Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmKay

Practical consecuences of non-duality

9 posts in this topic

Today I woke up to a pile of dishes in the kitchen. This already happened more than once and makes me somewhat annoyed. So I proceed to clean what I think to be  the one dish  that was mine from last night , only to notice I'm creating a duality between my dishes and their dishes. Humbled by my insight, I proceed to clean all of them, and ended up noticing that actually there were many of my older plates thrown in there that I categorized as " their dishes " on a first glance  and that were unrightfully provoking irritation in me. Mildly mind-fucked after realizing my self-deception, gazing at the floor, I realized I was creating a duality between cleaning the dishes / cleaning the rest of the kitchen, and then between cleaning the kitchen and cleaning the bathroom , and this set of breaking duallities kept leveling up : cleaning my house, the streets of my neighbourhood, my country, my continent, ( and ocean as it is its duallity) and actually myself.

No i wasn't on lsd at the time, and stil  I left it at the dishes as It's a lotta' husle but damn if everyone was aware of this the world wud' be clean.

How did non-duallity change your household? 

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

You are Dog. - Geo Lura.

Wait till you realize that clean vs dirty is a duality.

That's when everything goes full-circle and you find yourself smearing your feces on your neighbor's dishes.

Then when he calls the cops and they arrest you, you'll tell them that freedom vs captivity is just a duality.

Then when the prison psychiatrist examines you, and asks you what's wrong with you, you'll tell him that right vs wrong is just a duality.

Then when he suspects you're insane, you'll tell him that that sanity vs insanity is just a duality.

Then they will put you in the insane asylum where you will be safely kept away from infecting the minds of ordinary folks with the Truth.

And finally you'll die and realize it was all a dream anyway, since life vs death is just a duality ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's when everything goes full-circle and you find yourself smearing your feces on your neighbor's dishes.

Then when he calls the cops and they arrest you, you'll tell them that freedom vs captivity is just a duality.

Then when the prison psychiatrist examines you, and asks you what's wrong with you, you'll tell him that right vs wrong is just a duality.

Then when he suspects you're insane, you'll tell him that that sanity vs insanity is just a duality.

Then they will put you in the insane asylum where you will be safely kept away from infecting the minds of ordinary folks with the Truth.

And finally you'll die and realize it was all a dream anyway, since life vs death is just a duality ;)

What the fuck are you trying to do to us, Leo? ? Sounds like the plot of the worst mindfucking horror movie. But it course you can't explain to people the horror show comes full circle to love and beauty without the details changing...

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

fc4.jpg

4 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

What the fuck are you trying to do to us, Leo? ? Sounds like the plot of the worst mindfucking horror movie. But it course you can't explain to people the horror show comes full circle to love and beauty without the details changing...

Horror vs comedy is a duality ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Call me crazy, but what we actually want, is to do the dishes.  

This, and all the (extra) ordinary stuff. Was laughing today. You know What, washing dishes is real Miracle. Sounds crazy but this human life is Best thing ever. 

At the end What God really wants is to Just be ordinary hehe. To raise kids have good hippie wife, take care of household. Be a Good friend, help as much as he Can. To be pissed of, angry, Sometimes in depression. To listen good music. 

To enjoy ultimate simplicity and beauty and goodness of everything. 

You know, life. ❤️

51 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This, and all the (extra) ordinary stuff. Was laughing today. You know What, washing dishes is real Miracle. Sounds crazy but this human life is Best thing ever. 

At the end What God really wants is to Just be ordinary hehe. To raise kids have good hippie wife, take care of household. Be a Good friend, help as much as he Can. To be pissed of, angry, Sometimes in depression. To listen good music. 

To enjoy ultimate simplicity and beauty and goodness of everything. 

You know, life. ❤️

This and more.

I told my mum there is no dirtyness It's a self value distinction made by her prior belief system based upon delusion.

She answered : well but clean it anyway

Edited by Aeris

16 hours ago, Aeris said:

This and more.

I told my mum there is no dirtyness It's a self value distinction made by her prior belief system based upon delusion.

She answered : well but clean it anyway

?

Yeah, not so great to be this guy. Poor Poor non dual bear nobody likes him. 

Imagine parenting a future philosopher must be hell. 

Dream board, need to erase this. Psylocibin mushrooms in. 

NXGEuW1.png

Edited by zeroISinfinity