truth Addict If you want to talk, by all means talk. Otherwise, you're just being a nuisance.
Why don't you listen to your own advice and keep being silent if that is what we're supposed to do?

Edited by tsuki

@Truth Addict thanks that’s the whole point of laying my foundation. See if you know the foundation. All you have to do is sit in no mind for days and years on end. Nothing more. When the time comes you will know lol but if your foundations are wrong. Then you’ll get trapped in someone else’s box of awareness that is not complete by their foundations they laid down 

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 ? what if god didn’t create the world to experience form. What if god created the world just to give you the idea that your alive out of unconditional love for you. You come and you go, what’s the biggie ? 

The irony would be that that very nirvana like experience is still the unconditional love it has for you. To experience what it’s like to be god. And if you want to end the journey all together and return to source truly you may

Why should we lower the standards of truth because it’s okay  to experience a nirvana like enlightenemnt ? 

It is not the absolute truth, it is more devilry ? How can it be otherwise ? 

? I’ve been a vegetable in the brain ever since meeting Leo, he makes truth so complicated than other teachers. 

That's just it.  You are still coming at this conceptually and you really need a direct experience into the nature of Reality for yourself.   Leo can't do it for you, @tsuki or myself can't do it for you.  In the end only you can.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@tsuki

I'm ignorant and a fool. I don't practice what I preach. Plus, I like being a nuisance.

?

@Aakash

The whole point is that there isn't one right foundation. The whole point is to get used to being foundation-less.