XYZ

Legalizing Psychedelic Substances

25 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

And here I thought Norway was so much more advanced than us here in the U.S. Hell I've smoked weed with cops here in Seattle. It's just a normal part of life here. Everyone does it. 

Well it is just the opposition pushing it hard, like cops and some moralists. Still plenty of people are smoking and for legalisation. For the most part I'd say Norway is more advanced. ?

28 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I wish they'd legalize mushies here in WA, as they grow around here like crazy anyways.

I think Oregon just legalized them, so Washington should be right behind them. 

21 hours ago, Rookie said:

The United States are largely responsible for the start of the drug war and the criminalization of drugs and psychedelics in the first place, and they spread these prohibitions to their allies across the Atlantic.

Yes, Norway in general is trying very hard to please the US. They're strong allies.

On a brighter note, we do have the organization EmmaSofia which is working towards legalization of psychedelics. So there is definitely some work being done.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Oakland decriminalizing all psychedelics is a huge step forward in the right direction.

Grateful that psychedelics are not a top busting priority, now that more people are being woke to how ridiculous they are to be illegal.

Portland Psychedelic Society on youtube is a good resource for a lot of cutting edge psychedelic info

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Lmaoo.. *Crickets Chirping* They been talking about it for almost a decade, seen the results, always positive info on cannabis here last 5 years its shown up on local news, but nothing ever changes. If it isn't legalized by the end of this year, maybe its time to move to more conscious places where it is. Not so much for the reason to consume it but more so that its actually legal thus less ignorance and corruption. Its funny though, in our capital city ACT, where most of the politicians live, it is legal to some extent. At least 10% of the population here use Cannabis. @electroBeam

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E