Ibn Sina

If both humansand rocks are made of consciousness,then why is humanbody so complex?

83 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

what's more complex than a human? Two humans.

It's a matter of scale. A rock has less defined structure than a human, but is a planet full of rock, say Mars, less complex than a human?

This has nothing to do with the question I am asking. I am not asking ' why are humans more complex than rocks?' , if that is what you understood. It is , ' If ______ (which I have written 100 times by now), then why are humans more complex than rocks', which is a completely different idea about which I am talking about, it has nothing to do with comparison of complexities which you are saying here.

You could also shift your analogy with machines to more of an analogy with flow. A human being could be seen as more like a waterfall, with matter flowing in and matter flowing back out. A waterfall has a kind of ephemeral existence, it's constantly in motion, but somehow keeps its identity. But where does a waterfall begin and a waterfall end? The boundary is kind of fuzzy.

So basically, you are talking about defining what a human being is, just like defining what a water fall is . There is also an old hindus story about 'what a chariot is?' is it it's wheel or horse? where is the chariot?

I have got nothing to do with that.

If you can't tell where something begins or ends, t

If we are arguing about defining what a human is, then again, this is an irrelevant discussion and not what my question is asking about.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

1 hour ago, Ibn Sina said:

Consciousness has no such pathway. 

Right. It’s pure magic, unlimited by your thought about pathways, which itself arises within it.

You’re the center of the universe. You’re the magician. You are why this is incomprehensible to you. 

If you eat an apple, when - precisely, exactly - does it stop being an apple, and start being your body?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You are correct about the above 2 but the your last point I disagree.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

If you eat an apple, when - precisely, exactly - does it stop being an apple, and start being your body?

When I eat an apple, my digestive enzymes act upon it, all the vitamins, minerals, water , nutrients get utilized by my body. The apple turns into simpler forms like glucose, fructose, galactose etc.
 vitamin C in it is used as catalyst as various chemical reactions in my body for tissue repair or  whatever it's functions are , the glucose , fructose etc are all utilized by my body for energy. The potassium inside the apple literally goes in and out of my muscle fibres and cardiac muscle for it's contraction. 

It literally becomes my body. Every single atom of it. The undigested portion gets excreted and does not become my body, but the rest do.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

@Ibn Sina Right, impressive. I was asking though - when, what, is the exact precise point, which it stops being an apple, and is now your body. Not a general overview, but the exact point.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Kinda funny how We all co ordinated colours of avatar and Our handle. 

Subject object duality, Omg are You really ready for apocalypse. 

when he realise truth and create his topic, I want to be here.

where does start the kitchen against the living room ?

where is bryan ? 

The big controlled bang ?, 

does anyone know if it’s gone bang yet ? 

It said it was meant to happen 5 est time today. 

Edited by Aakash

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@cetus56 The “Big Bang”. ??

Happy 13.8 billionth Birthday!:D

It's so blatantly obvious. Truth given without self realization and they do not even get it. That's how Vortex is Good. 

Vortex in full swing. 

With hell with smoothie I need whisky fast. 

After I was dishes Of course. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm I don't think I have an answer to that. But do you know the answer?

@Ibn Sina I mAy have a useful experiment 

draw two large squares exactly equal in size and draw lines through it as many times as you want in both squares. Then compare them and ask yourself what makes these two different ? 

Edited by Aakash